Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

My mission to build T2 small warp bubbles is progressing.

I started to make some copies of the T1 BPOs. But apparently that requires papper (trip to Jita)

Okay paper acquired. Started copying (fast forward a day or so)

Copies done. Time to invent. Okay, I need the Minmatar encryption skill, and it can't be remote injected (trip to Jita)

Okay invention time. I need some grey orbs (buys grey orbs in 1DQ)

Time to invent.... wow, this ME is really bad. Oh, I need a decryptor (buys in 1DQ)

Starts inventing. I should probably build 100 T1 versions so they're ready for production. (buys minerals in 1DQ)

Building time.... Wait, I need 300-ish T1 warp scramblers. And the market doesn't have enough (trip to Jita to get T1 warp scrambler BPOs)

Okay, T1 warp scrambler BPO acquired. Copying time (Fast forward a day) (T2 BPCs came out of the oven and all look good)

Building time (300 warp scramblers)

If everything goes as planned. I will begin building my first set of 100 T2 small bubbles within 2 days. Assuming no new surprises.

Nothing ever goes as planned :v:

But I am learning a lot

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Feb 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

xblackdog posted:

How do you even get ORE LP, I see only like six agents all in nullsec... gently caress you miners indeed...
Edit: Oh, didn't have ignore standing checked. Still only see them in a select handful of nullsec.
Edit2: I should have just read the patch notes like a non-retard.

pls no rword tia

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
ok i wanna play eve again man with halo above head emoji

what is the meme

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

ok i wanna play eve again man with halo above head emoji

what is the meme

I like how that food looks like.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Feliday Melody posted:

I started to make some copies of the T1 BPOs. But apparently that requires papper (trip to Jita)

Copies done. Time to invent. Okay, I need the Minmatar encryption skill, and it can't be remote injected (trip to Jita)

Time to invent.... wow, this ME is really bad. Oh, I need a decryptor (buys in 1DQ)

Starts inventing. I should probably build 100 T1 versions so they're ready for production. (buys minerals in 1DQ)

Building time.... Wait, I need 300-ish T1 warp scramblers. And the market doesn't have enough (trip to Jita to get T1 warp scrambler BPOs)

Okay, T1 warp scrambler BPO acquired. Copying time (Fast forward a day) (T2 BPCs came out of the oven and all look good)

If everything goes as planned. I will begin building my first set of 100 T2 small bubbles within 2 days. Assuming no new surprises.

But I am learning a lot

:allears::frogbon:

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
So for some reason Alexander Gianturco popped out on my Twitter feed. That reminded me of this game.

I haven't played this game in at least 12 years but what the hell, let's see if it got better in this time (probably not).

Searious
Dec 24, 2020
Its way better now - come on down

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Searious posted:

Shouldn't be lying like this, it's not cool

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Aedaxus posted:

I like how that food looks like.

it actually tastes like rear end, it's only meant to look good

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Cippalippus posted:

So for some reason Alexander Gianturco popped out on my Twitter feed. That reminded me of this game.

I haven't played this game in at least 12 years but what the hell, let's see if it got better in this time (probably not).

You don't need to worry about Alpha/Beta/Gamma/etc clone grades anymore, which is pretty nice.

There are player-made stations the size of major asteroids now, with doomsday weapons.

The Avatar has a urethra.

Heavy missiles still kinda aren't that great, but Heavy Assault Cruisers are really fast and kite-y now, so the Cerberus is almost like Drakefleet 2.0, but if you replaced Drakes with hulls that are actually really fast, have sniper range, and applied volley that can make Alphafleet blush.

The developer has gone through several deep cycles of brain drain--and I would argue a loss of heart. Even CCP Guard quit.

Again, the Avatar has a loving urethra, complete with a sounding gape, it's rendered in full 3D, someone probably has undocked in our staging system undock right now.

Speaking of staging, the largest player stations can dock supercapitals.

