Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Der-Wreck posted:

I gotta get it!!!

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I was curious about something so I checked, the Joytoy Primaris Company Champion is almost half the price of the GW 28mm version.

https://www.amazon.com/HiPlay-Warha...l8aAs9yEALw_wcB

Vs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364239987264

That mini was a limited release that was discontinued. That’s why it’s so expensive now

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Gripweed posted:

They say they have improved hands, which I hope means it's possible to swap hands without feeling you're going to utterly destroy the figure. Which would be nice going forward.

Also, who ordered more Ultramarines?

Oh weird. I thought they were doing completely original loadouts and poses, but this is straight up lifted from an old set of pewter minis. I still have the one with the battle standard half-painted on my shelf.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Der-Wreck posted:

I gotta get it!!!

Oh drat, Fruit Brute when?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Haloes for 6 inch figures

https://twitter.com/marubu_capsule/status/1673225071291400192?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gripweed posted:

That mini was a limited release that was discontinued. That’s why it’s so expensive now

Being objectively true doesn't mean it's less funny.

If was a regular release it would only be the same price.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
We should get the reveal of the new few G.I.Joe Classified figures by Tuesday or Wednesday, this'll include Cimson Viper, Firefly(this guy is going to sell big time) and rumors suggest believe it or not...Nunchuk! Likely using previous ninja body parts if I had to guess.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I got hyper excited reading Crimson Viper…then realised I was actually thinking of Crimson Asp and IDGAF about nonsensical Viper repaints, boo.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

blast0rama posted:

They released a bunch of character posters today. Here ya go.

https://twitter.com/TMNTMovie/status/1673345491076038656

Thanks! I really dig the utrom obviously. I really liked the 2012 shows version and designs and how they talked. Good times.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/foreternia_com/status/1673717515510247426

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Jesus gently caress no, keep the goddamn mask on, ew.

Anyway, how is it 2023 and still no one’s made a cool 1:12 Darth Sidious? I want snazzy duds Sheev, not his ‘grim reaper in a chair’ cosplay act. Bah.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I would like to go back to the time I didn’t know what Orko’s face looked like

Also:

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1673726264689999874?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Goddamn

https://twitter.com/joytoywarhammer/status/1673735268828839939?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Unmasked Orko is gross and wrong.

I’m sure Swift Wind will be rad as hell but I don’t think I can do that. Where the hell are the Origins and or Masterverse Swift Wind? (Still hoping for a whole PoP Origins line…)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Think I might be getting into collecting HT Spiderverse figures… found a really good deal on ITSV Gwen. And thankfully, since I’m only looking for unique characters there’s only really three to collect (and 2099 isn’t even out so it’s just Miles and Gwen really).

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Well that's one last gently caress you to Todd.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Unmasked Orko is gross and wrong.

I’m sure Swift Wind will be rad as hell but I don’t think I can do that. Where the hell are the Origins and or Masterverse Swift Wind? (Still hoping for a whole PoP Origins line…)

If that's what Orko is supposed to look like, it's too bland a design to be worth doing it. He looks way more interesting with the hat, as opposed to just Filmation's Yoda.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/mezcotoyz/status/1673783531892244485?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

If anyone sees a ML Spider-Punk out in the wild, let me know. I need one, and they seem to have suddenly dried up.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hope this is good.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Man I really cannot afford all this new Indy stuff. Like I’m glad that it exists but it was way easier being an Indy collector when decent merch was few and far between.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’ve decided to just collect the characters and looks I really love. I won’t get Cairo Marion but if they make either the bar look or the temple look I’d be down.

Same with Belloq. I’ll get the two pack with Marcus.

Skipping club obi wan and most of the other Indy variants save for the temple of doom bridge look

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Disney World (That's the Orlando one) currently has a limited time Indy bar with some movie props and stuff.

A true collector would have to go get wasted trying all of the drinks.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Is that in Disney Springs?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Another Indy bar?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The_Doctor posted:

Looks like this one is one inside the parks not the hanger bar

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Shame, the hanger bar is great and just what I had in mind.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

There is a permanent one there, and a temporary one next to the DHS show.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

The_Doctor posted:

Has anyone grabbed any of the ITSV Sentinel KOs off AliExpress?

I got Peter and Miles last week and haven't spent a lot of time with them. I'd say they're worth it if you're willing to put some time and effort into cleaning up the rough edges and doing a bit of lite customizing.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

CelticPredator posted:

It’s at Hollywood Studios at the same location as the old Indy gift shop that was next to the stunt show.

It opened the day after I flew home :argh:

CelticPredator posted:

I’ve decided to just collect the characters and looks I really love. I won’t get Cairo Marion but if they make either the bar look or the temple look I’d be down.

Same with Belloq. I’ll get the two pack with Marcus.

Skipping club obi wan and most of the other Indy variants save for the temple of doom bridge look

I’m a big stupid idiot conditioned to buying every single background character from decades of Star Wars collecting, so I’m basically all-in.

The only decent things I’ve purposely avoided are the Parks-exclusive full-size props just because fanmade creations still have them beat for around the same price.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Der-Wreck posted:

I gotta get it!!!

Who’s carrying this?

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

IG-88 posted:

Who’s carrying this?

Entertainmentearth.com supposedly.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Lol I just saw that they sell a 430 dollar screen accurate replica of the crudely fashioned cup which was a symbol of Christ’s poverty and piety.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

It’s at Hollywood Studios at the same location as the old Indy gift shop that was next to the stunt show.

It opened the day after I flew home :argh:
Do you know how long it's open? We're going in October.

E: August 15 :( :( :(

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jun 28, 2023

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gripweed posted:

Lol I just saw that they sell a 430 dollar screen accurate replica of the crudely fashioned cup which was a symbol of Christ’s poverty and piety.

The actual prop in the movie probably cost a few bucks too actually

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Gripweed posted:

Symbol of your piety to the mouse.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/jtprime17/status/1673864047865757697?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Might be some of the last o ring fingers, Hasbro isn't planning on making a line for them. Unless they appear like this.
Should make some people happy, seen some clamouring for that vehicle to be made in classified scale.
This isn't that but it might make them somewhat happy.
A classified version would be massive.
After the Megatron Hisstank going to bet people will be a bit more than wary on this one.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Not my Soundwave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1673891188552638464?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