Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Proteus Jones posted:

Didn’t see it at first. Now I have to work hard to see what it *really* is.

Thumb of the guy at the front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Memento posted:

Thumb of the guy at the front.

No, I get that and it’s what I saw first. Then something clicked and my eye-brains went “waaaaait a minute... that’s a dick”, and no matter how much my thinky parts try to tell it “it’s just an innocent thumb”, my eyes are all “nope. still a dick”

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Proteus Jones posted:

No, I get that and it’s what I saw first. Then something clicked and my eye-brains went “waaaaait a minute... that’s a dick”, and no matter how much my thinky parts try to tell it “it’s just an innocent thumb”, my eyes are all “nope. still a dick”

Got it, I realise just now that I parsed your first sentence poorly.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Picnic Princess posted:

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Thank you for not doing the predictable ""No ring, 2/10"

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I'm going to reuse my joke from last time and say that it's a bundt hole cake :haw:

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Keith Atherton posted:

Thank you for not doing the predictable ""No ring, 2/10"

No fingers, 0/10

Nice chocolate starfish btw

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Didn’t see it at first. Now I have to work hard to see what it *really* is.

that's what she said!

:smith:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

I would eat that all day!

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Astrofig posted:

Gotta eat the groceries like booty

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Something something earthquake something Chios and :pervert:Lesbos:pervert:?
Nice flaps.:heysexy:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

That cat's face makes this, really.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

cult member at airport posted:

This one really tripped me up.
I keep almost seeing it, then my mind turns to the kind of horrible muscle and tendon tearing cramp situation that would lead to that kind of spherical calf and reverts to two guys loving instead.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Astrofig posted:

You know I can eat a peach... for hours!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

yook posted:

I keep almost seeing it, then my mind turns to the kind of horrible muscle and tendon tearing cramp situation that would lead to that kind of spherical calf and reverts to two guys loving instead.

lovecraftian body horror is nws-looking, right?

https://i.redd.it/1nu2003cp7gz.gif

note: don't click this if the idea of an extremely visible and painful leg cramp makes you uncomfortable

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

trapped mouse posted:

lovecraftian body horror is nws-looking, right?

https://i.redd.it/1nu2003cp7gz.gif

note: don't click this if the idea of an extremely visible and painful leg cramp makes you uncomfortable

Just want to remind everyone of a few things.

Imagine how painful that is, and then know:

Tetanus does this to every muscle in your body, but HARDER, sometimes hard enough for your own muscles to snap your bones in half. Then you eventually obtain relief when you die from not being able to work your diaphragm anymore.

Tetanus forms endospores that can live through basically anything and lie dormant for probably thousands of years in the environment (bacterial endospores are literally the toughest form of life known by a good margin), then they get in your nice, warm, wet, nutrient rich body and go hog wild multiplying

Tetanus endospores are loving EVERYWHERE in the dirt all around you all the time

Tetanus shots are almost completely painless and last ~10 years stopping you from the most horrifying death you can likely imagine.

Now please stop scoffing at me when I ask if you’ve had a tetanus shot when you cut your finger. Also, google opisthotonos to see people seizing up and dying, their backs arched horrifyingly by their own core muscles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I got serum sickness from my last tetanus shot and it was pretty unpleasant.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

I got serum sickness from my last tetanus shot and it was pretty unpleasant.

I'd probably go with that over the muscles breaking your own bones scenario tbh

I had to get pre exposure rabies vaccines to go to vet school and the second shot is notorious for making you feel like poo poo. But hey it beats getting rabies!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

freeedr posted:

Just want to remind everyone of a few things.

Imagine how painful that is, and then know:

Tetanus does this to every muscle in your body, but HARDER, sometimes hard enough for your own muscles to snap your bones in half. Then you eventually obtain relief when you die from not being able to work your diaphragm anymore.

Tetanus forms endospores that can live through basically anything and lie dormant for probably thousands of years in the environment (bacterial endospores are literally the toughest form of life known by a good margin), then they get in your nice, warm, wet, nutrient rich body and go hog wild multiplying

Tetanus endospores are loving EVERYWHERE in the dirt all around you all the time

Tetanus shots are almost completely painless and last ~10 years stopping you from the most horrifying death you can likely imagine.

Now please stop scoffing at me when I ask if you’ve had a tetanus shot when you cut your finger. Also, google opisthotonos to see people seizing up and dying, their backs arched horrifyingly by their own core muscles.

So what you're saying is tetanus shots will give my children autism, I got you

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Less offensive than those terrible commercials

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Endospores! I couldn't think of that word last week.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Wanna squeeze dat Charmin

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Big life.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
can't believe I had to do this myself you philistines

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Rust Martialis posted:

Wanna squeeze dat Charmin

Put ‘Em On The rear end

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cleveland steamer edition.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I, Butthole posted:

can't believe I had to do this myself you philistines

Great username/post combo

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

being bald kinda sucks but thank jesus i didnt get THAT pattern

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Exceedingly Male Pattern Baldness

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Crosspost from the GBS cursed thread.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Say Nothing posted:

Ah good the flyers for our new female duo ice cream shop have arrived in time for the grand opening next week, I’m sure it will be a big smash hit.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Say Nothing posted:

Seems about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

I'm stumped on what this actually is. Naked mole rat, maybe?

• Locked thread