Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Hello I think that the joke is that the dick he's sucking is Putins, not that he's sucking a dick in general!!!!! THat isn't homophobic!!!!!! bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Hello I think that the joke is that the dick he's sucking is Putins, not that he's sucking a dick in general!!!!! THat isn't homophobic!!!!!! bye

nice straightsplaining

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Totally. You didn't see the right being mean to Obama when he was in office :jerk:

But you see, that's totally fine because that gives THEM votes...

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Nobody is defending President Pisspig J. Cockholster, errybody just mad because Colbert and pals have huge throbbing double standards

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

was there anything funny in the last seven pages? i skipped them

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

FisheyStix posted:

Nobody is defending President Pisspig J. Cockholster, errybody just mad because Colbert and pals have huge throbbing double standards

Only double standards here are the people who cry about "not taking a joke"

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Pretty good jokes by Cobert imo. Funniest he's been since he quit the Colbert Report. Of course, if a late night talk show host made a joke about Hillary eating out Angela Merkel, he'd be fired immediately and every liberal media outlet would write a furious article calling him a Hitler. Hell, there'd probably be riots.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Saint Drogo posted:

the dialogue has to be about colbert and how he said it because no-one bothers denying trump is 100% putin's cock holster lmao

i like this line of rhetoric from the media because putin was just as surprised as everyone else when trump won the election and the boilerplate 'we eagerly await working together with the new president' response putin gave is just about as genuine and honest as the intelligence community's assertion that that russia hacked the election or whatever that goal post has moved to now

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Bholder posted:

Only double standards here are the people who cry about "not taking a joke"

You don't even realize how right you are lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FisheyStix posted:

You don't even realize how right you are lol

I know when you think about "spazzing out about gay jokes" you immediately think "THOSE loving PEPES"

They've been like that for years now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

was there anything funny in the last seven pages? i skipped them

Was there anything funny in the first 7?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

FisheyStix posted:

Double standards include but not limited to:
Crying about homophobia after protesting Disney movie with gay tertiary character
Being snowflake who needs safe space
Calling former president secret Muslim terrorist
While demanding respect for current president

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
More of this psycho liberal gaslighting where they pretend like they haven't been absolutely rear end hosed in the head about the slightest bit of HOMOPHOBIA XENOPHOBIA RACISM SEXISM

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Doublethink for profit on the Right side of the aisle you say? Surely you jest.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
yeah stephen is an enemy to gays

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

More of this psycho liberal gaslighting where they pretend like they haven't been absolutely rear end hosed in the head about the slightest bit of HOMOPHOBIA XENOPHOBIA RACISM SEXISM

Stefan colbert is a friend of gays and is tolerant and a comedian ur VP is a bigot monster who makes policies lol u r broken sir! :)

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

quote:

You have more people marching against you than cancer.

lmao

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I mean let's be real ol' cheezo benito is p much suckin' on that dilz 25/7

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Alt-righters are more upset beside they thought that was supposed to be Milo Yannopolis' job in the new administration

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Alucard posted:

Alt-righters are more upset beside they thought that was supposed to be Milo Yannopolis' job in the new administration

He's got a perfect resume

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Nice reaction from the many salty trumpy boys ITT who can't handle getting brutally owned by a 5'11" theatre major.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
brutal own from the sad brain it guy who was somehow made admin despite only posting in yospos and got laughed out of gbs for his 'dont tell people to kill themselves' rule

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

your friend a dog posted:

brutal own from the sad brain it guy who was somehow made admin despite only posting in yospos and got laughed out of gbs for his 'dont tell people to kill themselves' rule

Stephen Colbert isn't a Something Awful admin.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
I'm a web dev and I never post in yospos because it is the cockholsterest subforum on the sa.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Smythe posted:

Nice reaction from the many salty trumpy boys ITT who can't handle getting brutally owned by a 5'11" theatre major.

this insult only works because its premised on theatre major = effete = gay

wowzers. simply wowzers.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

Of course, if a late night talk show host made a joke about Hillary eating out Angela Merkel, he'd be fired immediately and every liberal media outlet would write a furious article calling him a Hitler. Hell, there'd probably be riots.

lol no there wouldn't be

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Luxury Communism posted:

cockholsterest

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

the trump tutelage posted:

wowzers. simply wowzers.

When will these Colbert fans stop queerbashing :mad:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

No you see a good joke is dressing up like a nazi in public and posting "WE WUZ KANGS" memes.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

TrustmeImLegit posted:

its the hypocrisy mostly where the 'team' gets a pass but if bill o reilly called someone a homo they'd be after his head. They don't really give a poo poo about the word homo

It just shows how bankrupt and insincere the outrage and concern is from the left whenever someone says a mean word in public. You probably understand this but intentionally don't so you can call the people you don't like big fat meanies again. I'm not sure what you get out of this.

The left isn't a monolithic entity with a weekly newletter on what insults are problematic. I haven't watched Colbert in years but I'd say if you're expecting him to be the ideologically pure savior of everyone left of Reagan you're going to be disappointed.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Im starting to think this might not be about video games

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

the trump tutelage posted:

Since when has that been true?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
And besides Colbert didn't call trump a homo, he said specifically his mouth is the resting place for Putin's turgid cock. That's very different, and also pretty fuckin' funny

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 5, 2017

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Psycho Society posted:

The left isn't a monolithic entity with a weekly newletter on what insults are problematic. I haven't watched Colbert in years but I'd say if you're expecting him to be the ideologically pure savior of everyone left of Reagan you're going to be disappointed.

Noooo, that's impossible!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Im starting to think this might not be about video games

And I just finished reading all 14 pages drat IT

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Cock holster has been an insult in military circles for ages and it's 100% a thing that a bunch of goons would point to GiP and say "look how terrible they are in there those drat homophobes" for years and years.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I don't think calling someone a cocksucker is especially funny or clever since I'm not 14, but ymmv :shobon:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

new phone who dis posted:

a bunch of goons would point to GiP and say "look how terrible they are in there those drat homophobes" for years and years.

I don't think this happened.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
maybe everyone should just calm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted: