Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

I love watching bads go into CDC platoons on the enemy team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

IS-3 turret got crazy nerfed, that might be the problem. You can just shoot them in the top and pen

I haven't liked the is3 since those fuckers at wargaming took away the t-10 turret

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

KonigRasnake posted:

We need NDP and MS-W to drop on Delaware to help offset against BULBA. I appeal to you fellowgoons to help us mess with these fucks. :smugdog:

PANSY can do this crap too.

DonkeyHotay posted:

I haven't liked the is3 since those fuckers at wargaming took away the t-10 turret

I still like its soft stats and speed. I always felt that bouncing shells in it was more down to luck than anything.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
I got to clip out a CDC in my MT-25. Felt good.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Unicom rage

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BadLlama posted:

Unicom rage

Please say you submitted a ticket with that screenshot. PLEASE!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

BadLlama posted:

Unicom rage

Vilin players being scum? Say it ain't so!

e: lol you clipped him twice? Good poo poo.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Agrajag posted:

Please say you submitted a ticket with that screenshot. PLEASE!

Yes I did.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Hellsau posted:

I got to clip out a CDC in my MT-25. Felt good.

It's a jizz party just watching one of those sitting still.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Behold, the only right way to play this game

srb
Jul 24, 2007
I appreciate his sense of completion.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

per aspergers ad statstra

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

A replay in which our platoon of REBELs tries and fails to TK me after I call them rednecks.

Bonus points for using gold on their T71 (seriously, I wanted to get rid of the shells)

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Atal Vataman posted:

lol, if youve been in the army or think the army is "cool", youre a loving tool.

To be honest, when I was dealing with mines and such (not as an EOD, mind you, but working with 12Bs as a "mechanical mine clearing platoon"), I thought that the Army was okay at that point.

The rest of the poo poo? Not quite so much.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
When you have an off day, this game can be very frustrating. Yesterday for me was just :negative: on every level.

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

He's taken the play a single tank until you're good at it quite literally.

VVV Yeah, didn't notice that. :spergin:

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 12, 2015

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

MoraleHazard posted:

He's taken the play a single tank until you're good at it quite literally.

Part that, but mostly I'd say it seems to be that he's REALLY obsessed with even round numbers.

srb
Jul 24, 2007
I've been playing a bit on the West server lately since I get less lag and packet loss than on East at the moment (yeah, figure that one out), and I've noticed one thing that matters a lot: There is zero to little momentum on NA West. Don't expect to be able to do a push across the middle line, people will firmly plant their feet in the ground and refuse to move at all.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Have not been paying too much attention to the CW map, is BULBA going to war with PBKAC?

KonigRasnake
Mar 20, 2014

Simply trying to enjoy some lemonade and magic-head.
Yes. We are currently trying to be annoying as possible.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

I only regret, that I have but tier one to lose for my country.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Salean posted:

I only regret, that I have but tier one to lose for my country.

They're free and so are 50% crews :getin:

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.
Remember the pro-est of pros? MacDiesel? Formerly of CRABS, but now in G?

Yeah I was in a game with him earlier where he battleshipped his IS-7 in front of 3 tanks, killed their worst player, was subsequently killed by their second worst player. He bitched about gold rounds and their baddy called him out on battleshipping. All this happened in the first 3 minutes.

Same ol' MacD.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

The Southern Dandy posted:

Remember the pro-est of pros? MacDiesel? Formerly of CRABS, but now in G?

Yeah I was in a game with him earlier where he battleshipped his IS-7 in front of 3 tanks, killed their worst player, was subsequently killed by their second worst player. He bitched about gold rounds and their baddy called him out on battleshipping. All this happened in the first 3 minutes.

Same ol' MacD.

I platooned with MacD and....AngryEd? I was in an arti, they were in tier tens. They went east on Steppes, entire rest of team went west, and instead of pulling back they just kind of sat there and got swarmed.

I think I was in the Bat 155 58 so this was ages ago. Good to see times haven't changed.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Hellsau posted:

I platooned with MacD and....AngryEd? I was in an arti, they were in tier tens. They went east on Steppes, entire rest of team went west, and instead of pulling back they just kind of sat there and got swarmed.

I think I was in the Bat 155 58 so this was ages ago. Good to see times haven't changed.

His MtF surgery finally went through!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

The Southern Dandy posted:

His MtF surgery finally went through!

Good for her. At least something positive has happened since I killed CRABS.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Speaking of battleships this is too good not to share in this thread because :reasons:

Yep, that's me.. a mere six hours since closed beta opened and I have already been accused of being a hacker. Is this a record?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Stop hacking.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I just had a platoon of two IS'es refuse to participate in a tier VIII battle because 'they were useless against IS-3s.' There were maybe three tier VIIIs. I don't understand. Luckily the rest of the team was pretty good and we wrecked the enemy team, but still.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

R. Mute posted:

I just had a platoon of two IS'es refuse to participate in a tier VIII battle because 'they were useless against IS-3s.' There were maybe three tier VIIIs. I don't understand. Luckily the rest of the team was pretty good and we wrecked the enemy team, but still.

160 pen AP is more than enough for the IS-3's front hull, and almost any gun from any tank that's as tall or taller than the IS-3 will autopen the roof. gently caress, the reason I don't play the IS-3 anymore is because an IS-6 snapshot penned the turret face next to the gun twice in a row with AP. The IS-3 is basically armorless frontally - it gets good mobility and good pen in exchange, and has basically infinite side armor against bad players.

Pubbies are scum in other words.

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

Hellsau posted:

160 pen AP is more than enough for the IS-3's front hull, and almost any gun from any tank that's as tall or taller than the IS-3 will autopen the roof. gently caress, the reason I don't play the IS-3 anymore is because an IS-6 snapshot penned the turret face next to the gun twice in a row with AP. The IS-3 is basically armorless frontally - it gets good mobility and good pen in exchange, and has basically infinite side armor against bad players.

Pubbies are scum in other words.

The tier 8 chinese heavies are all waiting...

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
The IS-3 was my favorite tank until they stripped it naked of any armour whatsoever. Now I play my 110, tears wistfully falling down my cheek.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

maev posted:

tears wistfully falling down my cheek

Tears falling wistfully. Get your poo poo together, miss thing.

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
Maybe u should get your poo poo together instead???

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Missing Name posted:

A replay in which our platoon of REBELs tries and fails to TK me after I call them rednecks.

Bonus points for using gold on their T71 (seriously, I wanted to get rid of the shells)

Error 404
Replay was not found or deleted

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Well, gently caress, I'm an idiot.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1700911?secret=3c2c6911063a870bb865bc418881a740

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

maev posted:

Maybe u should get your poo poo together instead???

Maybe!

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Goddamnit, I was winning Tanks for the longest time and the login-for-things bonus has tricked me into playing a few games.

I'd forgotten how utterly infuriating this is.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

adamantium|wang posted:

Goddamnit, I was winning Tanks for the longest time and the login-for-things bonus has tricked me into playing a few games.

I'd forgotten how utterly infuriating this is.

Protip, log in and quit to go play boats.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I think Botes started CBT today.

It's letting me install again, at least.

gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Hellsau posted:

Protip, log in and quit to go play boats.

This is a pro move. Unicum life choices.