Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Haha, "misogynerds". I don't know if he realizes that it makes him sound as stupid as the people who use "feminazis" unironically.

Lobster Harmonica posted:

It's from the twitlonger post he just made like two posts ago

http://t.co/JAu7MuX1Ub

Haha holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Parents allow their kids to play GTA (rated loving M by ESRB), but then evil hackers expose them to horrors of virtual humping. Checks out.

"Uhh, Chief? We've got another report of a virtual rape."
"Oh Christ, again? Look, send the rookie over and file the paperwork next to the Dollar Tree thefts."

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

VJeff posted:

^^^ btw, that's the guy who compared people against Zoe Quinn to ISIS. Twice. And said "I respect ISIS more than these guys." Verbatim.
:eyepop:

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

TFY Capitalists Guy posted:

If you are a women please stop reading, society cast you in a particular light, and this sort of language tend to invoke a reaction that I don't want.

To the men who follow me.

TFYC dude is making long-winded "MEN ONLY PLEASE" twitter posts in broken English and bragging about how hard he punched a fridge

He's a goddamn dunce

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Falsum posted:

Haha, "misogynerds". I don't know if he realizes that it makes him sound as stupid as the people who use "feminazis" unironically.

You could fill up a whole 'nother thread with Moviebob's poo poo. He talks constantly and has no sense of irony. Oh yeah and he wrote a book where he referred to SEGA vs. Nintendo as his Vietnam.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TFYC dude is making long-winded "MEN ONLY PLEASE" twitter posts in broken English and bragging about how hard he punched a fridge

He's a goddamn dunce

He's such a Nice Guy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

VJeff posted:

You could fill up a whole 'nother thread with Moviebob's poo poo. He talks constantly and has no sense of irony. Oh yeah and he wrote a book where he referred to SEGA vs. Nintendo as his Vietnam.

More like Unmoving Blob.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

If you are a women please stop reading, society cast you in a particular light, and this sort of language tend to invoke a reaction that I don't want.

To the men who follow me.

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

VJeff posted:

^^^ btw, that's the guy who compared people against Zoe Quinn to ISIS. Twice. And said "I respect ISIS more than these guys." Verbatim.

I think all the people involved in that Twitter thread are crazy. Serious.

"You people are worse than ISIS."
"You wanna say 'I'm Just kidding?'"
"No, you are probably murderers."
"Then watch your back! WINKY FACE!"

What the gently caress is wrong with these people.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Also movie bob runs a show called The Game Overthinker that used to be just him talking games but it turned into some weird backyard DBZ poo poo with a lot of videogame jokes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

horriblePencilist posted:

Also I like how Depression Quest is supposed to help depressed people, yet when you start it it says "if you are suicidal, please stop playing this game and seek professional help now." even though she even establishes in the game it's not that simple for people suffering under depression.

gamerapist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is that supposed to be some kind of bros vs nerd fight or do they just wear that poo poo normally because tbh it could be either

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Live feed of the inside of a drug-addled white trash brain

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol whoah i am p sure i buy weed from the guy on the right

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.
searching google for any of the names involved just gives me 4chan threads filled with image collages 10x the resolution of my monitor and im not even trying to deal with that. but this one was funny and easy to understand,

https://i.imgur.com/CL9zBH3.jpg

apparently they have hired a firm to spam for them on twitter.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Here's movie bob riding on a cloud from Yoshi's Island

And here's him and his brother probably dressed as ninjas

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I only wear jeans that look like a blue sack holding in my gunt

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Spanish Manlove posted:

having to explain to your HR director why what seems to be a hate group talking about you is the first result when you google your own name is really fun

ya but think of how much it owns to be an HR director and getting to ask your coworkers why they are calling teenagers faggots on the internet

also lol if you work at a place with an hr director

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

VJeff posted:

Also, the reveal of Super Mario 3 was like the JFK assassination/9-11 in terms of defining a generation, and

Bob Moviebob Chipman posted:

I am the man I am for many reasons: because of my parents, my grandparents, my friends and family. But also because of Mario, whose adventures filled my lonelier hours, fueled my dreams, gave me a not-inconsequential sense of stability...

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Here's movie bob riding on a cloud from Yoshi's Island

The most immersion breaking thing in that pic is that the Yoshi's Island cloud actually floats.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Also movie bob runs a show called The Game Overthinker that used to be just him talking games but it turned into some weird backyard DBZ poo poo with a lot of videogame jokes

Isn't that just the inevitable degeneration of every internet critic?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

down with slavery posted:

ya but think of how much it owns to be an HR director and getting to ask your coworkers why they are calling teenagers faggots on the internet

also lol if you work at a place with an hr director

you're an idiot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove posted:

having to explain to your HR director why what seems to be a hate group talking about you is the first result when you google your own name is really fun

yeah see this is what i don't get because the amount of people posting the most hateful poo poo on their facebooks or twitter under their legal names and with their irl pics next to everything seems like kind of a bad loving idea i mean how loving retarded do you have to be to not know that poo poo's coming back to you in 10 years

even when i was a retarded gently caress the world 16 year old i knew better

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

slowbeef posted:

I think all the people involved in that Twitter thread are crazy. Serious.

"You people are worse than ISIS."
"You wanna say 'I'm Just kidding?'"
"No, you are probably murderers."
"Then watch your back! WINKY FACE!"

What the gently caress is wrong with these people.

A friend of mine said something about how this proves that social media has murdered discourse.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're an idiot

last i checked u were the one getting owned on twitter by children and having to face rl consequences for doing so

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah see this is what i don't get because the amount of people posting the most racist poo poo on their facebooks or twitter under their legal names and with their irl pics next to everything seems like kind of a bad loving idea i mean how loving retarded do you have to be to not know that poo poo's coming back to you in 10 years

that's a different story than "I liked the xbox one"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

last i checked u were the one getting owned on twitter by children and having to face rl consequences for doing so

yes, this was indeed me.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

that was me actually

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i am the child who owns in the night

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
everyone who spends any appreciable amount of time on the internet gets owned by children to varying degrees

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Besides, the guy who invented Cards Against Humanity got accused of rape by some random girl from college (which turned out to be fake) and everyone believed and demanded to talk more about it. THAT is invasion of privacy.

I thought this was inconclusive?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

you either die a child hero or grow up to be beans from even stevens

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
how is this TFYC thing actually going to work? eight percent of the money goes to the original idea girl, but do the artists, programmers, musicians etc that create the game around the idea get anything?

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

The General posted:

I thought this was inconclusive?

It turned out that the college accuser was in fact Zoe Quinn

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

ymgve posted:

how is this TFYC thing actually going to work? eight percent of the money goes to the original idea girl, but do the artists, programmers, musicians etc that create the game around the idea get anything?

No because no games will ever be finished

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

ymgve posted:

All proceeds go directly toward fridges for the TFYC ceo to punch real hard

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i love how we're supposed to feel sorry for the doxxed failsons now, well, maybe they shoulda thought about it before they went on the social justice crusades

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ymgve posted:

The Indiegogo money goes to the creation of the game, which I assume includes paying people to make it.

8% of the profits from selling the game when it's done go to the original idea girl. The rest goes to charity (for colon cancer).

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

All proceeds go directly toward fridges for the TFYC ceo to punch real hard

Are they still going to use that bad charity that gives under 10% to actual research, because that's the one Quinn donated to and they want to show we're all friends or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
'Fridging' is a very serious issue for female characters in my comic books please do not take it lightly.

• Locked thread