Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

They did but I think that was because Unicron needed that extra time to actually fund. This is probably because the app was showing the end time a day later than the website and they’re giving time to people who only checked the app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Sanschel posted:

They did but I think that was because Unicron needed that extra time to actually fund. This is probably because the app was showing the end time a day later than the website and they’re giving time to people who only checked the app

Turns out this is correct. Due to app having an extra day they decided to make it official.

Good news for future Haslabs, more EU countries now have access to it.

Might play some part in why the numbers jumped, but that was always expected to happen on the last day.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Louisgod posted:

wtf the Amazon page for the Batmobile is gone. I'm going to destroy you Todd.

https://www.amazon.com/McFarlane-To...ef_=as_li_ss_tl

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nice thanks. Looks like it's up for pre-order but keeps erroring out whenever I try to add it to my cart. Thanks Todd.

e: lol and now it's unavailable.

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 17, 2023

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

The Last Call posted:

Turns out this is correct. Due to app having an extra day they decided to make it official.

Good news for future Haslabs, more EU countries now have access to it.

Might play some part in why the numbers jumped, but that was always expected to happen on the last day.

Yeah this was confusing to me as I was always checking the app. Glad it's sorted at least.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Todd and Jeff bezos teaming up for a nightmare purchase experience.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Louisgod posted:

Nice thanks. Looks like it's up for pre-order but keeps erroring out whenever I try to add it to my cart. Thanks Todd.

e: lol and now it's unavailable.

I thought that might happen so when I saw it was available I grabbed one. If you want it we can work something out.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joe Fisto posted:

I thought that might happen so when I saw it was available I grabbed one. If you want it we can work something out.

Oh man you rock, happy to work something out, thanks Joe!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Louisgod posted:

Oh man you rock, happy to work something out, thanks Joe!

Should be easy, when it gets close to shipping time you can send me the $$ and I will change the delivery address on the order. Easy peasy.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

At this point it's just funny to me that it keeps selling out immediately every time they list it. They still can't fathom the actual demand.

How many of those sales are to scalpers though? Did they set a per-customer limit at all?

I feel like there's going to be a million people trying to flip them, and the resale price is going to plummet after a while, so I can just wait for the dust to settle.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Goatboy and Robot

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1681063122839252995?s=20

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Walmart shitshow (or collector con as they call it) is tomorrow morning, 10am eastern. Here's a handy list of all the direct links.

https://www.preternia.com/san-diego-comic-con-2023-exclusives-list/

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jul 18, 2023

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Joe Fisto posted:

The Walmart shitshow (or collector con as they call it) is tomorrow morning, 9am eastern. Here's a handy list of all the direct links.

https://www.preternia.com/san-diego-comic-con-2023-exclusives-list/

How much of a shitshow will it be I wonder.

Lots of angry people for sure.

Speaking of SDCC, wonder what Haslabs will they reveal there.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The Last Call posted:

Haslab 6:1 scale Wicket figure

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Last Call posted:

Jarvis and Avengers Mansion Kitchen playset. $550.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

Haslab 6:1 scale Wicket figure

What would that be like 15 feet tall?

Sign me the gently caress up!

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

The Last Call posted:

The last few “collector cons” have had all the relevant figures up for a few hours at least. The pulse stock sells out in a blink but the stuff on Walmart itself isn’t usually an issue to secure.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Nerd Of Prey posted:

What would that be like 15 feet tall?

Sign me the gently caress up!

About 15.75 feet tall, yeah.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Future Haslab revealed!

Aunt May and Uncle Ben sex room.
Comes with Aunt May and Uncle Ben, bed, sheet, and stretch goals of Deadpool, Ceiling hole Vulture and Red BirdMan
Expertly created liver spots and attention to deatail will make you go WOW!
Live the classic scene all over again:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Joe Fisto posted:

New Mattel Creations MOTU fig, Motherboard from Revelations. Looks neat enough, but I don't care about the character at this point since there wasn't one in the show. This might've been better saved for after season 2 airs.

If you want one though, it goes up on the 21st.

https://creations.mattel.com/products/masters-of-the-universe-masterverse-motherboard-action-figure-hpl13

GIANT BISEXUAL LADY HELL YES

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Okay but Ben and May have an incredible skincare routine.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

The Last Call posted:

The obi Wan figure looks pretty neat, might need to grab it since I'll probably never get that sideshow obi Wan in a similar outfit.

