Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

ikanreed posted:

Lol, people who watch dumb nerd shows this idiot thinks makes him smart also get laid.

I'm sorry the brilliant and subtle humor of Rick and Morty is beyond a normie like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's a real bazinga, as we normies say

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

If Personality Matters, How Come All Normies are Generic Copies of Each Other?

All plaid-shirt wearing, nautical shorts wearing, egotistical dweebs with no sense of humor. They all smoke and drink and like to talk about dumb normie TV shows. They're literally all the same.

Checkmate, white knights.

Lol... I don't know anyone who dresses that way. I had to look up what nautical shorts are.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Say Nothing posted:

Someone should introduce these guys to human growth hormone. Excessive amounts of this with give you a hell of a brow ridge and lantern jaw.

This is what incels consider attractive to females, right?

He is the spitting image of the old TV cartoon 'Clutch Cargo'.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Don't feel sorry for the women who have been raped

Why should we feel remorse towards a bunch of beef curtains who don't give a drat about us and only care about themselves and themselves alone?

Femoids don't give a gently caress about the fact that how the male suicide-rate is increasing every year. They don't give a gently caress about the ever increasing number of depressed men. They don't give a gently caress about how ugly and short men are ridiculed, bullied and mocked everyday, and the fact that they themselves take part in the process. Yet, they demand and want everyone to feel sorry about something that could have easily been avoided if they didn't get drunk or wear clothes that didn't make them look like complete loving sluts.

Seriously, just gently caress off with your pity and attention seeking. We are not going to pity you useless whores in anyway whatsoever. You will not even come close towards the pain and agony we suffer everyday.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
[quote="“fruit on the bottom”" post="“476596588”"]
Don’t feel sorry for the women who have been raped

Why should we feel remorse towards a bunch of beef curtains who don’t give a drat about us and only care about themselves and themselves alone?

Femoids don’t give a gently caress about the fact that how the male suicide-rate is increasing every year[Citation Needed]. They don’t give a gently caress about the ever increasing number of depressed men [Citation Needed]. They don’t give a gently caress about how ugly and short men are ridiculed, bullied and mocked everyday [Citation Needed], and the fact that they themselves take part in the process [Citation Needed]. Yet, they demand and want everyone to feel sorry about something that could have easily been avoided if they didn’t get drunk or wear clothes that didn’t make them look like complete loving sluts.

Seriously, just gently caress off with your pity and attention seeking. We are not going to pity you useless whores in anyway whatsoever. You will not even come close towards the pain and agony we suffer everyday. [Citation Needed]
[/quote]

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Personally I think more people should dress slutty, all the time, because I'm a gigantic pervert

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Improbable Lobster posted:

Personally I think more people should dress slutty, all the time, because I'm a gigantic pervert

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
It's so cool that the dark enlightenment poo poo is encouraging people to pull bs right out of their rear end with zero research, makes for real cool online discussions

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:twisted:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Please do not dress slutty all the time. We already deplete our prime sluttiness reserves with every Halloween, there is no need to speed up the rate at which we lose our crude sluts.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
"Mounting anxiety in the market as the Federal Slut Reserve debates whether or not to raise the interest rate this fiscal year"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
The Fort Kox Slut Reserve has been stolen!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Goldweiner, he's the man with the Midas fucks

(Pussy Galore's name remains unchanged)

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
From what I can see, suicide is more common in men that women in the UK, but not so in the USA. There's also an ongoing trend that women are more likely to attempt suicide, but less likely to actually die, because they tend to choose methods that aren't as guaranteed to succeed. The rate of suicide overall has increased recently, but it decreased before that from the historical value and hasn't recovered.

Depression is much more commonly diagnosed in women, although nobody is sure if this is because women are more likely to visit a psychiatrist.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

The incels seem to just parrot the tired "what have you got to be depressed about?" cliche when it comes to women and depression, which is rather like saying "what have you got to be schizophrenic about?" It's my poo poo brain, that's what I'm depressed about. Of course, their regular comments about the vagina show the level of medical knowledge we're dealing with here, so it's not as if I'm surprised or anything.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
maybe women are depressed that so many men think raping them shouldn't be a crime

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I need feminism because:

hyphz posted:

From what I can see, suicide is more common in men that women in the UK, but not so in the USA. There's also an ongoing trend that women are more likely to attempt suicide, but less likely to actually die, because they tend to choose methods that aren't as guaranteed to succeed. The rate of suicide overall has increased recently, but it decreased before that from the historical value and hasn't recovered.

Depression is much more commonly diagnosed in women, although nobody is sure if this is because women are more likely to visit a psychiatrist.

Men also tend to use more violent methods of suicide.

Also, lol at incels saying that it's women who don't care about male suicide. It's like Isis saying that the west doesn't care about Muslim suicide.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Benny Harvey posted:

I need feminism because:

Men also tend to use more violent methods of suicide.

Also, lol at incels saying that it's women who don't care about male suicide. It's like Isis saying that the west doesn't care about Muslim suicide.

what

why are you so god damned dumb and loving stupid as poo poo

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

what

I was comparing incels to Isis because they both have a poisonous ideology that sees anyone outside their group as the enemy but the ideology is also harmful to the members of the group itself: incels cultivate depression in themselves (and even use terms like suicide fuel) while Isis has suicide bombers and butchers other Muslims.

