Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cvnvcnv posted:

What is this?

*looks it up*

Clearly he's saying the moon is involved in plans for travel to/colonization of Mars, which is something Obama set into motion iirc. I read a thing a few years ago about early planning for food/crop selection for the trip. :shrug:

lmao nope, the president is a c-spam mod with a rotting brain and full-blown Alzheimer’s. He’s 100% serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Donald Trump is america President in 2019

also, they did NOT fix the "win crucible match after the buzzer" bug, they just cut the match over screen from 6 seconds to 2 seconds

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

GUYS how do you stop increasing integers when a clock hits zero?? gently caress programming is hard!!

Or when a specified value is reached? Science cannot solve this.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

cvnvcnv posted:

What is this?

*looks it up*

Clearly he's saying the moon is involved in plans for travel to/colonization of Mars, which is something Obama set into motion iirc. I read a thing a few years ago about early planning for food/crop selection for the trip. :shrug:

If he understood it was something Obama set in motion he would have canceled it

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

cvnvcnv posted:

What is this?

*looks it up*

three weeks ago

but then

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1137053706191605761

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Everyone knows what he’s trying to say but he’s a piss-addled dipshit moron who farts out retarded tweets while watching Fox News and filling his diaper

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Guys we have enough Nazi bullshit in Discord to worry about can we not try to make excuses for our sundowning diaper boy in my escapist wizard game?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

But I am fantasizing about licking Eris Morn's face while she rocks my stiffy with her sexy Hunter hands!

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
You sure you want to do that, her face is constantly leaking black goo.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Judge Tesla posted:

You sure you want to do that, her face is constantly leaking black goo.

I'm sorry, do you mean her Ascendant xenoplasm weep? :colbert:

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

also, they did NOT fix the "win crucible match after the buzzer" bug, they just cut the match over screen from 6 seconds to 2 seconds

I also had an attempt to apply a mod fail last night, which was supposed to be fixed.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

The $40 for D2/Osiris/Warmind/Forsaken/Annual Pass is live on PSN btw

TomVanDam
Apr 25, 2010
Haven’t played much since after forsaken came out, is it worth getting the annual pass now when it’s on sale or should I just wait for the next expansion?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

TomVanDam posted:

Haven’t played much since after forsaken came out, is it worth getting the annual pass now when it’s on sale or should I just wait for the next expansion?

*balloons and confetti*

As the 10,000th poster to ask this question, you have won a life time supply of Turtle Wax!

yes, game is good. buy it if you got time for a fun game to play with the boys

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

*balloons and confetti*
As the 10,000th poster to ask this question, you have won a life time supply of Turtle Wax!
yes, game is good. buy it if you got time for a fun game to play with the boys
Also it's $15 now on PS4 store, which is worth it even if you don't play the Gambit stuff

TomVanDam
Apr 25, 2010
Cheers and thanks and bless.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

TomVanDam posted:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

As a person that stopped after Forsaken I think now is a good time to buy. As I play through the content from Black Armory, and Gambit Prime, I see how individually they would have been really piece-meal and honestly just wow how did you guys keep playing. But now, you can stack sooo many bounties and weapon frame bounties, etc onto each other that you’re getting content done for all three expansions all the time. I haven’t actually gotten much higher in light yet, but I’m having fun figuring everything out while feeling uber-productive.

The only disadvantage I always have with this game is that as an overachiever and generally above average successful person it is hard to put the game down once I start out of a sense of having to complete “all the things.” It’s nearly impossible to plan a wedding and work on my research at work when there are so many bounties to complete.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

https://i.imgur.com/gV15FBd.gifv

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Hey so uh I've never played this game but around November 2017 I got the PS4 Pro / Destiny 2 bundle and it came with a copy of the game that also has some kind of 'season pass?' I never installed or launched it but now that the game is going F2P and getting cross-saves I might take it for a spin. Should I just wait for the free content or install this disc I have? Will I get more stuff? Miss out on stuff?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Post the cone bros butt rockets one.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Montalvo posted:

Hey so uh I've never played this game but around November 2017 I got the PS4 Pro / Destiny 2 bundle and it came with a copy of the game that also has some kind of 'season pass?' I never installed or launched it but now that the game is going F2P and getting cross-saves I might take it for a spin. Should I just wait for the free content or install this disc I have? Will I get more stuff? Miss out on stuff?
The thing you got for free is likely all going to be the F2P stuff in September. Play it now. Keep in mind that Forsaken is leagues better than the base game & first 2 expansions

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/HuEM0fW.gifv

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

You also get a ton of quality of life updates that make the game much more tolerable than its original form.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Servers are all loving up and booting people right as we got to the first phase of the boss, it sucks having people get kicked every 3 minutes.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/T9TeBXE.gifv

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Anfauglir
Jun 8, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
https://i.imgur.com/NtV4PJY.gifv

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

So what’re your guys favorite hipster guns to break out for crucible? Mines a Halfdan-D that I got an amazing roll on (outlaw/kill clip, steady rounds, stability masterwork)

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

So what’re your guys favorite hipster guns to break out for crucible? Mines a Halfdan-D that I got an amazing roll on (outlaw/kill clip, steady rounds, stability masterwork)

Frigid Jackal + Traveler's Judgement

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Last perdition.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

menagerie is great but woof at blackout in the hunt section

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3B0tGIr1QA

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

kecske posted:

menagerie is great but woof at blackout in the hunt section

It’s like it was literally never playtested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Gahlran phase 2 feels like it has one too many mechanics. Needing to continue juggling crystals during dps, plus having blessed thralls, makes dps phases messy on a fight that's already hectic to get to the dps phase. It's a shame, because the first 3 encounters are very fun.