Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

The Diddler posted:

When are the QOL updates going live? I thought they were being pushed yesterday, but the only changes I have are the updated challenge rewards and Chopper is visible.

Part of it was yesterday, the rest comes tomorrow -- apparently they need to do a full patch to get a bunch of that stuff through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

They must be working on it now, can't connect to the game.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

dandaman posted:

They must be working on it now, can't connect to the game.

AWS is taking a poo poo right now.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

CaptainAssholay posted:

CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS. CRYSTALS.

Maybe. I really can't blame CG for this in any way (for once), so I really don't know what they'll do.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think

Malgrin posted:

Maybe. I really can't blame CG for this in any way (for once), so I really don't know what they'll do.

That's fair, but I'm getting my dick punched in with Arena these days so I need all the crystal infusions I can get.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
If I went Zaul first, could I run something like: Zaul/EP/Shore/Boba/Vader out the gate? I know that's proably not ideal but I don't have a lot of geared options. GK is months away. I have G9 Chaze (4* baze/3* chirrut) that I could tag in if it would be better (obviously I'd work on gearing them if I use them).

Alternatively I could Zeta Boba first while I beef up my Maul.

Boozie fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 28, 2017

Herux
Dec 1, 2013
Is there a guide/list of the ridiculous raid comps anywhere? I am trying to figure out how to use Zader on both rancor + AAT. I know zader tfp rex + ?? + ?? for rancor correct? If anyone could point me to a link/source that would be appreciated.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Herux posted:

Is there a guide/list of the ridiculous raid comps anywhere? I am trying to figure out how to use Zader on both rancor + AAT. I know zader tfp rex + ?? + ?? for rancor correct? If anyone could point me to a link/source that would be appreciated.

http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

This doesn't seem to include Zader teams, though, you might want to check out some guides on zader/raid comps by googlin'

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Anyone been able to get in? Got messages saying my energy was full but of course I can't do anything about it

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

UmOk posted:

Anyone been able to get in? Got messages saying my energy was full but of course I can't do anything about it

No. I'm guessing it has to do with the AWS outages.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Boozie posted:

If I went Zaul first, could I run something like: Zaul/EP/Shore/Boba/Vader out the gate? I know that's proably not ideal but I don't have a lot of geared options. GK is months away. I have G9 Chaze (4* base/3* chirrut) that I could tag in if it would be better (obviously I'd work on gearing them if I use them).

Alternatively I could Zeta Boba first while I beef up my Maul.

I'm running 3/4* Chaze pretty great, but I definitely think they need G10. I honestly think that something like Zaul, EP, Boba, Chaze would work very well. I've been running zBoba, JKA, GK, Chaze for a long time now, and haven't invested too much in Sith (I worked on Maul first, but that doesn't seem quite as good as planned -- although he'll still be useful for raids and ships). Boba's zeta scares off a lot of people from attacking you, because I've seen him 1v3 Chaze + GK. Execute Chirrut, shoot Baze, execute Baze, shoot GK, and then he just kinda needs to go Shoot/AB/Execute GK until he wins. It's pretty ridiculous.

Herux posted:

Yeah, so, you can go all Sith/Empire on Rancor (Zader, TFP, Sid, EP, Maul) or you can go Zader, TFP, EP/Sid, +2 TM (Jyn + Bistan is the whale preferred method -- you can just auto them, but Rex is also pretty good).
I don't remember the Zader AAT comp, but I feel like we just talked about it in here...

Whitey Snipes posted:

Decent scores from P2 Zader pretty much requires zSdious and Tusken Shaman, I've tried it a few times in HAAT and ended up retreating and just using my Droids instead because without the extra DOT sources it just doesn't stack up fast enough.

zSidious is just so he doesn't fall over the second the tank looks at him and the bonus potency helps land as many DOTs as possible.

UmOk posted:

Supposed to be back up now

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Amazon better give us a lot of chewie shards for this.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think QGJ can even finish the tank raid anymore.

At least IGD still can't do HAAT either.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Space Crabs posted:

That's some space crab bucket theory.

I just wanted to write about crab bucket theory.

Sorry.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

Space Crabs posted:

:what: well, normal AAT doesn't have a time limit & has a roster refresh everyday so I don't see how they couldn't finish it?

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 28, 2017

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

I maybe need to get Zader...

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

Malgrin posted:

I maybe need to get Zader...

Zader for P2 or P4 of hAAT? I assume that's what the screenshot is of? Or have 9 guys in TI started soloing heroic rancors? Like I nearly did in IGD last week :v: would've been full solo, but by the time i got to starting someone had already logged damage.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 28, 2017

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

rocket_Magnet posted:

Zader for P2 or P4 of hAAT? I assume that's what the screenshot is of? Or have 9 guys in TI started soloing heroic rancors? (like I nearly did in IGD last week :v: ).

Sorry, this is our Rancor leaderboard. We have > 8 people soloing the raid now, so can't really make top 10 without it.