E: maybe you're so touchy because I remind you of your own sad sackness.

I'm inside open your eyes

I'm Hugh

Benny Harvey fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 21, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think Pick and Benny should get together

The sexual tension is so thick you could cut it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Benny Harvey posted:

I was comparing incels to Isis because they both have a poisonous ideology that sees anyone outside their group as the enemy but the ideology is also harmful to the members of the group itself: incels cultivate depression in themselves (and even use terms like suicide fuel) while Isis has suicide bombers and butchers other Muslims.

I'm Hugh

Ah yeah, suicide bombers kill themselves because they're depressed. Surprised it took a genius like yourself to figure it out

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Benny Harvey posted:

I'm Hugh

Pick posted:

what

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I think the truth is in the middle.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ah yeah, suicide bombers kill themselves because they're depressed. Surprised it took a genius like yourself to figure it out

Well, they don't do it because they're happy

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
What about the ones who believe they're blowing themselves right into a pack of virginal houri or houris or what ever the plural is

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

What problem can't be solved by blowing yourself.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

This right here is celbro Frank Yeager. After a lifetime if rejection and bullying he got rapey, because his personality was terrible. His personality was so bad he was bullied his entire life and rejected by women. Although I dont condone what celbro Frank Yeager did, normies and femoids need to understand what can happen after you bully us for so long. Some of us will snap and rape your poo poo up.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

So there is a guy who was a creepy stalker dude who posted on /r/legaladvice. After getting thoroughly shat on he realized he was awful, mentally ill, needed help and started seeing therapists.

quote:

I was distraught after my last post here. I admit I came here looking for validation, not help. I had a warped sense of entitlement that led me to believe that no one would possibly disagree with me, but obviously, hundreds of people told me that I was hosed up, a predator, a stalker, and that I needed help. All of these people were right. I don't know what happened, but something clicked in me after seeing those comments (despite how combative and abusive I was in response to the comments). I checked myself into therapy in Michigan the week after I posted here. I knew something was wrong, but I was still in denial. I thought I needed help with heartbreak. I didn't recognize that I actually needed help with identifying and combatting my messed up belief systems that I used to justify stalking and victimizing that poor girl.
Good job gallant.
And their take on it in /r/incels:

quote:

Incel gets rejected by femoid. He goes to "therapy" and is tricked into changing his entire life for one dumb whore. He drinks the kool-aid instead of swallowing the blackpill. He fails to realize that the only way to stop his behavior is to swallow the blackpill and learn the true femoid nature.
You suck goofus

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:magical:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I still disagree with these weirdos. It's bold, I know.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

man these are some kooks I tell you

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

never stop lolling at these dudes who put looks as the most important thing. Lars Ulrich has probably had more sex than anyone to ever use a web forum but is 5'6, balding since 25 and not at all a handsome man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

well why not posted:

never stop lolling at these dudes who put looks as the most important thing. Lars Ulrich has probably had more sex than anyone to ever use a web forum but is 5'6, balding since 25 and not at all a handsome man.

Lars does real girls

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Lars is the incel of Metallica though

You know groupies have disappointedly trudged to his hotel room like 'hell with it I'm going to law school"

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Lars is the incel of Metallica though

You know groupies have disappointedly trudged to his hotel room like 'hell with it I'm going to law school"

Ever since Napster it's been all downhill

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lars does real girls

imagine i photoshopped Lars Ulrich onto the Lars & The Real Girl poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Fat femoids are the most repulsive, loud mouthed, revolting and disgusting group of individuals that has ever plagued this planet. They're numbers are increasing rapidly each year and will continue to keep increasing until something is done about them.

They made a movement called "the fat acceptance movement" solely due to the fact that they wanted people to accept them for the disgusting and nasty creatures they are. Actually, these land-whales force people to accept them rather than giving them a choice. Instead of actually putting some work in and getting in better shape, they cover behind this movement and shame individuals, especially men, who tell them to stop being a bunch lazy cunts and work out. That's what the fat acceptance movement is all about. A bunch of land whales hiding behind a movement because they are too lazy to do poo poo about their changeable predicament.

It enrages me how fat bitches are not being banned for using public transportation services. These bleached whales need two seats or more to fit their loving fat rear end's in -- and it's the worst experience ever if an unfortunate situation arises where they sit beside you. God help us. Oh, have you ever seen these cunts walking down the street? Huge loving piles of fat roles lumbering through the street with their mouthes filled with burgers and fries while their hands contain more loving food that they eat up eventually. Absolutely revolting. Makes me really wish that I was carrying a harpoon with myself in those instances.

Fat femoids are also extremely entitled, shallow and hypocritical. They say how people shouldn't judge or shame fat people and how everyone should given them a chance, but these bitches will never date a man who is also fat. They will reject them and pursue men who are a few points higher than themselves. Hypergamy can be seen clearly with these beef curtains. loving hypocritical scum.

I'm sick and tired of these bleach whales. No one accepts you and no one loving wants you. Keep your nasty fat roles and your yeast filled pussies for yourself.

• Locked thread