Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Note to Self
Mar 21, 2012

Blackheart posted:

Hasn't there been a lot of Aradia PXS comics already? I can remember at least a two or three.

There was the one with the starfish, but other than that it's just a couple of offhand cameos.

I do expect her to have a big role in this arc, though. I mean, it wouldn't be summer camp without ghost stories, would it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Stop doing stories about your favorite character and do them for my favorite character!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Man I wonder how many angry posts that tumblr has about Aradia's horns?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is there something problematic about her horns?

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Is there something problematic about her horns?

They're pretty much never displayed the same way.

Like, we know that they're curled, but they curl in completely different directions, all depending on the panel.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Hussie's inability to draw ram horns is extremely triggering, to me.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

I agree completely. It's giving me flashbacks to 'Ram.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Also Hussie flat out has forgotten to draw them on multiple occasions.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

ThaumPenguin posted:

I agree completely. It's giving me flashbacks to 'Ram.
booooo

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

:(

I tried.

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Isn't PSX a collaborative effort? Couldn't this guy ( obviously under s pseudonym since he torched that bridge) write their own Aradia story? This smacks of entitlement and lack of reading comprehension.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bobulus posted:

I was looking at tumblr to see what they were thinking of paradox space, and found someone super mad that Aradia is not getting enough screentime. This is not that notable, but most of these people aren't, like, contacting the creators making huge rants. I assume.

[baby rage goes here]

Teen discovered people will pay attention when they throw a tantrum, news at 11.

This is the dumbest thing you could ever give yourself a stress ulcer over :(

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
That person is using the language of civil disobedience to whine about their favorite character not being featured enough in a glorified fan comic.

I hate teenagers.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Plom Bar posted:

I hate teenagers.

I do too but thankfully that might mean he's not old enough to drive a car and thus can't show up outside Rachel's house with a gun.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cavatica posted:

Isn't PSX a collaborative effort? Couldn't this guy ( obviously under s pseudonym since he torched that bridge) write their own Aradia story? This smacks of entitlement and lack of reading comprehension.

Only if they could resist writing in their trollsona into the story. So basically no.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Ram identifies as Ramkin, rams preferred pronouns are ram, rim, rams, ramself, ramselves

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cavatica posted:

PSX is invite-only.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
look at the blocks propping up the table on page 6

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
And?

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Well gently caress.

They spell out "Aradia."

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

holy poo poo

i'm scared of ghosts you guys :ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Oh man this is gonna be some troll scooby doo poo poo. Let's split up, gang.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I thought this was summerteen romance not summerteen ghost story :colbert:

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Acne Rain posted:

I thought this was summerteen romance not summerteen ghost story :colbert:

But the key to teen slasher films (such as Friday the 13th, which was set at a summer camp) is that the characters engaged in sexual activity die first. So it's only natural that Karkat's teen romance turns deadly. (Of course, on Alternia, not engaging in sexual activity is deadly, so maybe the roles are reversed here)

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Bobulus posted:

But the key to teen slasher films (such as Friday the 13th, which was set at a summer camp) is that the characters engaged in sexual activity die first. So it's only natural that Karkat's teen romance turns deadly. (Of course, on Alternia, not engaging in sexual activity is deadly, so maybe the roles are reversed here)

Yeah but what if they end up in love with the ghost, like what happens in the main story twice.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I feel it would be extremely OOC (out of character) for Karkat to write a story about his friends getting murdered. He is not good at dealing with that kind of thing.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

I feel it would be extremely OOC (out of character) for Karkat to write a story about his friends getting murdered. He is not good at dealing with that kind of thing.

karkat is going to save all his friends using his mastery of the genera of troll romcom

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Izzhov posted:

Well gently caress.

They spell out "Aradia."

I see:

ME
AD
ZA

They're pixelated and at a squiffy angle though, and I think the top left one is getting cut off by the table; with a bit of work I can see it. Still feels like an x-files job though. How appropriate :ghost:

e/ thanks for just coming straight out though, that bullshit with the elephant took way too long.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The human romance movies Karkat is watching are entitled "OMG Romance", "Kiss kiss", and "Kiss my bass".

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Haha I just noticed Nepeta is blushing when Karkat starts shoving his face at her.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
Nepeta's been blushing quite a bit in this so far.

Also if we're expecting a horror twist, I'm gonna say that'll be Dave's doing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Plom Bar posted:

That person is using the language of civil disobedience to whine about their favorite character not being featured enough in a glorified fan comic.

tumblr.txt

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Oh uh, hey there, Big Cal. Lookin uh, lookin real good there.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
I don't think I'm okay with Big Cal

I don't think I'm okay with Big Cal at all

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

McStephenson posted:

I don't think I'm okay with Big Cal

I don't think I'm okay with Big Cal at all

But just look at how excited Kanaya is to be here!

And try not to make direct eye contact with Big Cal.

Just don't.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I'm not getting the reason for why Kanaya is so excited for Bro. Did I miss something in Homestuck or is this just a joke specific to this comic?

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

whowhatwhere posted:

I'm not getting the reason for why Kanaya is so excited for Bro. Did I miss something in Homestuck or is this just a joke specific to this comic?

I think she's just excited in general in this comic.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh God. Run children. Run and never look back.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I can't in good conscience blame Sollux for the conclusion he reached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
When the voices of the imminently departed sound like yours and those of your friends, it might just be a safe bet.