Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

1989 posted:

this thread is so gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Can someone PLEASE explain to me in detail just what the gently caress happened?

This just reeks of FUPA, and Aspergers.

What. The. gently caress.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Whip killed that dude in St. Louis

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The revered reverend don king?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
speaking of reverands, I don't think maynard is coming back

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Goodbye GiP, I love you all but I'm not going to participate in these forums anymore.

Ya'll can find me on steam or send me an email at my username @yahoo if you want to james or send me piggy jokes

bye bitch

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

what the gently caress happened?

-neutrino-
Nov 4, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Goodbye GiP, I love you all but I'm not going to participate in these forums anymore.

Ya'll can find me on steam or send me an email at my username @yahoo if you want to james or send me piggy jokes

This is bullshitttt

Duzzy Funlop posted:

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

i just wanna watch it all burn

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Obama Africanus posted:

Can someone PLEASE explain to me in detail just what the gently caress happened?

This just reeks of FUPA, and Aspergers.

What. The. gently caress.

It appears GiP, the last thing keeping me coming back to SA after 12 years, is being pulled into the black hole of D&D and the rest of the Care Bear suburban wannabe commie faggots who have taken over this site.*

I say we keep it real or burn it down. Or, to appeal to the inner nerd in all goons:

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for who we really are."

Realtalk:

I don't post a lot, mainly because I work 80+ hours a week, and my motherboard just died, else I'd be on Steam sometimes. I still appreciate our unique brand of coping and humor; it's been a valuable part of my day for a while.

The day I can't come here and read Shim's rants, I'm done. I'll still read any PMs since I get email alerts if someone needs a little medical consult, since I myself have gotten so frustrated with military medicine that my dependents are on Tricare Standard.

*Thanks, Obama.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This seems to happen about twice a year. We're just due for DnD to scream louder than usual and a few idiot admins to listen to them.

bloops fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Aug 16, 2014

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

I stopped reading DnD because people apparently unironically start supporting things that are opposing the US, just because they are against US politics. I like GiP as it is, god drat it and posts by the other FDF goons have been entertaining too, besides Shim's rants.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

D&D posters are the bad guys from Fahrenheit 451.

From wiki:

quote:

Over the course of several decades, people embraced new media, sports, and a quickening pace of life. Books were ruthlessly abridged or degraded to accommodate a short attention span while minority groups protested over the controversial, outdated content perceived to be found in books. The government took advantage of this and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness.

Whip change my name to Guy Montag TIA

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
as dumb as the admins are for this decision, it's good to know the posters here are still getting owned repeatably by sjws and trannies both in life and in the internet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The bright side of 451 was it ending in nuclear annihilation.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Jesus loving Christ. I'm gone for like one day and everything goes to poo poo. What did you filthy enlisted do now?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

ManMythLegend posted:

Jesus loving Christ. I'm gone for like one day and everything goes to poo poo. What did you filthy enlisted do now?

Sorry, sir, but this is what happens when you leave the monkeys in charge of the matches.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Whatever, this thread is about two things, internet crybabies and donuts.

Dunkin Donuts is pretty pro. Krispy Kreme is poo poo.

Best donuts I ever had were from this little place in Monterey called Red's. They were loving great, and the place was like Cheers except with donuts and coffee not booze. Like every time I went in there it was the same five people bullshitting with each other. It was pro as gently caress.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot, fresh cider donuts in the Fall. Makes a trip to an apple orchard worth it.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

here's a question:
do we trust the message system that SA uses anymore since apparently GiP is on triple secret ultra probation?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

NutritiousSnack posted:

as dumb as the admins are for this decision, it's good to know the posters here are still getting owned repeatably by sjws and trannies both in life and in the internet.

The best part is that we in gip don't really give a gently caress about getting banned or what happens on an internet site because we have lives outside of the internet. For d&d this is literally all they have, if they get banned they have to figure out a way to use food stamps to buy back their forums account. And since literally nobody loves them in real life they have to band together and make some deranged hug box where their opinions backed by literally zero real world knowledge is declared perfectly valid by their peers.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

a subforum that sincerely feels it is okay to toss around racist and homophobic insults 'ironically' does make me kind of angry.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

NutritiousSnack posted:

I think you have a very liberal interpretation of the word "owned".

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Dunkin's coffee kreme donuts are pretty decent, but I'm gonna stick with boston kreme as the normal go-to.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

ManMythLegend posted:

Krispy Kreme is poo poo.

Look at this guy with his bad and wrong opinion. Typical SWO.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

tuluk posted:

here's a question:
do we trust the message system that SA uses anymore since apparently GiP is on triple secret ultra probation?

We all need to exchange phone numbers so we can send clandestine text sext messages.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hot, fresh cider donuts in the Fall. Makes a trip to an apple orchard worth it.
This guy knows what's up.

Also, if any of you are near Philly or passing by, hit up Federal Donuts. They do hot donuts all day, but if you want one of their "fancy" donuts, you need to get there in the morning to snag one. Federal Donuts fuckin' rule.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

beanieson posted:

We all need to exchange phone numbers so we can send clandestine text sext messages.

I got dibs on sending the first dick pic to N4I

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

vulturesrow posted:

I got dibs on sending the first dick pic to N4I

lol if you think he hasn't gotten a goon dick pic yet

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

beanieson posted:

We all need to exchange phone numbers so we can send clandestine text sext dick messages.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

u kik bby?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

vulturesrow posted:

Look at this guy with his bad and wrong opinion. Typical SWO.

I'm a SWO. I'm something of an expert on donuts there boss.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

This guy knows what's up.

Also, if any of you are near Philly or passing by, hit up Federal Donuts. They do hot donuts all day, but if you want one of their "fancy" donuts, you need to get there in the morning to snag one. Federal Donuts fuckin' rule.

donut chat: voodoo donut in portland or is hit or miss.
their maple bacon donut is disgusting as hell.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

tuluk posted:

donut chat: voodoo donut in portland or is hit or miss.
their maple bacon donut is disgusting as hell.

A straight maple donut sounds delicious as gently caress though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

are people still going gaga over cronuts?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I love Krispy Kreme. What is wrong with you mouth breathers?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Krispy Kremes from anywhere but an actual Krispy Kreme store are garbage because they've sat in that box at least two days. You want those motherfuckers hot off the conveyor belt. If you still don't like them, you need your fat pass taken away. :colbert:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Carteret posted:

Krispy Kremes from anywhere but an actual Krispy Kreme store are garbage because they've sat in that box at least two days. You want those motherfuckers hot off the conveyor belt. If you still don't like them, you need your fat pass taken away. :colbert:

Whenever I mention Krispy Kreme, I am naturally referring to the "hot now" kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Yeah don't buy KK or any donuts that aren't made fresh, duh

• Locked thread