Leadership bonus modules now work as periodic AOE bursts. To give a fleet your leadership bonuses, you need to be on grid with them and decloaked when the leadership modules go off. It's actually kinda nice.

Deadtear has finally been fired.

Shield supercapital gangs are not only valid now, they're really really strong. There's a Sancha's Nation faction supercarrier called the Revenant, and it looks like a poop.

Battleships are in a bad place, but that's largely because fast zippy combat is desirable! It's fun as hell.

You need to watch the most successful bombing run ever performed, someone ought to have a link.

Have you ever stayed up late in voice chat, shooting the poo poo, and thought, "okay, but what if we had a fleet of Artillery Tornadoes, they skeeted around the battlefield like ewar frigates but hit like Alphafleet Marlstroms, and your only focus was coordinated opportunistic sniping?" Then everyone points out how that's impractical as hell? Well, Delta Sqad came back, they started doing exactly that thing so well that it helped reverse the course of a war against Literally The Entire Galaxy, called it Sax Fleet, and Kenny G has officially endorsed it. Yes, Kenny G.

They unfucked the Helios.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Potato Salad posted:

You don't need to worry about Alpha/Beta/Gamma/etc clone grades anymore, which is pretty nice.

There are player-made stations the size of major asteroids now, with doomsday weapons.

The Avatar has a urethra.

Heavy missiles still kinda aren't that great, but Heavy Assault Cruisers are really fast and kite-y now, so the Cerberus is almost like Drakefleet 2.0, but if you replaced Drakes with hulls that are actually really fast, have sniper range, and applied volley that can make Alphafleet blush.

The developer has gone through several deep cycles of brain drain--and I would argue a loss of heart. Even CCP Guard quit.

Again, the Avatar has a loving urethra, complete with a sounding gape, it's rendered in full 3D, someone probably has undocked in our staging system undock right now.

Speaking of staging, the largest player stations can dock supercapitals.

Leadership bonus modules now work as periodic AOE bursts. To give a fleet your leadership bonuses, you need to be on grid with them and decloaked when the leadership modules go off. It's actually kinda nice.

Shield supercapital gangs are not only valid now, they're really really strong. There's a Sancha's Nation faction supercarrier called the Revenant, and it looks like a poop.

Battleships are in a bad place, but that's largely because fast zippy combat is desirable! It's fun as hell.

You need to watch the most successful bombing run ever performed, someone ought to have a link.

Have you ever stayed up late in voice chat, shooting the poo poo, and thought, "okay, but what if we had a fleet of Artillery Tornadoes, they skeeted around the battlefield like ewar frigates but hit like Alphafleet Marlstroms, and your only focus was coordinated opportunistic sniping?" Then everyone points out how that's impractical as hell? Well, Delta Sqad came back, they started doing exactly that thing so well that it helped reverse the course of a war against Literally The Entire Galaxy, called it Sax Fleet, and Kenny G has officially endorsed it. Yes, Kenny G.

They unfucked the Helios.

Kenny G did what? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSg4QeoXS2A

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Searious posted:

Lying is bad mkay

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cippalippus posted:

its the age of prosperity my friend!

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Ccp is kinda like when you go to the same gas station bathroom and there's always poo poo on the floor. Sure it's hosed up that someone has been making GBS threads on the floor for so long, but on the other hand it's good that the dude is apparently eating more fiber than a decade ago

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

Dalmuti posted:

Ccp is kinda like when you go to the same gas station bathroom and there's always poo poo on the floor. Sure it's hosed up that someone has been making GBS threads on the floor for so long, but on the other hand it's good that the dude is apparently eating more fiber than a decade ago

this is why i started the stool chart log back up in delta sqad

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Hell yeah I've been making GBS threads good thanks to red beans and rice this week

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Dalmuti posted:

Hell yeah I've been making GBS threads good thanks to red beans and rice this week

So do you guys zoom eachother while you pee too or what?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TheWeedNumber posted:

If you're not in voice comms while taking a massive poo poo what are you even doing with your life?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Its nowadays bro, don't even need a laptop or extension cord. Wireless headsets are the bees knees.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

my onlyfans is quite reasonable bb

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

MRC48B posted:

Its nowadays bro, don't even need a laptop or extension cord. Wireless headsets are the bees knees.

