Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Instead of talking about my bad luck,l let's talk about the new Interludes!

Quetz is super fun and we get another person who steals Mozart's mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Did a multi, got trash. The only servants I got were Kid Alexander, Hyde and Kotarou.
CEs were 2 Innocent Maiden and a Room Guard (which was the only decent pull, since that was the last copy I needed for an MLB)

Then, on my very first ticket pull, got Sheba, who was my goal in the first place.

Gacha is weird.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

300 quartz, got Abby, NP2 Liz, Tomoe, Sheba, and my first Inshun. :toot:

Abby was actually in the first 90 quartz, the rest was just shooting for Sheba.

Now back to hoarding for Summer BB.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Only had enough quartz and tickets saved up for three multis, unfortunately. Didn't get Abby, but thankfully Sheba made an appearance! :shobon:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Had 300 SQ put aside for Abby, got NP2 Abby and Sheba. Now I just need some more QP to get Abby to full 10/10/10, stuck at 9/9/8 for now.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Instead of talking about my bad luck,l let's talk about the new Interludes!

Quetz is super fun and we get another person who steals Mozart's mask.

Gorgon's interlude has her trying to make you afraid of her and failing miserably.

"Did you see how I slaughtered all those monsters? Doesn't it make you want to cower in fear?"

"Thanks for saving me! :v:"

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Rolled 33 tickets and 5 10rolls, got Sheba, Abby, and a Drake spook (NP2 now). I had started off with 2000 quartz so I'm sitting really good right now for Eresh and Hokusai. After Hokusai I'm basically free to save up until Skadi and the Summer gauntlet

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Only had enough for one 10-roll and got Sheba from it. I'll use any quartz that drop the next week to see if I can Yolo Abby into my team I guess.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

BlazeEmblem posted:

Spent 300 quartz on the new banner. What did I get?

New servants:
Archer of Inferno
Caster of Midrash

NP levels:
Parvarti NP 2
Fran NP 4
Ozymandias NP 4 (Now it's a competition between him and Vlad to see who hits NP 5 first)

But did I pull Abby?

Yep.

That's the first time I have ever gotten two 5 stars on a ten roll
:master:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Kay Kessler posted:

While I would like Abby, I'm saving for Eresh, so I'm limiting myself to 5 tickets and 30 quartz for this banner.

I got Casgil. This is acceptable.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but between him, Waver, Merlin and Sanzang (to name a few) I am just swamped with gold Casters. Hope there's an Assassin-heavy chapter in the future.

Caster is the most populated class in general, isn't it? I sure as poo poo have a ton of them myself.

I got Abby tonight, took 60 SQ and 5 tix. Not too bad. I'm mostly saving for New Year's because I wanna try (again) to get Musashi, and I guess Gil, Tamamo, or Hokusai would be nice too.

I like Ereshkigal a lot but... I got Karna and Lancer Saber already, so it's kinda like... do I like her that much? Not sure.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Since when was Tiamat fourth-dimensional and invulnerable even against gods in Sumerian mythology?

And how many episodes shall her fight be?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Grouchio posted:

Since when was Tiamat fourth-dimensional and invulnerable even against gods in Sumerian mythology?

And how many episodes shall her fight be?

She was pretty much the Sumerian version of the primordial chaos from which all life emerged, wasn't she?
And unlike, say Chronos from Greek mythology, I don't think there was any story of the Sumerians rising up to kill their mom.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

the_steve posted:

She was pretty much the Sumerian version of the primordial chaos from which all life emerged, wasn't she?
And unlike, say Chronos from Greek mythology, I don't think there was any story of the Sumerians rising up to kill their mom.
Marduk killed her though. Why not use his axe again?

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Marduk killed her though. Why not use his axe again?
I'll spoiler it since it sounds like someone new maybe looking at the thread.
Because we may have... uhh... broke it when Quetz tossed it at Gorgon's temple....

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

60 Quartz and 24 tickets, and I bring home no little monster but I got an NP2 Sheba and an NP4 Atalante.

Now, give me my Christmas Banner! Give me Best Goddess, Nasu!

