Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

hahaha we just trolled JamesAmrilKesh Alt out of the alliance. Thank gently caress I hated that dude.

Yo need deets on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

hahaha we just trolled JamesAmrilKesh Alt out of the alliance. Thank gently caress I hated that dude.

Who?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

really bad, really entitled guy who is an unironic mra

i noticed how awful he was a few days ago and i called out his whiny bullshit and he went full mra today

Crimewave
Apr 6, 2016

hugbox
I'm curious what the relationship between Mittani and Goons is like on the day to day.

I know he's active on his media platforms, but for some reason I assume he doesn't actually play, in-game.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

We get smug pings full of tildes and asked to go watch whatever lovely web show is on his twitch. Or links to tweets.

Edit: The last time I know he was logged in was when he and xenuria got on some killmail together, and that's only because it was posted in the previous thread. That was, a few months ago.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016
And we have a bot on jabber that posts pictures of him doing stuff when someone writes "mittens"

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Crimewave posted:

I know he's active on his media platforms, but for some reason I assume he doesn't actually play, in-game.

How's that a news in twenty-loving-sixteen?

Also, obvious spai is obvious.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Here's the guy's post:

quote:

I can't be bothered to make a huge-rear end post with sources and poo poo. So I'll just make a few points. This is not an exhaustive list of issues specific to men, but these are the main ones with regards to institutional inequality. I can source all of these later if needed.

-Ritualistic genital mutilation is legal to do to male babies, but not female ones.

-Domestic violence shelters receive large amounts of federal funds, but the vast majority of them only take female victims despite men being victims roughly as often as women are.

-Colleges keep pushing for stricter stances against sexual assault that end up expelling male students over accusations alone even in the face of contradictory evidence.

-Only men are required to sign up for Selective Service and if they fail to do so they lose eligibility for federal loans, federal employment, and in some states state loans, state employment, and driver's licenses whereas women get all of these benefits automatically.

-Men are sentenced much more harshly than women for the same crimes. Women regularly get lenient sentences for sexual offenses, particularly when the victim was male.

-If a woman gets pregnant, she can get an abortion or put her child up for adoption. If she chooses to do neither of these, she can force the man to pay her child support. He gets no say in any of this (no, I'm not saying that men should force women to get abortions, just that they should have a say in their own parenthood). Women who have gotten pregnant through crimes they've committed, including statutory rape, are still legally entitled to child support payments.

And deadtear is having a field day with him. :munch:

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Mittens talks a lot in Elysium. I think he's pretty accessible, definitely not any ivory tower BS. Him and Sion are around a lot, along with other directors and high up people.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Crimewave posted:

I'm curious what the relationship between Mittani and Goons is like on the day to day.

Not as much as most, but that's not his job.

I think he does a bit of everything so he can experience stuff first hand and then rely on the details from people who do that kind of thing all the time. For example he's come and lived the hole violence life a little bit and gone on Dod fleets with us to see what all the fuss was about. On fleets he does his part, follows FC commands and is just like anybody else really. :shrug:

The whole media mogul horny whiteboi lifestyle bullshit is just bait to make redditors scream. Dude's pretty normal.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 9, 2016

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crimewave posted:

He posts a lot in jabber and talks to people a lot. Occasionally he will come on a fleet or show up in local and everyone will start screaming WITNESS ME.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Maybe my memory is hosed but Deadtear went gently caress goons and stole a Titan like a week before Delve War 2 right? When did he come back into the picture?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Dalael posted:

Here's the guy's post:

We got ahold of his rear end in jabber and basically trolled him right on out.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe my memory is hosed but Deadtear went gently caress goons and stole a Titan like a week before Delve War 2 right? When did he come back into the picture?

That's suas.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pretty sure that was SUAS and there's some argument as to whether it was borrowed or stolen, but ultimately it didn't matter.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

darth cookie posted:

Not as much as most, but that's not his job.

I think he does a bit of everything so he can experience stuff first hand and then rely on the details from people who do that kind of thing all the time. For example he's come and lived the hole violence life a little bit and gone on Dod fleets with us to see what all the fuss was about. On fleets he does his part, follows FC commands and is just like anybody else really. :shrug:

The whole media mogul horny whiteboi lifestyle bullshit is just bait to make redditors scream. Dude's pretty normal.

I like when Mittani does join fleet because he doesn't try to take over. Back in my :corsair: FA days, it was impossible for any FC to lead a fleet if Zagdul was in it. He would take over as soon as anything showed up in local. It was a common frustration amongst FC's from what i could tell back then.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

awesomecopter posted:

- one of the speakers saying that a number of characters, IWI bankers, have been banned. And that he's going to message CCP foxfour about getting them unbanned. Normal people can't do this, you have to petition though the support system and cant send mails to devs.
Foxfour is active on reddit and the tweetfleet slack channel. Anyone who wants to can make an account on one or both services and send him a mail. Since the logs also show that Suas didn't get his ban lifted, it seems most likely that whatever message the dude sent was ignored by CCP, and foxfour just brushed him off by saying "oh sure, i'll look into it no i won't please go away and stop bothering me."

