Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

For the first few moments, I was wondering what was so bad about this. Then 1:05 comes along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lol it cuts to a crowd shot and you can hear applause but you can clearly see that the crowd is not clapping, they aren't even moving

holy moly

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

nigga crab pollock posted:

lol it cuts to a crowd shot and you can hear applause but you can clearly see that the crowd is not clapping, they aren't even moving

holy moly

Good catch I didn't notice that

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Amarcarts posted:

Climate change is stone cold real. Look at the massive loss of polar ice.

and its good. a warmer earth is a greener earth
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

She wants to bang Obama.

Fair enough.

This explains a lot about the 2008 primaries now.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Oh yeah, Hillary? Guess what:

Bernie would have won.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

phasmid posted:

Oh yeah, Hillary? Guess what:

Bernie would have won.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

this is the best gif in history

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

I would not put it past her ego to be doing this to force the DNC into backing her in 2020, and if they don't, laying the groundwork to run as an Independent to gently caress them over instead.

She's that vindictive, it seems.

Nah I don't buy it, she IS the DNC, she can't run as an independent

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Wow what heroism! She's poo poo talking the DNC so that when she runs in 2020 the establishment will punish her by anointing Bernie. Such a noble sacrifice!

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
If the Democratic party veers left, and the corporate democrats lose hard in 2018, she could get shut out. Assuming she doesn't derive some benefit other than access to higher political office from her affiliation with the Democratic party specifically, she might do it. She clearly has enough narcissism, spite, and delusion to think it's a good idea.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

VideoTapir posted:

If the Democratic party veers left

Stopped reading here.

It's not in the donors' interests to veer left however don't forget to vote lest the republicans destroy America

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

Wow what heroism! She's poo poo talking the DNC so that when she runs in 2020 the establishment will punish her by anointing Bernie. Such a noble sacrifice!

Hillary Clinton is light itself.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

The Human Crouton posted:

Hillary Clinton is light itself.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
to oppose Hillary is the height of folly

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

*ignores rust belt and labor-left strong states that are suffering, who then turn on her viciously, denying her a winning electoral count*

Hillary Clinton: "Because I got a lot of votes in deep blue states that would've voted for a democrat corpse, clearly this election was stolen from me. BTW I am a loving retard"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

basic hitler posted:

*ignores rust belt and labor-left strong states that are suffering, who then turn on her viciously, denying her a winning electoral count*

Hillary Clinton: "Because I got a lot of votes in deep blue states that would've voted for a democrat corpse, clearly this election was stolen from me. BTW I am a loving retard"

*cameraman studiously avoids chalice of puppy blood at Hillary's side. job/life depends on it*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

phasmid posted:

*cameraman studiously avoids chalice of puppy blood at Hillary's side. job/life depends on it*

*hillary eyes blood chalice longingly in corner of her eyes while thoughtlessly pandering to retards*

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
what's the antecedent? what is "it" that bleeds over into misogyny?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Gazpacho posted:

Russia

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

EVERYTHING

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Toadvine posted:

Stopped reading here.

It's not in the donors' interests to veer left however don't forget to vote lest the republicans destroy America

Yeah. So people forget to vote.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Hillary will run again but she stands a huge chance of being primaried out.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

new phone who dis posted:

Hillary will run again but she stands a huge chance of being primaried out.

lol, that's a good one

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

hillary is roman reigns

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Poz Party Pooper posted:

hillary is roman reigns

i do not fear the hillary spear

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Poz Party Pooper posted:

hillary is roman reigns

Can't pillory the hillary

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Cato the younger and cicero would gently caress her up in a debate but tbh they would never allow such a corrupt tyrant to become senator

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

basic hitler posted:

Cato the younger and cicero would gently caress her up in a debate but tbh they would never allow such a corrupt tyrant to become senator

yeah no way cicero would let a tyrant take over and gently caress up democracy, he's too slick :rolleyes:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Caesar and Augustus were loving better than the republic but hillary clinton aint. Shed melt after 30 seconds going toe to toe with him :grin:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Gazpacho posted:

lol "bleeds"; Like a woman. What a misogynist things to say.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 6, 2017

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

Stopped reading here.

Voting democrat is an attempt at damage control from the fact Republicans quite literally want to destroy America, so it's still worth doing

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

that may have been true at some point in recent history but no that's not true anymore and is a delusion you harbor to justify voting for people you know are absolute dogshit cancer

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

basic hitler posted:

that may have been true at some point in recent history but no that's not true anymore and is a delusion you harbor to justify voting for people you know are absolute dogshit cancer

Still true. Republicans want the poor dead, Dems still need you alive to feed the Donor class

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

not at all true my man

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whether it's real and whether anything can be done about it are two different issues

we can acknowledge that fossil fuels are like an energy credit card that we're maxing out and that we should be trying to alter that course

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

we can acknowledge that fossil fuels are like an energy credit card that we're maxing out and that we should be trying to alter that course

theres enough coal on easily recoverable reserves to last several hundred years. don't worry about it man, we will have micro fusion cells before we run out of fossil fuels

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i don't think coal reserves are what's making people sweat dude.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

basic hitler posted:

i don't think coal reserves are what's making people sweat dude.

if people are sweating maybe they should buy an electric air conditioner, powered by our friend natural gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rutibex posted:

theres enough coal on easily recoverable reserves to last several hundred years. don't worry about it man, we will have micro fusion cells before we run out of fossil fuels

as long as it's not mountaintop removal mining type recoverable

also i wanted to work a climate debt metaphor in there but it wasnt landing but thats what the years of credit card payments are gonna be, climate stuff

• Locked thread