Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Some day I will root for a team that just loving runs the ball on 3rd and 1 and it will be wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It wouldn't be week 1 without red zone streaming being hosed.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ooofffff 58 got turnstiled

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

jesus

the offensive line

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Cory Davis is such loving poo poo.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Corey Davis is BACK

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh it was Connor Williams who got turnstiled. Good good. So far risky snaps and an immediate pressure.

Not a strong start

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Davis should have caught it but that was a bad pass caused by bad pass protection.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Davis should have caught it but that was a bad pass caused by bad pass protection.

A starting NFL WR has to catch that. It hit him in the body. They should bench him for Wilson like right now.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Jets defense looks so much faster at every level so far. They look solid so far, granted it’s in the rain etc

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
So the defense is trash

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yac Jones in mid season form

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

First down PA is cool and good

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

gently caress this team

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

"We head back to East Rutherford New Jersey to see Joe Flacco on a first and long"

I knew exactly where that clip was going lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Cager hold. Cager slips and causes the INT.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

t a s t e posted:

yac Jones in mid season form

lol nice probe

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jets can feel good about their defense?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This is every Jet game for the last 11 years. Defense starts out ok, pathetic non competitive offense can't do anything and the D quickly wears down.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Quinnen is beasting though!

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Jets D doing well so far.
A shame about the offense…

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Will post "yac jones" a lot on taste's behalf today

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

This is every Jet game for the last 11 years. Defense starts out ok, pathetic non competitive offense can't do anything and the D quickly wears down.

Fair point, but let’s watch the game!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

Will post "yac jones" a lot on taste's behalf today

yac jones

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

good lord, Austin Jackson goes out and Greg Little is the backup :chloe:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Does your helmet and neck entirely count as being down or

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Imagine starting overrated droplord piece of poo poo Corey Davis over Garrett Wilson.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Greg Little what are you doing there

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

yeah Greg Little loving sucks hahahaha

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So to the surprise of nobody our offensive line sucks

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Garrett Wilson should keep playing imo.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

excited for Greg Little to singlehandedly cost us this game

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Hey, the Jets are competitive through the first quarter!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

excited for Greg Little to singlehandedly cost us this game

I was thinking of the receiver like drat no wonder Tua sucks

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
greg roman is not a serious offensive coordinator in this league. its amazing to me that baltimore still employs him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Scoring defense continues to carry and I’m okay with this

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I hate how “star CBs” are allowed to commit DPI without getting called. Would they even be stars if that penalty was called against them?

X Howard mugged DeVante Parker to cause that INT.

And here I am defending Mac Jones and the patriots because of it. You hate to see it.

And lol Mac Jones fumble 6

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hell yeah

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

th3t00t posted:

I hate how “star CBs” are allowed to commit DPI without getting called. Would they even be stars if that penalty was called against them?

X Howard mugged DeVante Parker to cause that INT.

And here I am defending Mac Jones and the patriots because of it. You hate to see it.

And lol Mac Jones fumble 6

Xavien Howard rules dude. Geez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
lmfao, this team sucks 10,000 dicks