Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

The opposite of a glory hole is a window where you can look somebody in the face while you masturbate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I am intrigued by this experience.

e: wait no isn't that just chatroulette?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

KillHour posted:

The opposite of a glory hole is a window where you can look somebody in the face while you masturbate.

Practically everyone does it right on the window. I don't know if you know this or not, but cum leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I'd assume the opposite of a glory hole is a hole you place your dick through for an anonymous person on the other side to do CBT?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Masonity posted:

I'd assume the opposite of a glory hole is a hole you place your dick through for an anonymous person on the other side to do CBT?

This has conjured in me really bizarre images of a therapist talking with a dick poking through a hole in the office door.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I bet you could tell a lot about somebody if you asked them personal questions while looking at their erect penis.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

KillHour posted:

I bet you could tell a lot about somebody if you asked them personal questions while looking at their erect penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_an_YupJAI

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

KillHour posted:

That's how I generally conduct job interviews.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

KillHour posted:

Reminds me of that Anne Rice sequel, 'Interview with a Nigel Pepper Cock'

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Qubee posted:

Interested in butt plugs. For two people who've never used them, how do you even get it in with the least amount of discomfort? I think it'd be really hot for her to use and she's keen on the idea, but I'd rather push it off until I'm 100% sure it's gonna be a really nice experience for her, instead of both of us fumbling around figuring it out and causing her some discomfort. Also, prep beforehand etc. what do you all recommend?

It's also worth noting that butt plugs range in size from about as big as your finger right up to and exceeding the plug that created goatse.

Start on the smaller end of that spectrum.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Laying responsibility for Goatse at the feet flared base of a single buttplug seems a little much

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

If you search around, you can find the complete photo set from which the goatse pic was taken.

It's been a while since I saw it, but there was definitely one of that size.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm not saying there wasn't one of the appropriate size, I'm just saying let's not forget the smaller plugs that paved the way. Goatse was a team effort and the last guy over the finish line shouldn't get all the credit

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

purple death ray posted:

I'm not saying there wasn't one of the appropriate size, I'm just saying let's not forget the smaller plugs that paved the way. Goatse was a team effort and the last guy over the finish line shouldn't get all the credit

For sure! My recollection from the photos is that there was only one smaller one, though. That was one highly trained anus.

And back to my advice to OP: start very small and work your way up!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Lead out in cuffs posted:

If you search around, you can find the complete photo set from which the goatse pic was taken.

It's been a while since I saw it, but there was definitely one of that size.

There's also one where the dude sticks the entire front end of a power drill in his rear end up to the trigger. I remember because I tricked my friend into thinking it was a math problem that I needed help with and he apparently opened the message on his laptop right before a calc class he was TA'ing and almost projected it to a room full of undergrads.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Question: my partner right now and I have a lot of fun fooling around with one another but we haven't had any penetrative sex. She says that it physically hurts too much to have sex with penetration. I'm curious if any goon ladies here have had that problem or if any goon men have had partners with that problem?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

nice humblebrag

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

sebzilla posted:

nice humblebrag

We actually haven't tried penetration yet, not beyond my fingers. She's really insecure about it though, she doesn't want to try because she feels certain it will hurt.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Lord Lambeth posted:

Question: my partner right now and I have a lot of fun fooling around with one another but we haven't had any penetrative sex. She says that it physically hurts too much to have sex with penetration. I'm curious if any goon ladies here have had that problem or if any goon men have had partners with that problem?

My partner did at first & this question comes up every one in a while in this thread. The solutions are pretty straightforward, though. Buy some lube and a small dildo. If your partner masturbates with a dildo already, then ask them about how they use it. You basically have to train up to penetrative sex being comfortable, which may take several months because if you go too far you'll have to take some time to let her recover. Cowgirl is also a good idea as it allows her to control the speed and power better, but missionary going slow isn't bad. If you finger her, have conversations about what she likes and doesn't like as that might be helpful to determine if anything more is going on.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Lord Lambeth posted:

It's a super common problem.

Things to try:
More foreplay
Alcohol
Seeing a doctor

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

She should talk to her GP. It's likely to be vaginismus (anxiety causing muscle spasms and excessive tightness causing pain on penetration) which is very common and very treatable.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Chakan posted:

My partner did at first & this question comes up every one in a while in this thread. The solutions are pretty straightforward, though. Buy some lube and a small dildo. If your partner masturbates with a dildo already, then ask them about how they use it. You basically have to train up to penetrative sex being comfortable, which may take several months because if you go too far you'll have to take some time to let her recover. Cowgirl is also a good idea as it allows her to control the speed and power better, but missionary going slow isn't bad. If you finger her, have conversations about what she likes and doesn't like as that might be helpful to determine if anything more is going on.

We'll give this a try. We already bought some lube and we tried reverse cowgirl with my fingers and she came really fast.

vaguely posted:

She should talk to her GP. It's likely to be vaginismus (anxiety causing muscle spasms and excessive tightness causing pain on penetration) which is very common and very treatable.

