Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Langford steals the touchdown, :iceburn:

Yeah that bummed me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Fantasy football is a garbage game and I hate everything.

Not really this league's fault, but I just wanted you all to know.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Ziggy Ansah ate my team for Thanksgiving

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pmchem posted:

Ziggy Ansah ate my team for Thanksgiving

Condolences. Guy in another league of mine started Stafford, Megatron, Tate, and Ansah :stare: Pretty sure just his Detroit players are going to outscore his opponent.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Cool another league I'm in where I started the eagles D

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
FFS I don't think I could have a worse week

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

TheKman posted:

FFS I don't think I could have a worse week

Yeah, any Lynch owner without Rawls is not going to be in good shape. Could've been worse, though; you could've started Eagles D or Jordan Matthews or Dez Bryant or Romo or something!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, any Lynch owner without Rawls is not going to be in good shape. Could've been worse, though; you could've started Eagles D or Jordan Matthews or Dez Bryant or Romo or something!

Matthews got a TD so it's not all bad :mad:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daedra posted:

Matthews got a TD so it's not all bad :mad:

Oops :shobon: I stopped watching the game when he had done nothing, didn't think to check box score

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Picking up Thomas Rawls in five of six leagues before Lynch was ruled out last week is the single good fantasy football move I have made this year. I make about one of those a year, and the rest of my choices cancel it out.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

RVProfootballer posted:

or Dez Bryant or something!

Life is garbage, football is garbage, Dallas is garbage

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RVProfootballer posted:

Speaking of starting Romo :mad:

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
On vacation sorry I didn't post but I'm coming for number one!!!

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

haha what the gently caress are you doing doug baldwin

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I won somehow even though my QB was garbage! Cardinals won, Patriots lost, this was a solid football day.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm not even sure I've seen a negative QB score, but here I am with one!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ironically, the Patriots taking the Broncos game to overtime probably cost me a win because the extra touchdown in OT cost me points I needed :argh:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

vyst posted:

I'm not even sure I've seen a negative QB score, but here I am with one!

Did anyone start Peyton a couple weeks ago when he got benched? 4 ints, yeah?

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Welp, my team is garbage!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Condolences. Guy in another league of mine started Stafford, Megatron, Tate, and Ansah :stare: Pretty sure just his Detroit players are going to outscore his opponent.

unfffffff my team overcame Ziggy and withstood Tucker's Ravens to hold on!

I'm traveling tomorrow but will check posting by people probably Wednesday (but maybe tomorrow) for this extended holiday week.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

pmchem posted:

During last week (Nov 15-21), ForeverBWFC and wtf242 did not post.

Therefore, their teams are up for grabs! First person to quote this message saying they want his team gets it (including him). Please specify the team.

IMPORTANT NOTE: to take over a team, you must share an email address with me, any email address you can access. That's the only way to invite replacement or co-owners post-draft. I tried to do the private URL with league number and password but that threw an error for not being in pre-draft state. From various places on nfl.com:

You can share your email via direct messaging me here on SA, messaging pmchem on reddit (yeah reddit but free), or posting some throwaway here in thread.

Post to claim a team!
http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/4 BWFC's
http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/team/8 242's

Quoting to claim a team, just lemme know which is easier to assume control of.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Blimpkin posted:

Quoting to claim a team, just lemme know which is easier to assume control of.

Invite sent for you to claim 242's team, who hasn't posted in forever. The other team was already claimed. Thanks for having interest, please read all the rules in the OP, and good luck! Let us know when you have control of the team.

Going to an airport soon but will catch up on other peoples' posting from the most recent week soon as I can!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I legit thought I had a good draft. I am retarded.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This autodrafter is one Big Red Goat shearing away from the playoffs. Do you shear goats? I don't know.

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

I thought I had a good draft too. I'm somehow doing alright despite injuries so maybe I did, who knows

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
The draft I inherited was pretty great, but for 2016.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Everyone has posted since Nov. 22 except for wtf242, whose team is being taken over by Blimpkin (please confirm when you've done that, B). Good job, guys!

pmchem fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Dec 3, 2015

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Hey! I thought I posted already, but now I'm absolutely sure I'm posting because I see it directly under your post.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Sure glad I dropped Richard Rodgers for Chandler, ha!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
So this game hosed me. Just so you guys know gently caress this game.!!!!! Seriously 5 loving points :(.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Posting because the leagues rules say I need to

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Boon posted:

Posting because the leagues rules say I need to

weaksauce post, dear sir.

Unlike my team! Locked in to #1 slot regardless of what happens this week, hooray.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

weaksauce post, dear sir.

Unlike my team! Locked in to #1 slot regardless of what happens this week, hooray.

I need to lose AND get outscored by over a hundred points by the #3 team for me to lose the #2, which probably would mean my entire team died in the first quarter and the playoffs were basically over for me anyway.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

evilweasel posted:

I need to lose AND get outscored by over a hundred points by the #3 team for me to lose the #2, which probably would mean my entire team died in the first quarter and the playoffs were basically over for me anyway.

It's happening. Prepare your b-hole.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

RVProfootballer posted:

It's happening. Prepare your b-hole.

sorry but Revis is out so obj is going to outscore your entire team himself

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm looking forward to next season when I will have drafted my own team and hopefully it will be less terrible.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Ninja Bob posted:

I'm looking forward to next season when I will have drafted my own team and hopefully it will be less terrible.

yes, this

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ninja Bob posted:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Ninja Bob posted:

I'm looking forward to next season when I will have drafted my own team for the second time and hopefully it will be less terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
Finally I was able to make some roster changes for some points drat I have a bunch of injured players.

• Locked thread