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dalael posted:

I like when Mittani does join fleet because he doesn't try to take over. Back in my :corsair: FA days, it was impossible for any FC to lead a fleet if Zagdul was in it. He would take over as soon as anything showed up in local. It was a common frustration amongst FC's from what i could tell back then.

Mittens knows he's not an FC. He lets those that are get on with it.

Having said that I think he did do some dread fleet FCing back during the Fountain war or something (I think Laz or Vee or someone was backseating for him at the time).

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

lmao

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

darth cookie posted:

Yo need deets on this.

Look at the last couple pages of that awful crasskitty thread.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

Look at the last couple pages of that awful crasskitty thread.

:smugdog::respek::frog:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I pretty sure at the dawn of goon when the first proto-goon crawled out of the primordial soup of Syndicate deadtear was already there screaming "YOU ILLITERATE poo poo"

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dalael posted:

Here's the guy's post:

Well, some of those things he's not particular wrong about. But to insinuate that men have it so horribly bad that it's intolerable would be a loving joke. There are always edge cases to be discussed and worked out, it just doesn't need assholes going :argh: fukken bitch woman alway keep man down !!

I'm sure there are countless things you could drag up that women deal with that could be equal if not worse to that list.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

YouTuber posted:

I'm sure there are countless things you could drag up that women deal with that could be equal if not worse to that list.

Yeah like alliance mate BFM for starters.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

Yeah like alliance mate BFM for starters.

GASP

Crimewave
Apr 6, 2016

hugbox

froody guy posted:

How's that a news in twenty-loving-sixteen?

Also, obvious spai is obvious.

uhm...not everyone has been nolifing EVE for the last several years.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember the time when VideoGames/FAU said "don't bring up BFM or Xenuria, they're permabanned from SA for good reason"? That was good advice.

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

please dont report pooki's hot fire burns

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Dalael posted:

Zagdul was also a coked out idiot with barely any handle on what he was doing at any given time.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

boson talks like a like retarded like 12 year old from like the valley

I've not read any logs beyond seeing boson's name, and a couple of summaries from fix lag here and in chat, so maybe it's all true, but I did get a couple of gsf guys ping me this week to say boson seemed to be setting up some master troll on the Mittani. I thought they meant helicity boson at first and was super-confused.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Endie posted:

I've not read any logs beyond seeing boson's name, and a couple of summaries from fix lag here and in chat, so maybe it's all true, but I did get a couple of gsf guys ping me this week to say boson seemed to be setting up some master troll on the Mittani. I thought they meant helicity boson at first and was super-confused.

I thought it was helicity at first, then about 5 lines into it I realized it wasn't.

Now I just don't care.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Xolve posted:

Zagdul was also a coked out idiot with barely any handle on what he was doing at any given time.

Have you ever tried a Qicia fleet in a joint ops with a Zagdul's one?

Those two guys should get married.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You may well be associating deadtear with a titan before delve 2 but he didn't steal it and he certainly didn't end up ahead on the transaction. Dull people used to try and troll him about it for years.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Endie posted:

I don't know if it being a "master troll" would be any better - that is amazing levels of .. something... to fake or act out that amount of logs. :( I think "idiot who needs to not use public pastebins for his 'nefarious' plots" is a better way to go if you want to try to spin it. Since it's true. :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Venom Snake posted:

I pretty sure at the dawn of goon when the first proto-goon crawled out of the primordial soup of Syndicate deadtear was already there screaming "YOU ILLITERATE poo poo"

Nope I came in a few months after the start

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

You may well be associating deadtear with a titan before delve 2 but he didn't steal it and he certainly didn't end up ahead on the transaction. Dull people used to try and troll him about it for years.

What's this used to poo poo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not sure its a master troll to fake logs that could get you banned.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

darth cookie posted:

Pretty sure that was SUAS and there's some argument as to whether it was borrowed or stolen, but ultimately it didn't matter.

He...made a video with a song about how he jacked it. I preferred Little Bees.

Edit: am I understanding right that he is (was) actively with our enemies now, Im confused.

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Apr 9, 2016

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

froody guy posted:

Have you ever tried a Qicia fleet in a joint ops with a Zagdul's one?

Those two guys should get married.

Sadly, I think I wrote both of them off as bad FCs before I ever had the exquisite agony of experiencing them FCing in chorus.

Particularly Qicia- first time in my EVE career 5 minutes into a bomber fleet where the FC goes 'So- I'm pretty new at this...'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

feedmegin posted:

Edit: am I understanding right that he is (was) actively with our enemies now, Im confused.
His corp, Black Omega Security, left/got kicked from GSF and formed the Omega Security Syndicate alliance where until recently they did the usual BOS thing of hanging around roaming/camping/farming moons in Syndicate. They've now joined the attacking coalition because they're getting paid and getting lots of opportunities to shoot people in space.

• Locked thread