Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ted Nugent deserves summary execution. Not a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Prorat posted:

Trump will be the next president. Feels great!

Bad news, friendo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

awwwww what a cuuute lil baby boy!!!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i think ive got soem lovely charcoal for my green egg.

the stuff im using now only lasts like 6 hours at 250, and that's with the thing nearly all the way open.

hmmm

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Does John McCain drink alcohol? If not, this will year will be the fifth straight presidential election where the republican nominee is a loving pussy.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Sai posted:

hillary will win and trump will give a presser that he beat romney, who is a poor schmuck by the way

I bet that's why his surrogates are setting that point up. If they sell it to him as a win of some kind he'll be much more easily mollified when he loses.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Does John McCain drink alcohol? If not, this will year will be the fifth straight presidential election where the republican nominee is a loving pussy.
He does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x6nb5NqYM

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Hahaha after going after Jay-Z for saying a no-no word Trump's going up with Ted Nugent

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

i like his padawan braid

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

He lost a vodka drinking contest with Hillary in Estonia
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264532-mccain-challenged-hillary-to-drinking-contest

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Prorat posted:

psycho democrat

http://voters.findthedata.com/d/b/Austyn-Crites

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

i like his padawan braid

the space between his closet doors?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FizFashizzle posted:

the stuff im using now only lasts like 6 hours at 250, and that's with the thing nearly all the way open.

hmmm

as is a big green egg??

like the kamado style smoker...those things are legit - use some applewood

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Eat This Glob posted:

"So, uh, that second round Chopped basket, huh? Crazy, right? We can build a shared foundation on our TV shows, right?"

Ah gently caress, we watch Chopped on Netflix all the time.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

FizFashizzle posted:

hmmm

get some stubbs it's consistent as hell

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

qft

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

jackofarcades posted:

John Podesta's brother is an art collector and he got invited to dinner by Marina Abramovic, a kooky performance artist. This somehow turned into a satanic cult trafficking in little children.

It actually dovetailed into the "cheese pizza" investigation that predated the spirit cooking thing, which is their investigation where they overlook a pretty good wasteful spending point that Obama flew 55k of hot dogs and pizza in from Chicago for one dinner in favor of "hot dogs are little boys, pizza is little girls, somehow a giant white house pedo orgy was both organized by aides and only cost 55000 dollars"

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Prorat posted:

I don't understand, is this the same Khan who Hillary got killed when she voted to go into Iraq?

And the Nugent thing, how is this different than the Jayz Beyoncé concert last night? The one that had less people show up to than Trumps rally that same day?

Trump will be the next president. Feels great!

Well aren't you precious.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nonsense posted:

Are you watching Drew Scanlon play VR games for charity?

he kept dropping grenades at his feet accidentally.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

It actually dovetailed into the "cheese pizza" investigation that predated the spirit cooking thing, which is their investigation where they overlook a pretty good wasteful spending point that Obama flew 55k of hot dogs and pizza in from Chicago for one dinner in favor of "hot dogs are little boys, pizza is little girls, somehow a giant white house pedo orgy was both organized by aides and only cost 55000 dollars"
Outsourcing Chicago hot dogs? Get MiGf on the case loving stat

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Someone posted a fake Facebook profile and all the idiots bit on it

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

I'm embarrassed at how much I laughed at this.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

case in point

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

jackofarcades posted:

Edit: I want to be clear: I don't think Silver is "fudging," I think he's acting in good faith but his model just is a bit fragile because it's complicated. It also might just be sensing something that other people aren't, or it senses it quicker with the trendlines. That could be valuable, but maybe it's being hosed by lovely polls this time around.

You mean some sort of... Monster vote?

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Tried watching that Maher thing posted earlier, and it's bad. He constantly fucks up his own punch lines by laughing at them before he delivers them, and if a joke bombs, it's the audience's fault. I can usually get a few laughs out of Real Time even though I don't really watch it anymore, but I've seen hours of his stand-up and I don't think I've even cracked a smile.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Prorat posted:

Yeah totally why would the Trump crowd care if some psycho democrat who hates Trump had a gun at a Trump rally! It's not like the Democrats have used firebombs this election or destroy any and all property with a Trump sign/Sticker on it.

______________________/

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

REPUBLICANS PROUDLY SUPPORTING SECRETARY CLINTON

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
midnight cook out crew

got that fresh peanut butter shake

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
BALOOGAN YOU SON OF A BITCH I AM A DRUNK PECKERWOOD YOU GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that's quite an arm

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If Trump is going to lose so easy that it's precious that someone think he's gonna win...

Than why the worry? Sad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hasn't Nugent like literally threatened to kill multiple high ranking politicians including the president?

I mean, I know the Trump Campaign has normalized that and all, but it's been like 40 years since he even had a hit. And isn't he a pedophile too? And didn't he say a bunch of anti-Semitic poo poo recently?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

oh poo poo church lady on snl biiiitch

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

that's quite an arm

Secret Service member Gadget, reporting for duty, sir!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/jamesmatesitv/status/795111820277248000

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Prorat posted:

If Trump is going to lose so easy that it's precious that someone think he's gonna win...

Than why the worry? Sad.
http://i.imgur.com/BbqZRQ2.gifv

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

STAC Goat posted:

Hasn't Nugent like literally threatened to kill multiple high ranking politicians including the president?

I mean, I know the Trump Campaign has normalized that and all, but it's been like 40 years since he even had a hit. And isn't he a pedophile too? And didn't he say a bunch of anti-Semitic poo poo recently?

Don't forget draft dodging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

Don't forget the meth and pants-making GBS threads- I'd hate for you to cover up his legacy!!!

E: GAYS FOR DAYS, go hard or go home

• Locked thread