Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lodin posted:

I still like the stuff Shmork does. He just posted this on twatter.

It's cute.

haha, monkey cheese hah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
real 'tubular' bro. watch me not give a poo poo ok. shmorky, is that some sort of half spoon half shovel for the superobese? not that i give a poo poo, i have no questions. bubye!!!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

You think Shmork is fuckin her? Like is there any sex going on at all?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Tumblr pronoun bullshit is dumb but let's remember to keep this thread about Shmorky and Shmorkette so it doesn't devolve into what the last one became.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

The Rage posted:

When she was starting to melt down, she gave me some insight into that.

Short answer: No.

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine
Does this change your mind on whether to keep letting in SJWs into SA?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Should I go ahead and send this to Shmork's Lady(?)friend? I never did that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc44IKOtgwQ

This is a masterpiece.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
do you worry about his safety, or is his girlfriend more normal in real life?

the stuff she writes online seriously reminds me of those stories where the mom shoots her kid and then herself to go to heaven in pure form because she watched a news headline about the next cold war

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

extra stout posted:

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Alan Smithee posted:

Lowtax you would tell us if this were an Andy Kaufmanesque character he was playing right

I'd say it's more Kafka than Kaufman.

Also, I think ol schmortapus got himself a case of the weird from that hyper aggressive twitter clique that went around raging about everything before it metastased into the tumblr

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:eyepop:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

extra stout posted:

the stuff she writes online seriously reminds me of those stories where the mom shoots her kid and then herself to go to heaven in pure form because she watched a news headline about the next cold war

She seems like a threat to people around her, but not to herself since she doesn't commit suicide. ever.

So the answer is that she needs to be alone until she dies of natural causes.

e: or she needs to be in a place where she takes her medication and does not use drugs that exacerbate her condition. also she shouldn't interact w/ the types of people who glamorize mental illness.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Feb 19, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Rage posted:

I bet it sounds like Brainy Smurf trying to move furniture that Linda Blair is still sitting on and not at all happy about it

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Jesus christ, I'm surprised Hypno-bitch hasn't gone full serial killer yet. If I find a news article about her, I wouldn't be surprised.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
I can't at all relate to what Shmorky is going through in terms of the gender stuff but I can imagine that the feeling of my perception of myself not aligning with my biological sex would be really scary and confusing, so I don't want judge them on those grounds.

What I can't conceive of is what about this abusive and controlling woman makes Schmorky feel they belongs with her. Is it like Shmorky feels a sense of consistency or certainty in being with someone who treats them like poo poo? Does Shmorky think they doesn't deserve to be treated well? I don't get it, but it makes me sad. It's like maybe Shmorky is more afraid of the devil they doesn't know than the devil they does know.

I hope Shmorky finds the courage/sense/clarity/whatever to leave that woman nd is ble to find some form of happiness.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Unless shmorky finally has the balls to dump her for good, it won't be long until she goes full-on crazy and kills him.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Merdifex posted:

Does this change your mind on whether to keep letting in SJWs into SA?

Why are you so whiny?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i hear a new york accent from crazy girl

what part of new york is she from i wonder

brooklyn maybe?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Maldoror posted:

i hear a new york accent from crazy girl

what part of new york is she from i wonder

brooklyn maybe?

new joisy

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Is Shmorky physically capable of siring a child?

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I never thought shmorky's videos were interesting or funny. Basically he was breaking forums rules every time he posted. :colbert:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

When you're dealing with a paranoid mad woman adopting a cretinous squeaky voice is the right way to go.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

plain blue jacket posted:

Is Shmorky physically capable of siring a child?

I think Shmorky might be the penetratee in that relationship as opposed to the penetrator.

Being a tumblr must be loving exhausting though, imagine signing up for something where you have to fill in your gender and having to ask for more paper so you can write the full 40 paragraphs explaining exactly how special and non-binary you are. The constant getting offended at everything is probably also super draining, not to mention the amount of energy that just goes to feeling outrage whenever a normie pretends like your feelings are not the most important thing in the universe.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Have you considered writing a book about all this? "My friend was a teenage klurft: The fall to madness of a thing called Shmorky"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing Tumblr gender didn't exist.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Did she find the solution to her jewish problem

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lunixnerd posted:

I think Shmorky might be the penetratee in that relationship as opposed to the penetrator.

Being a tumblr must be loving exhausting though, imagine signing up for something where you have to fill in your gender and having to ask for more paper so you can write the full 40 paragraphs explaining exactly how special and non-binary you are. The constant getting offended at everything is probably also super draining, not to mention the amount of energy that just goes to feeling outrage whenever a normie pretends like your feelings are not the most important thing in the universe.

I dunno, with the way goons are constantly ranting about Tumblr I think you got the constant outrage thing down pretty good.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lots of people have failed to solve their jewish problem - Hitler for one

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Shmorky sounds like a sesame street character

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

the answer to the jewish question is pretty simple : yes i want cream cheese on my smoked salmon bagel

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Did anyone ever play that game "the shiva" and the last boss fight is rabbi vs rabbi and you can only land punches after the other rabbi dosent answer a question with a question?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The REAL Jewish Question: Why do they call them Applejacks when they do not taste anything like apples?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

This American Life got weird

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Not sure why I just listened to a ten minute clip of a schizophrenic have an anxiety attack while her gender fluid partner squeaked in fear.

At this point I guess it's kind of passe to question why Shmorky didn't just respond "nobody wants anything from you except to leave them alone and get psychological help" but then I guess it wouldn't have worked anyway.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
why are these clearly mentally ill people not committed in an institute somewhere

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Does schorkarelli walk like this, or like this, or like this?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Shmorky once said he named himself after an animator that committed suicide after drawing a single cartoon. Was that a true story?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Shmorky once said he named himself after an animator that committed suicide after drawing a single cartoon. Was that a true story?

Yeah, the Russian animator E. R. Shmorki. You can read about him here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Randolph_Shmorki

Hitlersaurus Christ fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 19, 2016

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Lowtax, how often do people call you "Lowtax" in person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Is there a SomethingAwful phone number the rest of us goons can call when we need to get bailed out of jail?

• Locked thread