Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

god hand!!

Todd Hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Todd Hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzuvKc46Tc

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

Lmfao

I recorded our gms voice saying "ok wipe it up" and would play it back in the middle of fights

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

played some La Mulana and got more confused than ever so now playing Hi-Fi Rush again. On the second level and I think I like the game overall but loving hell the dialogue, I'd take Neon White over this

Set it to japanese

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

LMFAO

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

crying laughing at tld's shenanigans. imagine how upset they'll be if they get rid of him and figure out he was the entire loving problem for weeks

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Well I had to attend “Captains Quarters” last night where I explained I am ESL and live in Brazil and my internet connection sometimes prevents me from hearing things in discord and I am now on “probation” in the guild which means I have to be on my best behavior :D

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Well I had to attend “Captains Quarters” last night where I explained I am ESL and live in Brazil and my internet connection sometimes prevents me from hearing things in discord and I am now on “probation” in the guild which means I have to be on my best behavior :D

lmfao no way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao incredible

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lmao

sometimes I think about the mothers milk quest description and lol again at the thought of it just popping up every time

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taking a pic of my old brown keyboard covered in calzone cream cheese. Imgur link posted nonstop in huge /say bubbles during the raid to explain why you can’t desperate prayer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

yopu pie ce of poo poo lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

guild leader forcing me to equip the Greaves of Location Tracking

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

yopu pie ce of poo poo lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

huehuehue

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played the Persona 3 dancing game for a bit this morning but I think I’m just going to go ahead and start 4 in a little while. Lost Judgment later maybe

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brazilian Baby Goku

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Brazilian Baby Goku

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aquele Pequeno Demônio lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Brazilian Baby Goku

tthe most powerful goku...

----------------

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Estás zagando? Cadela idiota?! Caralho.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hungover with some taco bell and got a new controller showing up today. Think I'll check out the dead space remake, maybe do some light witchering too

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
I was in here for an hour doing my best plutonis impression and explaining how I have only ever seen Rick and Morty and invader zim in my country so that is my humor and no one thought for a second that I wasn't being honest

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I was in here for an hour doing my best plutonis impression and explaining how I have only ever seen Rick and Morty and invader zim in my country so that is my humor and no one thought for a second that I wasn't being honest

ABSOLUTELY SAID CREAM CHEESE

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
demifiend switching out preta because the captain boss has null on Brazillian type

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao jesus christ