Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
What's not to love about a fat ol weiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think eating all those bratwursts in germany did something to me cuz i just want weiners in my mouth all the time now

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

I have marijuana poisoning

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Norton posted:

I have marijuana poisoning

As a qualified clinician i prescribe a bowl of marijuana to be smoken orally twice a day every day

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

this is a good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPIMfOIuEe4

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I want to get in on this "adulting" thing that all the kids are doing but I also want to be high all the time. Please advise.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

InterFaced posted:

I want to get in on this "adulting" thing that all the kids are doing but I also want to be high all the time. Please advise.

You should only be high as an adult and bam there you've done it, you're already doing an adult thing

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of weird rear end weed are you guys smokin' that be making you racist and gay?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Cool. I have a new definition of adulting now. A much better definition.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What kind of weird rear end weed are you guys smokin' that be making you racist and gay?

Look at this guy who's never had weed so good it made him love penis.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

I thought it was pretty common? At least that's what all my weed-smoking friends say whenever they get into some weird poo poo.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

cat piss

it doesn't make me racist though - just gay

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

hog fat posted:

it's even more depressing to develop social bonds over weed when everyone knows the best way to do weed is to watch sports and YouTube in solace

Truest post in the world. Look guys I lpve weed but you gotta have one foot in the bowl and the other foot on the ground.

Like yin/yang, there are two sides of life:
Weed and unweed. Weed cannot exist without unweed and for every weed thing there is be unweed things.

For example, smoking weed all day and never cleaning your room is pretty drat weed, since cleaning is inherently responsible and therefore unweed, but when it gets too filthy to even find your stash, thats like way more unweed than cleaning. Balance. Working is unweed, but having no money to buy weed is also highly unweed. Paying bills? Unweed, because theres less money for weed left, racking up in crippling debt? Super unweed, you dont wanna have any problems to think about while lighting your spliff.
Never smoking weed is really unweed, dont do that. Only smoking weed and not doing anything else turns unweed when the mountain of responsibilities youve been putting off starts to nibble at you peace of mind.

Weed and unweed are spiritually linked concepts older than time itself, and will always complement eachother. If you go to far in either direction, everything becomes unweed and the world is a lot less chill. Life is a struggle to reach true equilibrium.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I only clean on weed, I just get pissed off otherwise

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

For example, smoking weed all day and never cleaning your room is pretty drat weed, since cleaning is inherently responsible and therefore unweed, but when it gets too filthy to even find your stash, thats like way more unweed than cleaning. Balance.

thats nonsense. i clean my place while high all the time. put on some good tunes real loud, smoke a big bowl, and then get that poo poo done

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
but if you continue to burn up de herbs........we gwana burn down de cane fields

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

but if you continue to burn up de herbs........we gwana burn down de cane fields

hey i was just listening to the eek a mouse version of this this morning

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

hey i was just listening to the eek a mouse version of this this morning

hell ya. lets burn down the motherfuckin sugar cane fields

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Smoking has made me a better employee because the intense paranoia I experience allows me to review my social interactions at the end of the day through the lens of "everyone is judging you and talking about you behind your back."

Author's Note: This only happens with sativa.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Truest post in the world. Look guys I lpve weed but you gotta have one foot in the bowl and the other foot on the ground.

Like yin/yang, there are two sides of life:
Weed and unweed. Weed cannot exist without unweed and for every weed thing there is be unweed things.

For example, smoking weed all day and never cleaning your room is pretty drat weed, since cleaning is inherently responsible and therefore unweed, but when it gets too filthy to even find your stash, thats like way more unweed than cleaning. Balance. Working is unweed, but having no money to buy weed is also highly unweed. Paying bills? Unweed, because theres less money for weed left, racking up in crippling debt? Super unweed, you dont wanna have any problems to think about while lighting your spliff.
Never smoking weed is really unweed, dont do that. Only smoking weed and not doing anything else turns unweed when the mountain of responsibilities youve been putting off starts to nibble at you peace of mind.

Weed and unweed are spiritually linked concepts older than time itself, and will always complement eachother. If you go to far in either direction, everything becomes unweed and the world is a lot less chill. Life is a struggle to reach true equilibrium.

but what if I end up cleaning the poo poo out of my house like 1/3 of the times I weed. I do not know why I do this.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

InterFaced posted:

but what if I end up cleaning the poo poo out of my house like 1/3 of the times I weed. I do not know why I do this.

Cleaning is not enjoyable but doing basically anything on weed is

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Whatever you do, don't smoke salvia with the intent to get high like weed. It will not work like that.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bill NYSE posted:

Whatever you do, don't smoke salvia with the intent to get high like weed. It will not work like that.

Sometimes you just want your universe to fall apart forever for five minutes

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

anyone here takin hitz from tha bong

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i have a small "bubbler" style waterpipe its not a proper bong i guess but it gets the job done

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Earwicker posted:

i have a small "bubbler" style waterpipe its not a proper bong i guess but it gets the job done

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bill NYSE posted:

I posted a great salvia story on here years ago, I thought I was a fabric pepperoni attached with Velcro to some kind of educational fabric pizza display. :confused:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I am

Earwicker posted:

This is what I have too

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like the hammer style bubblers more than the sherlock ones.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i smoke the weed and i get scared and then i have to smoke more to calm down and i get even more scared so then i smoke more weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

I like the hammer style bubblers more than the sherlock ones.

Im the opposite. Love my little standup bubbler

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Yes

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

hog fat posted:

weed makes you impotent, gay and retarded: the requisites for leading a minimalist stoic life

yes but let me tell you being potent, heterosexual and retarded is no recipe for success

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i smoke the weed and i get scared and then i have to smoke more to calm down and i get even more scared so then i smoke more weed

Deep breaths, pilgrim.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

my nigga

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

I live in a small country town where the only person selling weed is a scary rear end meth head with swastika flags on his walls. gently caress dealing with that just to get high.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TOM HANKS posted:

I live in a small country town where the only person selling weed is a scary rear end meth head with swastika flags on his walls. gently caress dealing with that just to get high.

you should grow your own weed then idiot. i thought that's what the people in small country towns did anyway, its not like you're being supported by the booming tourism industry,

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
We are all partakers of the wisdom herb here. No need to disparage our brethren.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

fits my needs posted:

you should grow your own weed then idiot. i thought that's what the people in small country towns did anyway, its not like you're being supported by the booming tourism industry,

I tried to grow a couple of plants and my dog ate them :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is racist unless you are black in which case I AM SO SORRY.