Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Sparr posted:

That was his dad, who was posting to shacknews or something. There was a good exchange where they were talking about their kids and Microwaves dad went on a tirade about how his kid had goldmined threads on SA and the other dudes kid was a piece of poo poo in comparison or something. It was his dads posts that led people to the microwave mom pics if I remember, also some stuff about Microwave being autistic which is when I really noticed he panicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

holy poo poo

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

redshirt posted:

I've started a fanfiction novel with Microwave's Mom as the protagonist. I need a cool title though.

Hot Pocket

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lmao

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Every time I see an update here, I hope there is a new photo of the milfy cougar.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

himajinga posted:

Hot Pocket

Done.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Charles Bukowski posted:

In fact, before Awful Yearbook was a thing, I kept an offline archive of my own because I was a weird spergy kid with nothing better to do. Now its just a showcase of people that don't post anymore, and a few dead guys. Its pretty sad :(

I also have like 4 years of image macro's and photoshops, they're pretty funny. Also those drawing battle threads that used to go on for weeks, those are great. Maybe I have a lot of stuff that got lost when waffleimages went down.
Got any trufflepig in there?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Seriouspost though someone link to the microwave flash game where you could unlock all the hats and stuff it was kinda fun.

Sparr
Jan 17, 2006

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Seriouspost though someone link to the microwave flash game where you could unlock all the hats and stuff it was kinda fun.

Here you go http://web.archive.org/web/20050118100735/http://sucko.shackspace.com/hippieGAMEthing.swf

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

http://web.archive.org/web/20050207054118/http://sucko.shackspace.com/mall/

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

himajinga posted:

Hot Pocket

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

this thread really does not need to be 13 pages what the gently caress is there to talk about holy poo poo

why are you such a curmudgeon spanlove

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Frostwerks posted:

why are you such a curmudgeon spanlove

He'd be OK with it if we were talking about Microwave's Dad.

Fuderyuu
Mar 16, 2004

Finger Lickin' Good!

No. 6 posted:

Every time I see an update here, I hope there is a new photo of the milfy cougar.

If only there was a place where one could find pictures of milfy cougars anytime they wanted to. Until then, :f5: away comrade.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Serious reply http://jayisgames.com/games/the-tall-stump/

Several people complained the controls were too soft, this version has slightly tighter controls: (and less ads) http://bytesbyslight.com/TallStump1/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

this thread really does not need to be 13 pages what the gently caress is there to talk about holy poo poo
peop are stalling in anticipation of some stalkergoon digging up more pics obbv

naem
May 29, 2011

Microwave was a good poster I miss old byob. :(

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

who's the elf?

edit: judging by the height of the doorknob, she truly IS an elf.

or a hobbit

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Fog Tripper posted:

who's the elf?

or a hobbit

We got a live one here guys.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

who's the elf?

or a hobbit

I don't know but I'd gently caress it.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
that person you keep saying is geckolio is not in fact geckolio hth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fog Tripper posted:

who's the elf?

or a hobbit

Never heard of Microwave's Mom?!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
...and you're telling me that people can be short? As short as 5-feet-something?!

:eyepop:

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Fog Tripper posted:

who's the elf?

or a hobbit

Eilf

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Could you even imagine your mom being this hot, holy smokes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just FYI

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Just FYI

:eyepop:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

vyst posted:

Just FYI

MLIF + elf still spells MILF

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I would literally kill myself to gently caress microwave's mom 1 time.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Like "elf" makes her less hot lol

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Pirate Jet posted:

I remember when he posted that "HELL YEAH ALL YOU HATERS ARE FAGGOTS" rant in the DNF thread and Abe said that he refused to demod AxeManiac

and then someone posted humantoilet.jpg and instead of responding to it, the mods just closed the thread

That's what happened to the DNF thread? I remember playing it the day it came out and by the next day the thread was gassed and mods said that any talk about DNF would result in a ban so I never got to see what had happened.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Like "elf" makes her less hot lol

MELF I'd like to gently caress.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

That's what happened to the DNF thread? I remember playing it the day it came out and by the next day the thread was gassed and mods said that any talk about DNF would result in a ban so I never got to see what had happened.

mods are gay? new to me....

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

vyst posted:

Just FYI

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

vyst posted:

Just FYI

Oh hello again Mrs. Milferson.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what was he even thinking posting that picture, you know every kid who has ever come over his house growing up mentioned how hot his mom was and how they wanted to face gently caress the poo poo out of here on that balcony and cum all over that fac-

ok im done, phew

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
microwave's mom's picture is the internet version of those immortal cancer cells taken from a woman who died 70 years ago and are now used by science all over the world. in 70 years time we will all be dead but microwave's mom pic will still be getting posted online.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Simstim posted:

microwave's mom's picture is the internet version of those immortal cancer cells taken from a woman who died 70 years ago and are now used by science all over the world. in 70 years time we will all be dead but microwave's mom pic will still be getting posted online.

Pretty much Katherine.jpg faded pretty quick after more pictures were found.

• Locked thread