Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Im kinda surprised nobody ever made an inception ripoff video game

its called garrys mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook posted:

>tfw 1990 was half a century ago

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
welcome back from the gym inri

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Black Ops 3 has a mission where you go inside someone's mind and it's like Inception.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

The Nightmare of Mensis ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Nightmare of Men's rear end.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Mario and Luigi: Luiginception.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

dragon quest 7, 8 and 10, for the 3ds. smt iv-2 ... :D

3DS is god tier

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

All ninty handhelds have been so.

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It was fun from what I can remember and pretty ruthless.

i liked it but I was definitely not craving more once it ended

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
so it turns out shovel knight is really good. I put off buying it because it seemed like fake nostalgia nonsense but it's actually just a cool no-nonsense platformer that doesn't gently caress around but isn't too hard either. perfect palate cleanser after etrian odyssey 4.

great soundtrack too.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

nrook posted:

so it turns out shovel knight is really good. I put off buying it because it seemed like fake nostalgia nonsense but it's actually just a cool no-nonsense platformer that doesn't gently caress around but isn't too hard either. perfect palate cleanser after etrian odyssey 4.

great soundtrack too.

play the free dlc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nrook posted:

great soundtrack too.

Shovel Knight is the crowned jewel of Indie Pixel Kickstarter games. if they were all as good and as respectful then we would be in gaming heaven.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

play the free dlc

Plague Knight is awesome

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shovel Knight is the crowned jewel of Indie Pixel Kickstarter games. if they were all as good and as respectful then we would be in gaming heaven.

for not being in gaming heaven I think we still do pretty ok

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

play the free dlc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
BOXBOY! is $3 right now, and it's good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

70 hours in: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is so good. It makes me want to try to 100% it even though i'm aware of how bad an idea that is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

70 hours in: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is so good. It makes me want to try to 100% it even though i'm aware of how bad an idea that is.

100%ing requires certain quests be done in a particular way. I lucked out and did them all the way i was "supposed" to, otherwise i never would have bothered because that's honestly some bullspit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

If that's the case then I'd just ignore stuff i already messed up, although I think I might have also lucked out and done things the way I was supposed to so far.

Though it seemed like there was at least one quest that had 2 different, mutually exclusive, solutions. The one where you had to help the refugees cheer up a Nopon kid with a picture book but also keep him from drowning, and you could either help a sick lady who looks after him or do some other thing that seemed like a worse option.

• Locked thread