Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
biden boomers decay even faster than the chuds and i posit it is due to exposure to unshielded, reverse-engineered anti-mattering reactors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

Ah.

I've been watching it and don't keep track of the episodes.

You keep expecting the show runners to flip full Reagan and then them into evil sovietrons but nope they're consistently human with feelings and emotions capable of feeling joy and loss, etc.

About the closest it got to the caricature was that old shitter's speech in ep 1 and that quickly got framed as local yokels wanting to keep a lid on things.

He represented the Russians trying to keep that poo poo secret for the glory of unsafe morons everywhere

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mustached Demon posted:

He represented the Russians trying to keep that poo poo secret for the glory of unsafe morons everywhere

Better glory than profit

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0teGCgVMTw

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

Better glory than profit

Wasn't even glory. It was avoiding shame.

Exactly how republicans apologizing is looked upon as a weakness really.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-92FR1wwk

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
bucky makes you fucky

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

drinkin til I poo poo blood

got them badbrain memories again

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://imgur.com/qTRMkkC

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/qTRMkkC.mp4

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lastgirl posted:

shut up about star trek and trump you nerds just get drunk and check this song out thanks in advance, we're all going to die someday so whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uHt2LrCSWg

Already liked and subscribed and drunked.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/IH1lSS7.mp4

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

Ah.

I've been watching it and don't keep track of the episodes.

You keep expecting the show runners to flip full Reagan and then them into evil sovietrons but nope they're consistently human with feelings and emotions capable of feeling joy and loss, etc.

About the closest it got to the caricature was that old shitter's speech in ep 1 and that quickly got framed as local yokels wanting to keep a lid on things.

yah I like that its not going hard right that way instead of what i view as more a universal "bureaucracies can get messy" vibe :shrug:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

duck you too!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/IH1lSS7.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

duck you too!

:tipshat:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

where is chokes, this is an ACTION DUCK

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

owns when it kicks in, felt :sandance:

Nichael posted:

every time jadzia and worf gently caress, they pummel each other

it's very much a kiss with a fist, normalizing domestic violence situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmxVCM39j4

it's a good song though

ya..florence and the machine..she is....alright :shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

biden boomers decay even faster than the chuds and i posit it is due to exposure to unshielded, reverse-engineered anti-mattering reactors

biden is taking on the trump radiation like some kind of national martyr by being an old in direct sunlight

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/UnusualVideos/status/1134715625291468801?s=19

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

This thread is so much more positive than the last one. The last one felt like we were just constantly bombarded by tweets about bad things

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
biden is old as gently caress, its just like

goddamn the patriarchy took this forever to hang on?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

CODChimera posted:

This thread is so much more positive than the last one. The last one felt like we were just constantly bombarded by tweets about bad things

A bunch of people died today, some of them in gruesome ways. I've gone ahead and embedded a picture a person dying, but it's in spoiler tags.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

pre-op bebop posted:

where is chokes, this is an ACTION DUCK

Chokes says he has paws, his mallardosity is in extreme doubt.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bulgakov posted:

yah I like that its not going hard right that way instead of what i view as more a universal "bureaucracies can get messy" vibe :shrug:

I've always worried we'd end up as more like the late soviet union than anything else because of the size of the continent

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i learned today that hyenas and mongooses are technically cats and its loving me up

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we are living in government that downplays its camps and cages for children. deaths aren’t reported til months after the fact. Chernobyl is us, comrades

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thats my biggest existential crisis at the moment because the whole broader scope of things can be summed up as "welp" so im down to taxonomy of weird animals to enturbulate me

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lastgirl posted:

biden is old as gently caress, its just like

goddamn the patriarchy took this forever to hang on?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
people say im a katie holmes and im like gently caress u im more of a rachel bilson

i cant believe it in this day and age of trump, people are more bold than ever to say what they really wanna say what's on their minds

ill show them whats on my mind okay :nyd:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

i learned today that hyenas and mongooses are technically cats and its loving me up

What no way

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well not precisely but theyre both classified as feliform rather than canids (in the case of hyenas) or mustelids (in the case of mongeese)

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Alec Eiffel posted:

we are living in government that downplays its camps and cages for children. deaths aren’t reported til months after the fact. Chernobyl is us, comrades

the real question is if we had a chernobyl-type incident would anyone actually report on it here? for all we know thousands of people could have died in some chemical incident and no one bothered even reporting on it because small news outlets died and state legislatures would rather shut the regulators up so they can attract more businesses

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thats my biggest existential crisis at the moment because the whole broader scope of things can be summed up as "welp" so im down to taxonomy of weird animals to enturbulate me

enturblate is a great word lmao

african wild dog would be the dogs then i'd hope? :thunkher:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
[some dude who lives with like three mongeese] i love my dumb rear end in a top hat tube cats

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Shipon posted:

the real question is if we had a chernobyl-type incident would anyone actually report on it here? for all we know thousands of people could have died in some chemical incident and no one bothered even reporting on it because small news outlets died and state legislatures would rather shut the regulators up so they can attract more businesses

That’s a dark view of the world

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shipon posted:

Yeah because people are poo poo at covering things up.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Lastgirl posted:

ya..florence and the machine..she is....alright :shrug:

I saw her in concert last week and she put on a good show despite not playing my favorite song, Sweet Nothing.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment