Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Probably Magic posted:

I don't know why every single superstar free agent in the past twenty years has said they'd like to play as a New York Knick. That team hasn't done poo poo since I was a little kid. I refuse to believe New York is such a better media market that you can't just play for, like, the Bulls or something.

MSG goes fuckin crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

indigi posted:

MSG goes fuckin crazy

never been bc they only let rich ppl in these days.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

nvm

biceps crimes has issued a correction as of 22:54 on May 12, 2024

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no ball for 2 hours?? Wtf are the schedulers smoking.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Please take him. Give picks back we just pretend it never happened

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the pacers repeat that oerformance on Tuesday and fill the streets of NY with QQ Tears and Butt Salt.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wolves, please show up to play, this feels like a make or break game

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why couldn't the hawks have won the lottery next year

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Sarr is a top three pick any draft

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Sorry but Wolves-Knicks Finals was written into the sky by god. Like I saw it myself. He told me, he brought this evangel down on high and it was in flaming letters.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I don't know why every single superstar free agent in the past twenty years has said they'd like to play as a New York Knick. That team hasn't done poo poo since I was a little kid. I refuse to believe New York is such a better media market that you can't just play for, like, the Bulls or something.

It's probably less because of the franchise and more because of the city

Kind of like how LeBron wanted to go to Miami in the first place so he could live in Miami

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Sorry but Wolves-Knicks Finals was written into the sky by god. Like I saw it myself. He told me, he brought this evangel down on high and it was in flaming letters.

I don't think that was an angel

You might be in hell my dude

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

In Training posted:

I hope the pacers repeat that oerformance on Tuesday and fill the streets of NY with QQ Tears and Butt Salt.

I hope the Knicks win and fill my freaking wallet with money

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

loquacius posted:

You might be in hell my dude
The Celtics are looking like frontrunners so you might be right
gently caress

One man's hell is a bostonian's heaven

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
let's go nugs

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Eight points in fourteen seconds

e: I guess it was 18, still

ClassActionFursuit has issued a correction as of 02:10 on May 13, 2024

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:eyepop: Tuned in just in time for that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i fucmi g love playoff basketball

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

ex post facho posted:

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

These Wolves and their self-inflicted wounds, every time the door was open to come back they hosed it up

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i love u nuggets thank you for fighting, that was an incredible couple of games

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmoa

https://twitter.com/JoelRushNBA/status/1490149662837248002

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

god drat it man that first rotation really lost the game for the wolves, could never get back

that end of the 1st half didn’t help either

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the wolves are sloppier

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

the agony and the ecstasy of Minnesota sports

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

the playoffs this year have been dope. Especially this round

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

biceps crimes posted:

the wolves are sloppier

aye, so many unforced error turnovers, letting Denver scoop up orebs, dumb fouls etc and it was still that close?? If I was a Minnesota fan that would be agonizing to watch lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
murray has hit so many clutch shots it's fuckin wild

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ant was chirping at him at the end of the game too

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

In Training posted:

aye, so many unforced error turnovers, letting Denver scoop up orebs, dumb fouls etc and it was still that close?? If I was a Minnesota fan that would be agonizing to watch lol

nuggets should be worried that one of their best shooting performances ever against the Timberwolves playing sloppy as gently caress and shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly was that close. could see the Timberwolves not shaping up again though, wtf was that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/pfishyfisherton/status/1789845734948282698

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

lol

e:

lmao

Cassian of Imola has issued a correction as of 10:17 on May 13, 2024

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

What is up with French prospects all of a sudden, did the country put something in the water around the mid-2000s or something because Tony Parker gave them weird ideas?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

basketball is huge is France

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I mean Embiid played there young and Gobert is from there it's I just don't remember a time when so many high draft picks all came from one country (minus US). There was Wemby last year and most likely both of the top two will be from there as well this year

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Yossarian-22 posted:

I mean Embiid played there young and Gobert is from there it's I just don't remember a time when so many high draft picks all came from one country. There was Wemby last year and most likely both of the top two will be from there as well this year

you dont? there were several years there in the 1980s where a disproportionate number of top draft picks all came from the united states of america. maybe you werent watching basketball back then

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol fart you smartass, i edited my post specifically because i anticipated yours

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

basketball might not be huge in france but ze men certainly are hon hon hon

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im not gonna crunch the numbers on it but croatia and canada have had pretty good runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
kat sucks