Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
That's a Maserati 3200GT. It's closing in on 20 years old, and with Italian luxury car reliability most people who have one will pay you to take it off their hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's a photo from the spot where those cops were standing:

Edit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMRcAGB2GO/?taken-by=7newsmelbourne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S76bDhz2dQ

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wiggly posted:

If you read this Twitter thread you understand why.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/936602442996813824

The Schadenfreude is on the thousands of people who still think the Rogue White House Staffer is real and that Seth Abramson isn't a loving loon.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Why’s he a loon?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

chitoryu12 posted:

Why’s he a loon?

As far as I can tell, it goes like this:

Abramson: "This stuff is important but nothing's going to happen yet."

People: "Abramson said this was important, something's gonna happen!"

*nothing happens yet*

People: "Hey, nothing happened, Abramson was wrong!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

not sure flynn is a loon (to me loon sounds crazy wild type, but doesnt talk necessarily) hes definitely dumber than dirt though

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Like Abramson has a lot of legit law credentials. I wouldn’t be so fast to discount him when you have nothing on the same level.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So, there's this jagoff furry that has a confederate flag fursuit. He got banned from one con for ghosting (joining activities but not paying reg) it, and also being a racist shithead.

The other day, he got arrested and banned from another one that's going on near Chicago.
https://twitter.com/xylerhusky21/status/936756900754087936

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
What do they do? Drop 'em off at the pound?

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Hopefully that includes a spay or neuter as well.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

well i just realized that Dire Straits have a video with white dudes playin basket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9TlGDZGkI

lots of sports fuckups too though

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ak Gara posted:

Assumedly put in jail. He had a different fursuit with a pickelhaube I heard, and was spouting Nazi garbage. The cops made him take it off, so, he was arrested naked.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Manuel Calavera posted:

Assumedly put in jail. He had a different fursuit with a pickelhaube I heard, and was spouting Nazi garbage. The cops made him take it off, so, he was arrested naked.

There has to be a point when you're in the middle of stripping off your racist fursuit so that the police can more easily arrest you for shouting Nazi garbage that you think "I've gotta rethink my life decisions." Then again, if this man were capable of self-reflection he probably wouldn't have ended up in this situation.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

chitoryu12 posted:

Like Abramson has a lot of legit law credentials. I wouldn’t be so fast to discount him when you have nothing on the same level.

Um but a poster on the internet said collusion isn't a thing and the only crime being committed is lying are you saying he might not be the most trustworthy source?????

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
eh wrong thread

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

Ha, Chicago lock up was a loving terror show for me and I wasn't showing up naked. I can't imagine what it must have been like if he didn't make bail right away.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Um but a poster on the internet said collusion isn't a thing and the only crime being committed is lying are you saying he might not be the most trustworthy source?????

No one is saying collusion isn’t a thing (though Flynn talking to Russia isn’t proof of it on its face) but Abramson is another one of those liberal twitter fanfiction guys who just makes massive conspiratorial threads based on questionable sources. He’s a slightly more sane Eric Garland or Louise Mensch.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha, Chicago lock up was a loving terror show for me and I wasn't showing up naked. I can't imagine what it must have been like if he didn't make bail right away.

you should have beat up the hardest motherfucker in there off the rip so people knew not to gently caress with you

hth

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ariong posted:

There has to be a point when you're in the middle of stripping off your racist fursuit so that the police can more easily arrest you for shouting Nazi garbage that you think "I've gotta rethink my life decisions." Then again, if this man were capable of self-reflection he probably wouldn't have ended up in this situation.

Dude has a history of this I'm told. I mean, he spent however many hundreds to thousands. On a loving traitor flag fursuit. Those things aren't cheap. He is not an intelligent person.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Manuel Calavera posted:

Dude has a history of this I'm told. I mean, he spent however many hundreds to thousands. On a loving traitor HERITAGE flag fursuit. Those things aren't cheap. He is not an intelligent person.

Corrected for what the guy probably believes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Henchman of Santa posted:

No one is saying collusion isn’t a thing (though Flynn talking to Russia isn’t proof of it on its face) but Abramson is another one of those liberal twitter fanfiction guys who just makes massive conspiratorial threads based on questionable sources. He’s a slightly more sane Eric Garland or Louise Mensch.

Nah there was a poster saying that earlier.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Did you read the thread? He’s a lawyer who’s worked for public defenders (including federal) for over 20 years and studied criminal law at Harvard. He has more experience on the subject than probably anyone in this thread.

His “questionable sources” are entirely his own experience in law and the publicly available information on the investigation. He’s not naming mysterious anonymous sources or other Twitter users or anything.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's a photo from the spot where those cops were standing:

Pictured: Me, viewing the above image.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

you should have beat up the hardest motherfucker in there off the rip so people knew not to gently caress with you

hth

I really wish people would stop saying this, I'm tired of getting the poo poo kicked out of me by every new guy that shows up.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Did you read the thread? He’s a lawyer who’s worked for public defenders (including federal) for over 20 years and studied criminal law at Harvard. He has more experience on the subject than probably anyone in this thread.

His “questionable sources” are entirely his own experience in law and the publicly available information on the investigation. He’s not naming mysterious anonymous sources or other Twitter users or anything.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/stop-listening-to-seth-abramson-on-donald-trumps-r.html

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i can form my own political opinions on these matters and don't need them spoonfed by people like abramson (spoiler: he's right, trump's guilty as poo poo and he's gonna be impeached) but i heartily loathe people who post long-form essays on loving twitter. that goddamned "thread" he posted is ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY tweets long. with the 280-character limit that he's taking full advantage of, that's like 3,000 words. seriously get hosed

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The most likely thing stopping Trump from lasting 8 years is either boredom with the job or stroking out on the toilet

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://i.imgur.com/PWY7N22.gifv

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The most likely thing stopping Trump from lasting 8 years is either boredom with the job or stroking out on the toilet

Too proud for the shower, I guess.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LOL.

E: Hahahaha. That site has a "Bitcoin for Beginners" article. That says more about its credibility than anything.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

But who doesn't stroke out on the toilet?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Oh lordy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Manuel Calavera posted:

.... And the schadenfreude increased exponentially.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trig Discipline posted:

I really wish people would stop saying this, I'm tired of getting the poo poo kicked out of me by every new guy that shows up.

As a skinny-fat person I detest that every jumped up guy knows how easy it is to take me down.

I do not "tapout" because you're strangling me, sir.

e: I do not do the MMA and you know this

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trig Discipline posted:

get harder

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
pretty obvious what was going to happen

as plane on the nose of my face

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

minato posted:

pretty obvious what was going to happen

as plane on the nose of my face

Boo this man

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

An incident like that was responsible for one of my favorite legal exchanges:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

My friend, getting your politics from Paste is like getting them from Buzzfeed. Not Buzzfeed News, the clickbait site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

get harder

that’s what she said :smith: