Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

truo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for the last time, no i do not want to discuss pogs with you

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that neither of these shits didn't die from sars covid 2 remains an insult to reality

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

TUP!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Is this the thread for trumpin?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dolphin posted:

for the last time, no i do not want to discuss pogs with you

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/dUQCHCF.gifv

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Bulgakov posted:

that neither of these shits didn't die from sars covid 2 remains an insult to reality

if bojo has permanent neurological damage do you think anyone would notice

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Iron Crowned posted:

no

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

biden with his "people"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Iron Crowned posted:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
still thinkin about dat nussy

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

I mean, these “Democrat” mayors also accuse Joe loving Biden of moving so far left, so these were probably secret chuds to begin with

(And Trump is still going to tariff the poo poo out of stuff and collapse these communities lol)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

baw posted:

if bojo has permanent neurological damage do you think anyone would notice

that would mean he well could be the next EU leader

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

MechaX posted:

I mean, these “Democrat” mayors also accuse Joe loving Biden of moving so far left, so these were probably secret chuds to begin with

(And Trump is still going to tariff the poo poo out of stuff and collapse these communities lol)

they've just been so inundated with right wing propaganda and facebook memes they don't see reality anymore
this is what america is now

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
my god beyond everything else trump is such a wierdo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bulgakov posted:

i miss the simpler times

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 199 days!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the best thing trump could do for the country is making cops who shoot civilians known as LOSERS WHO CHOKED

all it takes

all it takes is one person

one random person to take the chance to prompt him with 'the president naturally prefers the ones who don't choke'

no clue what would happen beyond trump lapping it up if it was pulled off right

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 199 days!

VectorSigma posted:

biden with his "people"

this is art

biden is no morden though lol

e: someone do trump as a mimbari. i have it on good authority that this will bring valens blessing upon the goon who undertakes the task

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 13:36 on Sep 1, 2020

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

he probably read that poo poo in a book somewhere "move something on the table in front of you to appear in control" like it's some gold tassel secret admiralty law trick

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

pence copying trumpo is amazing :allears:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CODChimera posted:

wait when was this? holy lol

what's he on about with the plane?

:borked:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

IT'S SEPTEMBER 1 ALREADY YOU FUCKERS LET ME IN LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schnorkles transporting thugs in black to disrupt our big beautiful RNC

Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

IT'S SEPTEMBER 1 ALREADY YOU FUCKERS LET ME IN LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lots of people are extremely excited to play the medieval incest game.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hey lg was on the news

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

FAUXTON posted:

he probably read that poo poo in a book somewhere "move something on the table in front of you to appear in control" like it's some gold tassel secret admiralty law trick

I think someone on Twitter pointed out that trump probably had water bottles on set during the apprentice and would have been told to move it out of frame hundreds of time before shooting starts. So what we're seeing is a neuron firing that triggers some kind of stimulus / response from trumble

and then pence does the same thing to please big daddy lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tirade posted:

I think someone on Twitter pointed out that trump probably had water bottles on set during the apprentice and would have been told to move it out of frame hundreds of time before shooting starts. So what we're seeing is a neuron firing that triggers some kind of stimulus / response from trumble

and then pence does the same thing to please big daddy lol

oh that makes even more sense

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

There's still a chance that biden could die before the election. Then, the dnc gets to choose a new candidate. Obviously, they'd do the right thing and put bloomberg in

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I am freeeee!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

God bless anyone who can handle these games, my PC strategy skills topped out at comp-stomp matches in Age of Empires 2.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
TRIMPL!

*CLICK*

Apr 7, 2003

C-Euro posted:

God bless anyone who can handle these games, my PC strategy skills topped out at comp-stomp matches in Age of Empires 2.

I've probably put 300 hours into Battletech since it came out, but besides that my brain is too broken and frazzled to play anything that requires thought anymore

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1300776024695767040
incredible

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I've probably put 300 hours into Battletech since it came out, but besides that my brain is too broken and frazzled to play anything that requires thought anymore

Good choice bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hatebag posted:

There's still a chance that biden could die before the election. Then, the dnc gets to choose a new candidate. Obviously, they'd do the right thing and put bloomberg in

At this point wouldn't it obviously be Copmala at the top of the ticket?

Then maybe get Klob as vp cause they're terrified of losing Minnesota