Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
The funny thing it's actually sexist men screwing over other men. Weird scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Not to mention, the job description has been expanded to include being harassed by creepy daytime bar regulars.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I wonder how gay bar waiters (and waitresses for lesibans, if any like that are out there) feel and if it's in any way similar to this.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Slokir
Mar 18, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

* Incel-- put them on a watch list.

A watch list is definitely where these people belong.

They're like a cult of self-perpetuated misery.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Slokir posted:

A watch list is definitely where these people belong.

They're like a cult of self-perpetuated misery.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

I'M A HUMAN BEING

cnut
May 3, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

Clearly, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt of a feminist conspiracy to put wimminz into positions where they can seduce men who'd otherwise go their own way, also...

And steal their precious bodily fluids!

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
0.3-0.4/10

what

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

killstealing posted:

0.3-0.4/10

what

Towards the bottom of the ladder the rungs get really close together.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Food Review Guy looks like Natalie Dorner

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CubanMissile posted:

Yeah, I'm noticing a trend in my industry where male bartenders are only being put on graveyard shift because management has decided that customers like female bartenders better so they can hit on them. The last two places I worked straight up refused to let any male work day or swing shift where the money is better. Just today me and the other grave guy got to watch a some pretty girl got hired directly for the best shifts despite not knowing how to make a Long Island Ice Tea. She no call/no showed her second day of training because she already got a better bartending job.

I'd really like it if they could just place people based on skill, personality, and seniority. But holy poo poo imagine how badly MRA dudes would gently caress this up if the issue ever got any attention.

This has been a thing in the service industry since forever.

Blame the lovely (probably mom and pop) management for not realizing the inexperienced untrained woman whose only qualification is that she's hot isn't going to be a good employee.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

saw a nice guy yesterday and he tried to insert nice guy tokens into my pussy.. gross

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Carmant posted:

saw a nice guy yesterday and he tried to insert nice guy tokens into my pussy.. gross

yeah doesn't he know they go in the rear end, if the pussy is full of nice guy coins how can you fit in there to have the sex that you deserve for doing your nice guy deeds for tokens.

Edit, also they way it works is if you are a 10/10 then it's 10 tokens, if you are a 5/10 it's 5 tokens, simple really. I"m saving up for a super hottie.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also there's no way that guy is a .3 out of 10 lmao

people are so fuckin sadbrained

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

also there's no way that guy is a .3 out of 10 lmao

people are so fuckin sadbrained

once your below 4 does it really matter anymore

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm a 7.14850, but only in daylight as my bonestructure works best with appropriate natural light shading

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Carmant posted:

once your below 4 does it really matter anymore

I think once you're below a 4 you get exponentially uglier the lower you go. Like, assuming Steve Buscemi is a 1 - can there only really be three degrees of equal separation between him and a regularly ugly person?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

going into r/incels makes me want to seriously just go give them all a hug and then get out before they :smithicide:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i really just want to sit one down irl and slap him and go 'you're not that loving ugly you retard, everyone shuns you because you act like a crazy person. Stop that.'

Elliot's parents failed him miserably.

Slokir
Mar 18, 2012
I'm leaning more towards the sit one down and slap him than the hug being the best plan.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that dude is way beyond a good slap to make him realize what's what. He's full on into paranoid fantasy and maybe even stepping into schizophrenia territory.

also studies show hospitals treat uglier people first because the staff unconsciously think 'that person needs more help' lol

and also that's another person that if I saw a photo of I'd probably just say 'wear clothes that fit, clean your greasy face, get a good haircut' because I seriously doubt these people are the abominations they describe themselves to be.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moridin920 posted:

that dude is way beyond a good slap to make him realize what's what. He's full on into paranoid fantasy and maybe even stepping into schizophrenia territory.

also studies show hospitals treat uglier people first because the staff unconsciously think 'that person needs more help' lol

this explains my prompt medical care whoo!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Slokir posted:

I'm leaning more towards the sit one down and slap him than the hug being the best plan.

[citation needed]

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

SneakyFrog posted:

this explains my prompt medical care whoo!

also explains why they never help me

:smith:

Slokir
Mar 18, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

and also that's another person that if I saw a photo of I'd probably just say 'wear clothes that fit, clean your greasy face, get a good haircut' because I seriously doubt these people are the abominations they describe themselves to be.

I spotted a faces of r/incel thread the other day and they were just normal average looking dudes.
No abominations in sight.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Moridin920 posted:

There was some study that also showed that if you're above-average to super-attractive then doctors will even misdiagnose or say that you're totally fine even if you're literally dying of cancerAIDS.

But if you're attractive and also wealthy then they'll bother to run the battery of tests that might save your life.

