Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ron color

ATCG posted:

1. I don't have to think
2. I don't have to read
well poo poo im not doing either of those things right now without a video

edit: video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

ron color posted:

why are videos of lists such a big thing

this but lists in general

Full-Bodied Flavor

Piso Mojado

I was the 69th view

landy.
Persona 4: dancing all night comes out on some time this year and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Pro Target

it doesnt look that great

Pro Target

persona 5 on the other hadn looks Fantastic

problematic hug

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

stormyish did you friend me on steam

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
thanks to this thread i have like 10 hours of nuclear throne played on steam and i still haven't beaten it ._.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pro Target

the cooking cutscene animation in mh4u is the best animation in a video game since the ending cutscene of system shock 2

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it changes when you upgrade your cat's kitchen too :3:

Pro Target

in case anyonmje is wondering the charge blade is the superior weapon of munster hunting

Pro Target

one good reason to use the charge blade is that it does a lot of damage in axe mode,but another reason to use it is that it lets you guard effectively in sword mode.... truly the charge blade is the weapon of kings

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

in case anyonmje is wondering the charge blade is the superior weapon of munster hunting

buy me a 3ds and monster hunter

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

so apparently that new dbz game has the dude who voices nappa from team four star as one of the selectable character voices

if that means jack poo poo to you, but you know what dbz is, tehn go check out dbz abridged and then youll know why im psyched

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Pro Target

If you charge your shield with 5 phials it becomes as good as the lance for 150 seconds, and also gives you a 20% damage bonus in axe mode. this kind of thigng is only possible if you embrace the charge blade

Pro Target

hunting alone is good, but why not try hunting with friends? luckily, the charge blade is also excellent in this situation, bringing either heavy elemental damage to exploit monster weaknesses, or heavy KO damage to stun the monster and knock it down. A perfect weapon for group situations

problematic hug

yah charge blade.. my specialty.. *pushes bitchmade gunlance under the bed*

saboten

i havent tried any of the new weapons yet because im a moron

thank u bacalou

i am he

bayonetta 2 :cooldance:

beer pal

can i come over to your house i want to play bayonetta

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nvm no cake

i am he posted:

bayonetta 2 :cooldance:

is it good

i am he

beer pal posted:

can i come over to your house i want to play bayonetta

yeah. i'll share my jook with you too.

i am he

yeah. i beat the 1st one and then pretty much went straight to 2 and i like 2 a lot more. it might just be because i dont suck so bad like when i started 1.

Pro Target

Bayo1 is my favorite console only game ever... Wish I had a drat wiiu

i am he

short hair bayo is better and the combat/enemies are more varied since now you fight demons too

bacalou

they changed things in the majoras mask remake and now im second guessing my youth

i am he

also somebody get this drat game for wii u because you can do online multiplayer o_o

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

yeah. i'll share my jook with you too.

did you make some jook after the suggestion in the thread the other day or is that just a normal iamhe breakfast

Captain No-mates

bacalou posted:

they changed things in the majoras mask remake and now im second guessing my youth

i thought i was going crazy/had alzheimers but they did actually move stuff around >.>

i am he

Security Drone posted:

did you make some jook after the suggestion in the thread the other day or is that just a normal iamhe breakfast

that was me who brought it up

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

that was me who brought it up

crazy... following your own suggestion... good practice

Pro Target

New majoras mask is better

Korean Boomhauer
i somehow got plat in the ps vita version of mgs2. tim tto start on mgs3

Salmiakki

good night

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pogi

Sal is super good at tf2

pogi

Ive been playing a lot of shadowrun: dragonfall - director's cut. Its fun to play but mainly it is very well written considering you can play as a hacker cyber ork

GEExCEE

what games sho uld i play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

GEExCEE posted:

what games sho uld i play

http://helmet.kafuka.org/noxico/