She's been to a GP about it, she said it wasn't anything physical. She's going to see a psychologist about it in the near future.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

You shouldn't try putting a penis-sized object in her vagina until she can take at least two fingers comfortably. And I don't mean she enjoys two fingers on Wednesday, so on Thursday you're good to go with the penis - that comfort needs to be in the same session.

Lube, time, and relaxation are the things that will help. I started to get vaginismus after being a long-term sexhaver and found that really focusing on breathing and muscle relaxation is helpful, even if it feels a tad unsexy at the time.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Surprising partner with a hitatchi, should be here tomorrow or Sat. She also told me sometimes she gets an intense urge to pee during orgasms but fights it, I think I read something somewhere about this? It's hazy though.

Also, any recommendations for beginner butt plugs? I've looked on Amazon but it's hard to judge what would / wouldn't work, and I don't want her first time to hurt. Was thinking of going to a store, but would be way more comfortable ordering online. Even gonna take the plunge and tell her I'll go first to see what it's like if she'd prefer that. Main take away points are:

- Get her used to just having a plug in before any vaginal penetration (a couple of weeks?)
- Take it slow and steady, and clear bowels beforehand with a small douche
- Lots of lube
- Avoid the goatse plug

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Qubee posted:

Surprising partner with a hitatchi, should be here tomorrow or Sat. She also told me sometimes she gets an intense urge to pee during orgasms but fights it, I think I read something somewhere about this? It's hazy though.

Also, any recommendations for beginner butt plugs? I've looked on Amazon but it's hard to judge what would / wouldn't work, and I don't want her first time to hurt. Was thinking of going to a store, but would be way more comfortable ordering online. Even gonna take the plunge and tell her I'll go first to see what it's like if she'd prefer that. Main take away points are:

- Get her used to just having a plug in before any vaginal penetration (a couple of weeks?)
- Take it slow and steady, and clear bowels beforehand with a small douche
- Lots of lube
- Avoid the goatse plug

The “urge to pee” feeling is common in women. In some cases it may be tied to squirting and fluid buildup. Other cases it’s that one tenses up and then they legit have to pee again due to pressure on the bladder. Other cases it’s related to tension and you should try switching up (adding penetration with a finger or toy if you’ve been just doing clitoral stimulation, etc).

Don’t get your first butt plug on Amazon. Have you guys been trying butt play with fingers? If you must order online, go with an actual sextoy retailer like Adam&Eve or Extreme Restraints or whatever. Or better yet, go to a store and support a local sex-positive business and also see firsthand the device you intend to put in your partner’s rear end.

-Nut up and go to a store
-Use fingers first, until she’s comfortable just popping it in
-You think you’re funny but you’re not

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Y'all we managed to have proper sex and it was great. While she was in a little pain it's seems to be more from shifting positions. She was also in no pain afterwards, which she said was always an issue in the past.

On the topic though: do you have recommendations for condoms that you do find comfortable? I just want a shortlist of ones to try.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Durex

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Lord Lambeth posted:

Y'all we managed to have proper sex and it was great. While she was in a little pain it's seems to be more from shifting positions. She was also in no pain afterwards, which she said was always an issue in the past.

On the topic though: do you have recommendations for condoms that you do find comfortable? I just want a shortlist of ones to try.

Find a website that does taster packs, you can usually get 10 or so different brands/sizes for not a huge amount of money so you can try stuff out. Put a dab of lube in the tip.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Dear Internet,

Greetings. My friend from earlier posts has been making bold claims about matters of sex; one in particular I find especially hard to believe. Apologies for any crassness, but I have no other words for it; she is claiming that pussys can be jerked off.

As i understand it, men can jerk off their dicks by pulling and beating on the dick and balls; seemingly a pointless exercise, as it will not create a life, but boys and men are like fish which have the strategy of putting as much cum into the ocean as possible; it does not really matter at all for them in any real way whether a girl or woman fish is even nearby. Men act similar to the male fish cumming in the ocean by trying to shoot their cum as many places as possible; in shower-drains, waste-baskets and garbage cans and various soulless plastic contraptions; straight down into the ground, even, as well. From an outside perspective it seems somewhat futile, and sort of sad, like leftover fireworks that gets shot up in sunny weather, but I will not dispute that it is technically possible.

Women, however, are more like birds than fish, which creates uneven expectations, in that they have a very limited amount of eggs per season, and they can not make themselves lay more eggs in a similar fashion as to how men can wrest cum out of their dicks at any given time simply by applying enough pressure.

I feel as if this makes my confusion understandable in regards to my friend's claim. I am interested in an answer from anyone who may be in the know, but please keep answers strictly in the form of a simple "yes" or "no", as I do not wish to see or read any gross stuff. I am simply curious in the same fashion as how you might be interested in learning how far away the Moon is from the Earth, without any intentions of doing something as sin- and wasteful as travelling there.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

Dear Internet,

Greetings. My friend from earlier posts has been making bold claims about matters of sex; one in particular I find especially hard to believe. Apologies for any crassness, but I have no other words for it; she is claiming that pussys can be jerked off.