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Ended up spending 30 tickets and 200 quartz to get Abby, with Sheba coming along for the ride. Just about bled me dry, but I've got nothing else to roll for until Fujino besides the GSSR so that's okay.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Alard posted:

I'll spoiler it since it sounds like someone new maybe looking at the thread.
Because we may have... uhh... broke it when Quetz tossed it at Gorgon's temple....
God loving damnit Quetz no snu snu for you.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Dec 9, 2019

Ezelek
Apr 30, 2006

I raised you, and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life.
Threw 5 tickets at the banner, not caring if I got anything, have no desire for Abby.

Got her. Desire sensor is real af.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Whobigail? Ereshwhogal?

Rollkusai. :hai:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Grouchio posted:

:yikes:

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
250ish quartz and all I got was this lousy Martha NP.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Isn't it quaint how Gorgon thinks her snake hair, dank cave and boar-killing is comparable to the sanity-shattering, hope-devouring eldritch horrors of the singularities?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

OnimaruXLR posted:

I like Ereshkigal a lot but... I got Karna and Lancer Saber already, so it's kinda like... do I like her that much? Not sure.
I thought her damage was secondary to her function as a support unit? Since her attack stat's kinda low. Like, I'm also swamped with Lancers (got all the summers ones and Fion) but I'm still interested.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

her support use doesn't fully make up for her low damage, but it's definitely an issue exacerbated by there being so many good farming lancers, especially parvati/valkyrie/fionn all being strong loopers.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I rolled for Eresh despite having np2 lalter and Valkyrie by that point.

Always roll for love.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Grouchio posted:

Don't blame Quetz, blame Merlin. He's the jackass that tricked her into doing it.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

Don't blame Quetz, blame Merlin. He's the jackass that tricked her into doing it.

Always blame Merlin.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

dogsicle posted:

her support use doesn't fully make up for her low damage, but it's definitely an issue exacerbated by there being so many good farming lancers, especially parvati/valkyrie/fionn all being strong loopers.

A 50% battery counts for a lot. And she since she has that attack buff she can easily enable later attackers on the node to hit that much harder.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Wanted to roll just enough to get Caster of Midrash and hopefully get some nice extras along the way, when I got her on my second 10-pull (and nothing interesting in the tickets or first 10-pull) and felt a little disappointed that I "should" stop here, when Abby showed up right after in the same 10-pull! Now that I look at their ascension/skill requirements, I realize I don't even have access to Salem yet, so I can't get the stakes for them! Still, can't complain!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

good luck to everybody rolling :D

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Welp, there goes all my Eresh luck.

(This was the only roll I did.)

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

All I got out of my rolls was NP2 for Kiritsugu and Parvati.

It's kind of mixed feelings, NP2 Parvati is pretty good but I already have so many Assassins.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Dr Pepper posted:

A 50% battery counts for a lot. And she since she has that attack buff she can easily enable later attackers on the node to hit that much harder.

well yeah, she's not actually bad. 20k/40k on her burst turn is definitely what I'd consider low though, that's the damage of a non-interluded 4* at equivalent NP levels.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

the_steve posted:

In Greek mythology Chaos, Gaia, Tartarus and Eros all spontaneously appeared in that order and gave rise to the subsequent gods. Are you thinking of Cronus? Chronos was the personification of time. Also Zeus and his other children overthrew Cronus without killing him and mortals had nothing to do with that.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

jesus loving christ lol

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

clippy is here

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Lt. Lizard posted:

Always blame Merlin.

:hai:

So in other news in contrast with Agartha's banner where I went in down to my last 10 roll before Wu was willing to stop bullying me and get summoned, This time I tossed 20 tickets into the maw of the gacha and got both Abby and Sheba.

Karmic balance or something, I dunno. It is now MY time to be the lovely lucksack.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Used my Saberstolfo and I see that we both chose the Threaded Cane as our main weapon in Bloodborne.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
The Smoldusa and Gorgon interludes were heartwarming. I'm glad Euryale and Stheno welcomed both Medusa variants into their dysfunctional family without batting an eye. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Evergreen post:

(I got NP2 Siegfried.)