Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Free Dan Kennedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
I can see why they relocated C38. Chivas' visiting drum line is pretty boss.
Not as boss as Labrocca's goal though.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Riven posted:

That's the second great shot tonight though I think we're the only two people on earth who care.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I would watch it if MLS Live didn't black it out. Apparently they haven't realized that some people don't own cable.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

420DD Butts posted:

I would watch it if MLS Live didn't black it out. Apparently they haven't realized that some people don't own cable.

Any free VPN service will get you around that. Turn it on, turn on the game, turn it off. Live only checks once.

Also, Moor goal! Revenge, bitches!

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
thanks for the advice, though the video still sucks after I turned off the vpn for some reason

also nathan sturgis is still alive?

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

420DD Butts posted:

thanks for the advice, though the video still sucks after I turned off the vpn for some reason

We traded him to Chivas for an attacking midfielder.

I just realized this is the first time this season that the Rapids have scored on the end we sit on. That was exciting.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

This is looking like a traditional Chivas game alright.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
(Gabby) Toooooooorrrrrrreeeeesssss!

Man that was beautiful. Had to help his confidence.

And then they pull him for Buddle? Pablo must have had that queued before the goal...

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

All three of the goals tonight have been really nice

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Erick Torres falling on his rear end is a good summing up of Chivas this game

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I haven't watched many matches this year, but do the Rapids usually just play everything through the middle as opposed to down the wings? It's working, but it's odd seeing a team that doesn't cross very often in MLS.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
one game tonight and they cant get it on national television, same with last nights game. this league is poo poo

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I don't know who #16 on Chivas is, but he could maybe do better then just jogging at the guy driving into the box.

fat greasy puto posted:

one game tonight and they cant get it on national television, same with last nights game. this league is poo poo

Hopefully the ESPN deal will fix all of that next year. And cut down on the random-rear end times as to when matches are on.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Can't wait until Chivas gentrifies

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Riven posted:

I couldn't see it. I saw the, like, five Chivas fans there but I didn't see drums. I was also a little iffy about being in 117. It's closer to the gate and we can see the screen from there, but we're trading that for the bathrooms and drink stand that you can only get to if you're in the terrace. And I kept banging my knee or back of my leg on the stands during one of the C38 line dances.

And I think someone called me out by the name Star Man while I was going up the stairs at halftime. Was that you?

quote:

He wass not entirely useless for once!

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The good parts about C38 being out in the stands instead of the terrace is that it makes the stadium sound way louder. The Coloraaaaaaaaaadooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaapiiidsss chant was really easily picked up by the altitude tv feed and the rest of the crowd seemed to get into the singing a little more. If this happens we gotta figure out what to do with the terrace cause it looked really bush league almost empty behind goal.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

blakout posted:

Coloraaaaaaaaaadooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaapiiidsss chant

Yeah, that did work out this time. Though it's hard to hear the rest of the crowd follow along when you have some drunk blowhard next to you chanting the whole thing instead of one half.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

blakout posted:

The good parts about C38 being out in the stands instead of the terrace is that it makes the stadium sound way louder. The Coloraaaaaaaaaadooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaapiiidsss chant was really easily picked up by the altitude tv feed and the rest of the crowd seemed to get into the singing a little more. If this happens we gotta figure out what to do with the terrace cause it looked really bush league almost empty behind goal.

They'll probably turn it back into a "family" and "rent for your party!" section like it was before. C38 got dumped behind the north goal because the soccer moms were complaining about language and noise too much back in the day in 101 and 114. The front office didn't know what to do with supporters either so it was a good compromise. Tonight was a 1 game trial. I'm sure there will be meetings with the team, a survey sent out, and nothing changing until next year at the earliest.

The best part of the night (aside from Pablo) was seeing Gabby Torres not just look good on the attack but score a great goal. I hope that'll help settle the debate over if he's a bust or not...and push Danny Mwanga down the depth chart. Danny's got a great personal story but shouldn't be above Torres at least.

420DD Butts posted:

Thankfully he didn't get a hat-trick tonight like Marvin Chavez.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Bendik making huge saves all day every day

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
:stare: Oduro will never make a better pass in his life.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DR AIDS posted:

:stare: Oduro will never make a better pass in his life.

That was certainly something. I actually hope he keeps making passes like that, I want to see just how good TFC can get this year.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Oduro took no time at all to settle in to this team, solid addition

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

SeaTard posted:

That was certainly something. I actually hope he keeps making passes like that, I want to see just how good TFC can get this year.

they're looking thick. solid. tight.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Goddamn Oduro is fast

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

What a clusterfuck of a leadup to that goal.

edit: Jesus, Jackson should have a hat trick.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 27, 2014

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
WOW, what a loving miss from Jackson.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was the yellowiest of yellows.

edit: Well, good luck KC, you're going to need it.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 27, 2014

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Hey KC, I do believe you are hosed.
edit: :lol: i'm quite the incorrect retard.

DR AIDS fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 27, 2014

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

...or not...

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

DR AIDS posted:

lol nice post wiz

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Zusi is such a deadly strain of player. Lethal. Toxic.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jesus Toronto, how do you gently caress up that many opportunities?

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Why are MLS refs loving incapable of playing the advantage, also gj Nelsen pissing away the gigantic games in hand advantage

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

DR AIDS posted:

edit: :lol: i'm quite the incorrect retard.

I blame you for this!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Arsenal is and are poo poo .

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
http://www.gfycat.com/WelltodoLikelyCanadagoose

I loving love Higuain.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Eelface posted:

yup I blame the world cup for being last in the west

John McCain starts doing the moves as someone explains the transitive property to him.

(The ones that don't require raising his arms, anyway)

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

blakout posted:

Give it up as a lost cause and cover them with signs? I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Oduro took no time at all to settle in to this team, solid addition

LOL how many teams' fans have thought this early on?

• Locked thread