Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Love it when she watches me like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

I was doing some field work at a park and decided to bring the dog along to help.

A+ sciencehound

I didn't let him eat a giant dead fish out of Lake Erie but he had a good time anyway.

I did let him eat half of a key lime ice cream sandwich, which he did in one bite.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I was doing some field work at a park and decided to bring the dog along to help.

A+ sciencehound

I didn't let him eat a giant dead fish out of Lake Erie but he had a good time anyway.

I did let him eat half of a key lime ice cream sandwich, which he did in one bite.

my hypothesis is that this is a very good dog, please administer pets and report back to confirm tia

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Joey Freshwater posted:

Love it when she watches me like this

Tell her some random in Australia loves her very much and I wanna just smooch her lil face :3:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

my hypothesis is that this is a very good dog, please administer pets and report back to confirm tia

experiments must be repeated in order to isolate variables, please administer many pets

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My dog just turned one last week.

This is Ruby, our half-Dachshund/half-Yorkie designer mutt (we call her a Dorkie).

She's tiny, and her coat isn't very thick, so when it's cold out she has to wear a sweater that makes her look like an uncircumcised penis.

When she got fixed we had to put a onesie on her to keep her from incessantly licking at the incision. She didn't like it, and the cat couldn't have given less of a poo poo. (Sorry the gif is tiny)

Her and the cat fight during the day, and most of the night, but this is usually how we find them in the morning on our bed.

And that's my giant rat dog.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

If i had any jif skills, i would make this radd dogg explode when it fell over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

*flop*

• Locked thread