As i understand it, men can jerk off their dicks by pulling and beating on the dick and balls; seemingly a pointless exercise, as it will not create a life, but boys and men are like fish which have the strategy of putting as much cum into the ocean as possible; it does not really matter at all for them in any real way whether a girl or woman fish is even nearby. Men act similar to the male fish cumming in the ocean by trying to shoot their cum as many places as possible; in shower-drains, waste-baskets and garbage cans and various soulless plastic contraptions; straight down into the ground, even, as well. From an outside perspective it seems somewhat futile, and sort of sad, like leftover fireworks that gets shot up in sunny weather, but I will not dispute that it is technically possible.

Women, however, are more like birds than fish, which creates uneven expectations, in that they have a very limited amount of eggs per season, and they can not make themselves lay more eggs in a similar fashion as to how men can wrest cum out of their dicks at any given time simply by applying enough pressure.

I feel as if this makes my confusion understandable in regards to my friend's claim. I am interested in an answer from anyone who may be in the know, but please keep answers strictly in the form of a simple "yes" or "no", as I do not wish to see or read any gross stuff. I am simply curious in the same fashion as how you might be interested in learning how far away the Moon is from the Earth, without any intentions of doing something as sin- and wasteful as travelling there.

:psyduck:

take your meds?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Forgot to log in as Enhydra Lutris

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

You can but the crystal has to be at full charge beforehand and it's very possible to damage your crystals doing it, so it's not for beginners.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Grandmother of Five posted:

Dear Internet,

yes

for everyone else: you can totally jack it with whatever your junk is. Christ Jesus does not care, the internet forums people do not care, it is physically possible, etc.

Chakan fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 25, 2019

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anne Whateley posted:

Forgot to log in as Enhydra Lutris

Everyone's favourite ottergoon ate a perma a while ago, so that might prove difficult.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Dear Internet,

Thank you for the answers; I appreciate the kindness of using the spoiler-tags on unto-wards matters especially. Another question has presented itself since last and I am unsure whether it belongs in this thread or in the subforum for cycling. I can't tell if the bicycle forum allows broaching matters of gender, so I will try to ask here.

My question is about male and female bicycles, which I have noticed are different. I understand why bicycles have different heights, but I do not see the purpose of the crossbars being different, which I have asked my friend of, and she said unto me that the female bicycle have more negative space because a woman may risk exposing or even losing her honour and may become unmarriageable and doomed to the life of a destitute. This explanation is unsatisfactory to me for a multitude of reasons, because even if you are willing to accept it as readily as I am; living in a country where this explanation is not considered unreasonable in and of itself, it still only explains the purpose of the female bicycle as having a clear advantage and not the purpose of the more dangerous angle of the crossbar on the male bicycles, even if men have no honor to speak of that they can lose.

My question is as follows; if a man falls down on the crossbar on his bicycle; will he not most likely hurt his balls gruesomely and what is the purpose of allowing this when using the female bicycles for everyone could prevent it?

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

It's not about whacking your crotch on the top bar. It's because of how statistically male and female bodies are shaped. Women tend to have shorter torsos and longer legs, compared to their body height, than men. Not all bikes for men and women are shaped differently, but for the ones that are, if you take into account the height of the bike, the seat on a woman's bike with a slanted top bar will have a higher seat. The seat on women's bikes are also wider, to account for differences in the pelvic bone and comfortable seating positions. The handlebars on women's bikes also tend to be slightly less widespread, because of, again statistically, less widespread shoulder span. It also tends to be less length between seat and handlebars.

So, all in all, when the frame of the bike is different, it's more about the general body shape of a person, less about the bits they might smack onto the top bar. Which hurts pretty loving bad no matter what you're packing, or the shape of your bike frame.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Please don’t frame shame

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My frame can't handle the shame

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

Look at all these noobs who don't know that you adjust the seat height and size your entire bike so your bits will never slam on the top tube.

Step through frames are bullshit to allow people to ride with long skirts, which is also bullshit because long skirts get caught in the chainrings.

Also bicycles were the reason women are now allowed to wear pants. Look it up, it's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Look at all these noobs who don't know that you adjust the seat height and size your entire bike so your bits will never slam on the top tube.

Step through frames are bullshit to allow people to ride with long skirts, which is also bullshit because long skirts get caught in the chainrings.

Also bicycles were the reason women are now allowed to wear pants. Look it up, it's true.

To be fair, they're also good for people like me, who have somewhat limited mobility. My hip joints are kind of hosed, and while I can walk and bike well enough, it can be difficult for me to get my leg over a diamond frame.

Also, if you're riding a bike in a skirt, you're going to want a gear case and a skirt guard, not just a bike on its own.