Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Voyager beginning to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

This if you want your sick day to be medically valid.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

criscodisco posted:

I thought that was in the OP

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

I've been kinda wanting to watch some ST recently. I have never watched DS9 or V and stopped watching STNG after a couple seasons. What should I do?

TNG gets "good" where you stopped. If you liked ToS, keep going down the Picard lane. If you want a better and long story, go get yourself some Sisko Fever. If you don't know what you want but are drunk and high all the time, watch voyager. Or watch enterprise. It's a thing.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Just start collecting the TNG trading cards by Topps and if a cute boy trades you a card put it under your pillow and smell it at night.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I also spray stationary to the women I love with my Star Trek cologne "Red Shirt"

edit: Lol they made one named Pon Farr.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Picard would've been so cool if he wasn't so obviously on the spectrum.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

picard was just an old curmudgeon. when he was young he loved to gently caress and and fight and cheat at pool and get stabbed through the heart

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Get stabbed through the chest enough times and you start to go bald and wonder if maybe you should calm down some.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Sometimes young guys think it's cool to hang around Naussican neighborhoods, and they often wind up in gangs or stabbed through the heart, or worse.

We call them Waussicans.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i dated a naussican girl in college and it got serious enough that she took me home for thanksgiving and her dad was one of those guys who would critique your hand shake and bitched about democrats ruining the planet and he also stabbed me through the heart with the carving knife

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

criscodisco posted:

Sometimes young guys think it's cool to hang around Naussican neighborhoods, and they often wind up in gangs or stabbed through the heart, or worse.

We call them Waussicans.

You should write a book

I would read this book

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Once you go Chalnoth, you remain troth.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

criscodisco posted:

The guy who played Garak wanted the sex angle played up more but it was quashed.

I would like to think Bashir could do better, but if nothing else I would think that Cardassians would be fastidious about crotch hygiene and maintenance, like the Germans.

I got to hang out with Andrew Robertson a bit and talk about that. He said he was playing garak bi as gently caress, in fact he'd gently caress anything that moved so long as he found it interesting. He wanted there to be more flirting between him and Bashir and thought it would be interesting to have the character more obviously bi, something you did not see at all on TV in those days, but yeah, they squashed it.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah but I wouldn't let him tailor me a suit gently caress knows what that tape measure has been used for.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Decrepus posted:

This is the worst thread if all time. It is worse than the keyboard cum thread, it is worse than TV tropers thread, and it is even worse than C'tis Miasma thread from the planetoid Delta Dominicron VII's superweb.

There's a TV Tropes thread?

And regards to V, after the miniseries they got a full TV series, and it was one of the most incompetent 80's SF shows to air. That got rid of Ironside to save money, introduced the same new character twice, and had the Visitors constantly chowing down on life Tarantula's for ratings. It was like being invaded by alien diabetics.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Baronjutter posted:

I got to hang out with Andrew Robertson a bit and talk about that. He said he was playing garak bi as gently caress, in fact he'd gently caress anything that moved so long as he found it interesting. He wanted there to be more flirting between him and Bashir and thought it would be interesting to have the character more obviously bi, something you did not see at all on TV in those days, but yeah, they squashed it.

Remember that episode with the three Cardassian scientists, where O'Brien say's Cardassians flirt by arguing with each other. Casts all those scenes wit Dukat in a new light.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That's how I flirt.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You tell a girl to move her fat rear end at the bar she'll be blowing you before you can get it all out.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Gets them ladies spunk drunk.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i would replicate a bunch of spunk and then teleport it into my scrote until it was blown up like a water balloon and nut a solid quart onto some slutty andorian's antennae

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Same but my rear end.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Oh man, I am watching some season 2 Keiko bitching. She's already so loving insufferable! I don't think they ever wrote the character to be likable.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I liked it when she got all pissy because Miles wouldn't gently caress her when she was 12.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

sexually mature beings of legal age who inhabit the bodies of young girls is a revered tradition in asian culture

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They bound their feet not their pussies.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Besides he should have taken her up on it. It's not like the transporter is gonna make her any tighter.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

In Starfleet, every married couple must have surgically ornate and fractally complex genitalia in order to compete with the breadth of available holodeck slizz and jank.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I have yet to see an alien without at least one hole. Enough Anal-eez and I can make this thing fit anywhere.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

I have yet to see an alien without at least one hole. Enough Anal-eez and I can make this thing fit anywhere.

They must feel amazing.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
"Hey chief, you wouldn't happen to have any old transporter patters from before my wife had kids would ya? Do you think you could do a little cut and paste on the ol' Jeffries tube?"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
"Give her 36 buttholes."

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Reboot Major Dad except the family are Cardassians and the dad is in the Obsidian Order.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Major Dad is married to Delta Burke irl, and could guest star as a Pakled queen.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Or as Marina Sirtis in like 20 minutes.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Rebel Blob posted:

I just watched a weird holodeck episode where Picard is playing as some centurion and takes over Rome. At least until the real emperor gets mad at him. Didn't remember that episode from watching TNG as a kid.

*cups you wife's boob as you slowly die*

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

criscodisco posted:

Or as Marina Sirtis like 20 minutes after All Good Things.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco for your ST book please conduct a chapter's worth of interviews with bland Greek women that suddenly found themselves to be man-lust nerd ambrosia one fateful day in the very early 90's.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You ever talked to a Greek woman for more than 5 minutes? No thanks.

They're the only people as dumb as the Italians. It's like dogs learned how to talk, both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's why Greeks and Italians smile all the time and are always shouting poo poo during dinner it's so you don't notice they're just talking dogs and nothing that comes out of their mouths is any more important than a pile of Alpo.