We also do raids a bit different. Raids are opened for ~24 hours for 0 damage, we have a no preload rule, and then an officer posts that it's go time. Everyone jumps in and does as much damage as they can as fast as they can. It's usually dead in about 20 minutes, and then solo/auto finishers usually end around 30-35 minutes in, with non-autos finishing another 20 minutes after that.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 28, 2017

Herux
Dec 1, 2013

rocket_Magnet posted:

Zader for P2 or P4 of hAAT? I assume that's what the screenshot is of? Or have 9 guys in TI started soloing heroic rancors? Like I nearly did in IGD last week :v: would've been full solo, but by the time i got to starting someone had already logged damage.

Rocket what was your 5 man setup/mods? I am trying to prep that more or less. have g11 zader/tfp/boba/ep and g8sid/rex

After a lil googling I am going to try Zader/TFP/EP/RG/REX and see if I can pull a rocket :D.

Herux fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Mar 1, 2017

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
500 crystals and a free Omega material for the downtime :toot:

e: looks like they finally updated the events page with Palpatine vice Yoda, like the alternating schedule should be.

overdesigned fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 1, 2017

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Space Crabs posted:

This shouldn't be an issue as previously posted, how many people have put damage on the board? Are you currently an Officer? Make sure they're reading the thread to pick up new people.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

How come some people only got 500 crystals and I got 1000? Not complaining like.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Cactus posted:

How come some people only got 500 crystals and I got 1000? Not complaining like.

I heard that some people got the mail twice. It's some kind of glitch.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

It's good that we're not doing heroic yet. According to that chart on the spreadsheet, we're only expected to do 29.7% damage to P2 with the droid teams.

Everyone, get on there and update it as you upgrade your droid team!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Chilichimp posted:

Does QGJ have room for this dude?

Maybe someday hopefully!

I'll take any high level allies to help me get through missions so I can level faster.

398-765-559

It's hilarious watching some level 85 AI guy just destroy everyone quick.

batwang
May 15, 2002

I call on Cardassians everywhere to rise up. Rise up and join me, I need you to be my army. If we stand together, nothing, can oppose us. Freedom is ours, for the taking!
So my phone died and my first thought was, "how am i going to play more phone star wars"... how sad I have become.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
IGD goons, in case you weren't aware, I'm now putting raid times in the guild message area. Go to the guild, then click the Manage section (next to the exchange) and you'll see when the last raid was, or when the current raid starts.

Davethulhu fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Mar 1, 2017

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I'm a lovely level 48 who's been ignoring the advice in the OP. what guild do I apply to? I do like 300 guild tickets per day and only have 4* heroes because I'm still working on getting teams for everything and it seems like taking them to 5* would be a waste at this point

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

batwang posted:

So my phone died and my first thought was, "how am i going to play more phone star wars"... how sad I have become.

I'm shopping for tablets just to make it easier to play this dumb game. I understand your stupid pain.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I´ve finally found an emulator that plays this dumb game without issues - something called Nox App Player.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Neutron posted:

I´ve finally found an emulator that plays this dumb game without issues - something called Nox App Player.

Did bluestacks stop working?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Chilichimp posted:

Did bluestacks stop working?

It never worked for me - crashed with error 104.0 every time I booted the game up.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

BlueStacks never worked well for me, but MEmu worked great if you're looking for a different one.

I used emulators to get the Samsung bonuses since I have a Nexus. Are those bonuses still around? They'd be a great boost to newcomers since you got a free IG-86.

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

MichiganCubbie posted:

BlueStacks never worked well for me, but MEmu worked great if you're looking for a different one.

I used emulators to get the Samsung bonuses since I have a Nexus. Are those bonuses still around? They'd be a great boost to newcomers since you got a free IG-86.

I got the Samsung bonus shards using MEmu last month, so I think they're still around.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Oh hey, for those considering doing GW for guild credit, I'd recommend holding off until later today. It looks like rewards are getting a pretty big boost in today's patch, probably enough to offset the lost guild credits -- unless you're really hurting for them.

Cidrick posted:

I got the Samsung bonus shards using MEmu last month, so I think they're still around.

Also, if you're running MEmu, emulate a G S7. They may have stopped it, but for awhile you could get an additional bonus thing.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Hey, can I get into a goon guild? I'm definitely just a casual player and not spending money on the game, but having that aspect of the game available would be nice. My username should be Woebin, player ID is yfUnYn96TmyRxVQWcMJIUw.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Woebin posted:

Hey, can I get into a goon guild? I'm definitely just a casual player and not spending money on the game, but having that aspect of the game available would be nice. My username should be Woebin, player ID is yfUnYn96TmyRxVQWcMJIUw.

Wanna apply for Qui GoonJinn? We're the lower of the two goon guilds, and we're fine with people playing casually. You should be able to get some pretty nice cash infusions via raid rewards, when you get a 6-7 star hero.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
Also, as a heads up to IGD and anyone else that it might matter to, I'm 3DGAYWORLD in-game and I'm currently the one of a few officers aside from the founder, Meepo.

I'm gonna do my best to keep tabs on this thread, but if youre applying to QGJ and aren't being accepted, feel free to PM me on the forums to get my attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

3D GAY WORLD posted:

Wanna apply for Qui GoonJinn? We're the lower of the two goon guilds, and we're fine with people playing casually. You should be able to get some pretty nice cash infusions via raid rewards, when you get a 6-7 star hero.
Yes, please! I can't find any search option in the guild interface so if you could send me an invite or something that'd be lovely.