Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

paragon1 posted:

Go do literally anything else.

I recommend breaking rocks into other, smaller rocks. That way, you get gravel, a substance that is extremely useful and, I think, underappreciated.

Be the Fred Flintstone you want to see in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
sigh

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
What rage is Allison referring to? The rage of being a middle-class white woman with a stable, loving family and godlike super powers that have no downside?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Cleaver has swords for hands what are you bitching about

Piell fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Feb 7, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
12/12/2018

Ext. the same park.

Cont.
Allison: But do I date Clevin?
Professor: Yes. And you have sex with him many times. Clevin is extremely good.
Allison: Yes, I will do that. But I have some other questions.
Professor: Questions are a social construct. *smirks*

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Hey, at least they didn't start making out or something. Yet.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe the park will never end, maybe it's her Phantom Zone.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Is this more or less painful than that endless loving scene with Patrick? I don't have feelings anymore.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'd say this is a lot more consequential to the story, but if you have a giant hardon for shipping character X and Y then Patrick's coffee cup scene has more emotional weight. I guess this scene could be saved for me if Dr. Jerkshoes turns out to be a burned out supervillain (or maybe a hero she never heard of), we'll see in a few hours :shrug:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
All the superjerks are youngsters who were exposed to the plot element while in the womb.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Eat the loving chips, do it!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Skellybones posted:

All the superjerks are youngsters who were exposed to the plot element while in the womb.

I'm aware of that but I still have hope :smith:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Synthbuttrange posted:

Eat the loving chips, do it!

I need to know the flavor of chips before I make a final value assessment on philosophy man.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm aware of that but I still have hope :smith:

Maybe he'll turn out to be a workaday everyman villain. Those are the real bad guys if you ask me.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

ManlyGrunting posted:

Is this more or less painful than that endless loving scene with Patrick? I don't have feelings anymore.

Whoa how did I miss the endless loving scene with Patrick

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

paragon1 posted:

Maybe he'll turn out to be a workaday everyman villain. Those are the real bad guys if you ask me.

Well he's been building up to this jaded "with great might comes great rightness" speech and it'd be interesting if it came from experience, but it does seem unlikely :shrug:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

ManlyGrunting posted:

Over a month of park time.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

AnonSpore posted:

Whoa how did I miss the endless loving scene with Patrick

God I wished someone hosed in this comic. Throw a punch, get blackout drunk, burn a building to the ground, something.

Oh who am I kidding, that's when they botch it the hardest. :smith:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

I'm beyond ready for the next scene. Send in the fresh hell that'll have us pining for more park philosophy already.

Nuebot posted:

Over a month of park time.

Still a long way from the record for longest pointless filler scene in a webcomic. What's the current record holder?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

super sweet best pal posted:

Still a long way from the record for longest pointless filler scene in a webcomic. What's the current record holder?

The medium itself.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
there will be one more chapter in this comic, where allison defeats the ku klux klan and also trump in single combat and then flies into the sun

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

In defeating them she realizes she was the KKK Grand Wizard All Along and the, ok sure she flies into the sun

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Flesh Forge posted:

Well he's been building up to this jaded "with great might comes great rightness" speech and it'd be interesting if it came from experience, but it does seem unlikely :shrug:

No, don't you see? It's the people who manage to be lovely day in and day out, in all the little ways that really count, that make the world suck.

The guy in traffic who doesn't even look before cutting off four lanes, or the cop who racially profiles people, or the firefighter who sets a fire so he can look good, the insurance agent who denies a claim for needed surgery, etc.

Sorry it's been a few days and I honestly forgot where I was going with that last post, much less this one.

Let's just forget I ever posted anything except the word Clevin on most pages.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh, and uh

Clevin

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
jesus loving christ will somebody please shoot a laser gun or transform into a dinosaur

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
killll meeeeeeeee

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hmm I have hope.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He ate the rest of his tie too

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We've gone past Patrick Chat and Fun Times at the Dam.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now it's prop ethics.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
PERSUADING PEOPE THROUGH SPIRITED DEBATE IS THE SAME AS COMPELLING THEM WITH VIOLENCE!

I KNOW, PERHAPS THE TRUTH IS IN THE MIDDLE?

This is just terrible.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Typical Pubbie posted:

PERSUADING PEOPE THROUGH SPIRITED DEBATE IS THE SAME AS COMPELLING THEM WITH VIOLENCE!

I KNOW, PERHAPS THE TRUTH IS IN THE MIDDLE?

This is just terrible.

Remember when I said that the Trump presidency would light a fire under this comic?

I was wrong, Brennan Lee Mulligan will be the first against the wall.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Well she admits that's super dumb but yeah it's super dumb.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
This is terrible, but might actually be less terrible if Alison was having this revelation in an actual conversation with another character with their own perspective (and with the ensuing consequences of talking about this with someone), but that would require this comic having a character with a third dimension.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Synthbuttrange posted:

He ate the rest of his tie too

haha

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remember when the characters looked more like actual humans and less like blobs with vaguely human features?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

super sweet best pal posted:

Remember when the characters looked more like actual humans and less like blobs with vaguely human features?

I see we are in the "The Sims 3" phase of the comic

• Locked thread