So basically, don't be poor and hot or you'll die of something trivial.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It's probably from walking around staring at your feet and not talking to anyone

Although I was running some errands and saw a neckbeard + fedora + trenchcoat walking around in 80 degree or so weather topped off with about two inch platform soles so maybe they just truly have abominable fashion sense

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they probably wear random crap they've accumulated since birth (old clothes their parents got them and whatever) plus whatever random nicknack poo poo they've been able to afford (like massive leather coats and whatever) and then walk around sweating profusely and rarely bathing so they give off a distinct stink aura and then wonder why everyone else avoids close proximity.

Thanks to the 0 sense of fashion they just wear clothes that don't fit in different ways - shirt too tight, pants too baggy, coat sleeves over their hands.

Then, since god forbid they are making a mistake they can correct (bc that would mean they are at fault), they assume this is because of some unchangeable facet of themselves (such as being super quasimoto ugly) and just blame the entire rest of the world for the fact that they are a smelly self absorbed idiot.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
buncha fuckbois

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Calico Heart posted:

I think once you're below a 4 you get exponentially uglier the lower you go. Like, assuming Steve Buscemi is a 1 - can there only really be three degrees of equal separation between him and a regularly ugly person?

Steve Buscemi is not a 1, don't be ridiculous. He's a 4.5

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

they probably wear random crap they've accumulated since birth (old clothes their parents got them and whatever) plus whatever random nicknack poo poo they've been able to afford (like massive leather coats and whatever) and then walk around sweating profusely and rarely bathing so they give off a distinct stink aura and then wonder why everyone else avoids close proximity.

Thanks to the 0 sense of fashion they just wear clothes that don't fit in different ways - shirt too tight, pants too baggy, coat sleeves over their hands.

Then, since god forbid they are making a mistake they can correct (bc that would mean they are at fault), they assume this is because of some unchangeable facet of themselves (such as being super quasimoto ugly) and just blame the entire rest of the world for the fact that they are a smelly self absorbed idiot.

I buy nice clothes all the time to try to hide being ugly.. just doesnt work unfortunately

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Steve Buscemi is a handsome man.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Calico Heart posted:

Steve Buscemi is a 10

FTFY

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've seen the ugliest god drat dudes with girlfriends. Like, real life troll folk.

Pretending that it's your cheekbones or size of your clavicles or hwatever other insane poo poo they're saying is just a defense mechanism they can shift all their blame to... cuz it's much harder to realize that it's you, as a person and individual that is the actually offputting thing

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

tater_salad posted:

going into r/incels makes me want to seriously just go give them all a hug and then get out before they :smithicide:

From what I saw of incel posts... you would not likely make it back.

I thought I understood low self-esteem O_O I was wrong.

Also Buscemi isn't hot as hell but he's still not ugly and seems like a genuinely great person.

Zzulu posted:

I've seen the ugliest god drat dudes with girlfriends. Like, real life troll folk.

Pretending that it's your cheekbones or size of your clavicles or hwatever other insane poo poo they're saying is just a defense mechanism they can shift all their blame to... cuz it's much harder to realize that it's you, as a person and individual that is the actually offputting thing

That's probably because he inherited or won the lottery so she's only with him because he's rich to syphon the $$$$ awway from him and replace it with despair while she leaves him for another guy that's a 9 or 10. Then put your frozen chicken directly in an oven pan with no oil or seasoning or anything. There is no way incels like us get high paying jobs because only guys with great genes get the best ones. Women are scum and only use us good men. Afterwards you might want to pour some Wal-mart wine in a plastic cup and maybe throw in some thinly chopped cucumber to your feast to make Napoleon jealous.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 6, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its like with elliot rodgers, dude was good looking but he kept crying about being half asian or whatever and shifting all the blame to women being selective bitch whores

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Zzulu posted:

The thing about having a SO as an ugly person is you know that they are grossed out when they have sex with you and are probably embarassed of you in public.. kind of hard to be happy with that sort of relationship

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Zzulu posted:

its like with elliot rodgers, dude was good looking but he kept crying about being half asian or whatever and shifting all the blame to women being selective bitch whores

yup exactly

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Carmant posted:

The thing about having a SO as an ugly person is you know that they are grossed out when they have sex with you and are probably embarassed of you in public.. kind of hard to be happy with that sort of relationship

Maybe they think you're attractive, even if you don't? I think my girlfriend finds me at least a little attractive, but I'd probably rate myself a 4 (assuming that we are keeping Steve Buscemi as a 1).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

whale sharks are amazing though, cant blame the women

???

sorry for lovely quality. this is creepy as gently caress

virgin.png

goatse guy gets tonnes of women

• Locked thread