I cannot wrap my. Head around these mutant mayhem figures though. 30 bucks for 4.5 inch figures with what looks to be weapons and maybe one accessory? Am I missing something?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Package pretty

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/hottoysofficial/status/1681267645088251905?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Pulse has the Joes and Transformers up for Premium members. Limit of 2 per person.

Grabbed some from Pulse and got Bucky and an addional Mole Rat and Crimson Alley Viper at Walmart. That way when Walmart cancels stuff, Pulse has my back on some of it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Could be neat - I wasn't a huge fan of the design but all Preds are beautiful in their own way. Here is NECA's version:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They also got the League of Legends license, which is interesting.

That would be their first major line of non-likeness figures in a long time.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Goddamn, I wish I knew about this figure from Blitzway of AstroBoy. What a beautiful set up.

(not my pic - saw it on the Canadian Collectables FB group)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Joe Fisto posted:

Pulse has the Joes and Transformers up for Premium members. Limit of 2 per person.

Grabbed some from Pulse and got Bucky and an addional Mole Rat and Crimson Alley Viper at Walmart. That way when Walmart cancels stuff, Pulse has my back on some of it.

Yeah I wasn't going to pay for premium and "managed" to scoop a single Mole rat off Walmart, not holding out hope for that release lol. Maybe Pulse will get more in, they were long gone at the general public release.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Did they say if Chuckles was only going to be a physical convention exclusive or will it be like previous years where they have a round for the public.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

I asked in the Discord but I'll ask here, too. Does anyone have one of the new Ikea display cases?

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/blaliden-glass-door-cabinet-black-00520519/

If so, how does it stack up against the Detolf? It's a bit smaller, but also $99 vs $130.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

So did they raise the price of the Detolfs to make this look good? What the gently caress. I get it's still cheaper than stuff from Wayfair or Amazon but $129 CAD when the Detolfs used to be $70. So annoying.

E: Detolf still $139 CAD. Not even discounted and they are on the "now or never" poo poo.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jul 18, 2023

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Looks good. I might swing by Ikea and grab a couple.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Yeah I wasn't going to pay for premium and "managed" to scoop a single Mole rat off Walmart, not holding out hope for that release lol. Maybe Pulse will get more in, they were long gone at the general public release.

I got premium while back to secure some exclusive and between less of a headache and free shipping I think it paid for itself. Pulse shipping is high, so all it takes is a few orders to hit that 50 bucks.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Joe Fisto posted:

I got premium while back to secure some exclusive and between less of a headache and free shipping I think it paid for itself. Pulse shipping is high, so all it takes is a few orders to hit that 50 bucks.

I knoowwwwwwww, I'm just trying to remember that my fiancee and I are going to Japan next year, we want home ownership and kids, and those are all more important than chasing my childhood, haha

That fifty bucks will secure me about three feet closer to Nagoya, probably. Hopefully.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I knoowwwwwwww, I'm just trying to remember that my fiancee and I are going to Japan next year, we want home ownership and kids, and those are all more important than chasing my childhood, haha

That fifty bucks will secure me about three feet closer to Nagoya, probably. Hopefully.

Oh absolutely save for that. I’m jealous!

Super Powers style Riddler

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1681333459942354944?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

(They should’ve sculpted the green lantern ring)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Grabbed joe fixit and the morbin pack. Let’s see if they cancel in a month.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

The obi Wan figure looks pretty neat, might need to grab it since I'll probably never get that sideshow obi Wan in a similar outfit.

I cannot wrap my. Head around these mutant mayhem figures though. 30 bucks for 4.5 inch figures with what looks to be weapons and maybe one accessory? Am I missing something?

Playmates would have to make those figures out of 30 dollars worth of precious metals for them to be worth that much. They're great for 10 bucks, but any more than that no way.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Vintersorg posted:

So did they raise the price of the Detolfs to make this look good? What the gently caress. I get it's still cheaper than stuff from Wayfair or Amazon but $129 CAD when the Detolfs used to be $70. So annoying.

E: Detolf still $139 CAD. Not even discounted and they are on the "now or never" poo poo.

Detolfs have been around that price since Covid, I think.
I might just grab 2 of the new ones and be done. I have a pretty small collection, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Got Joe Fixit and Bucky Cap