Just sharing special moments with the boys, like dropping a deuce that coils around the toilet bowl and leaves you feeling several pounds lighter.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Feliday Melody posted:

But I am learning a lot

And we are cooking.

This has been alright. I'm thinking of starting a business of just selling anchorable bubbles in bulk over contract for a stable price. I mean I'll have the bubbles anyway and if no one buys any then no loss to me.

Medium and large versions are just the exact same process with the exact same materials. Just more of each.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Feb 12, 2022

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

ded posted:

Oh man, I can't believe you're still playing! I will send you an eve mail in game.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

okay now do t2 ships

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ded posted:

For who?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Your mama

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ganking/349440

good job globby

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
which one is especially bad at RP/town halls https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/sqw9ub/evolved/

quote:

By all possible measures, the Imperium has swept through Eve, battled its greatest forces, and emerged victorious. To venture into Delve without welcome is certain death, and the reputation of its overlords turn the stomachs of capsuleers across New Eden. They have ushered in a new age of Eve that must be played beneath their shadow, but that long shadow is just that, a shadow. Hidden within it's darkness, far from the heavy traffic of populated space, we prepare. The Great War has given us the resources we needed to strike. We have evolved, and soon, we will reemerge to take the space that once belonged to the people of New Eden. From the ashes, we rise.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i poop poo poo out of my butt

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

orange juche posted:

Just sharing special moments with the boys, like dropping a deuce that coils around the toilet bowl and leaves you feeling several pounds lighter.

Constructing a fecal ziggurat

Speaking of making GBS threads

Potato Salad posted:

The real best part of gf.com 2021

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cippalippus posted:

Oh man, I can't believe you're still playing! I will send you an eve mail in game.

be sure to evemail atrum about this also

i havent logged in in months

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Being fired from the job you did for free is a release. Anyone who saw it as a punishment is dumb.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

wait is sirmolle getting the gang back together?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

orange juche posted:

wait is sirmolle getting the gang back together?

Can we get bbq invites this time since there are infact, many goons

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
shore man

xblackdog
Dec 19, 2013

Organic Lamb Sauce.
Made for angels, by angels.
This is undoubtedly a stupid question, but apparently highly classified at CCP. Can I tell if someone has a kill right against me? This whole kill right system seems very vague on who does and doesn't get a kill right.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

xblackdog posted:

This is undoubtedly a stupid question, but apparently highly classified at CCP. Can I tell if someone has a kill right against me? This whole kill right system seems very vague on who does and doesn't get a kill right.

Checked in-game and yes I have a kill right on you, send 1bil isk to Rainek Gaterau and I'll remove it TIA.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Well this is hilarious

The UK taxman has started seizing NFTs as they break the tax evasion, money laundering, and fraud laws if undeclared

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

quote:

PENAL CODE

TITLE 17. OFFENSES AGAINST VIRTUAL PERSONS

CHAPTER 31. VIDEOGAME CYBERGRIEFING

Sec. 31.03. CYBERGRIEFING. (a) A person commits an offense if he unlawfully engages in videogame gameplay with the intent to win or in order to cause an opponent to feel defeat or real-life “grief” due to loss of assets, status, standing, diamonds, rank, lives, loot, purple items, green items, blue items, or level.

(b) Cybergriefing is unlawful in all cases and punishable by summary execution via interweb forum court.

This must be the highest point of eve-o official forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Erulisse posted:

This must be the highest point of eve-o official forums.

pretty sure someone posted nudes on eve-o once, back when you could post any picture inline