Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Moon Atari posted:

They literally just said that there are many people who voted for Trump who are winnable if you don't consider them subhuman. So what are you reacting in passionate defence of?

Your post doesn't even try to make a joke so I don't know what it's doing here, but:

The truth. They said that half the country voted for him, which is either literally wrong (and implies an absolutely ridiculous, child's-size view of reality) or a figurative oversimplification (and implies a condescending rear end in a top hat who really can't see the difference between Bush and Obama's). Hey, I know, it's super autistic to correct someone when they're using numbers to make their points, and I am very sorry for being undeservedly mean. If they want they can call me a goblin. I am one. That's still the only thing they'd be right about.

edit: drat bad first post. Here is a topic of likelier lolworthiness: Trump tries to go places without the media finding out, like a kid avoiding a bully

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

loling b/c an orange man, face the color of the orange fruit, orange, is commander-in-chief of the united states of america.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump is orange.
Florida grows oranges.
Therefore, Trump is Florida Man.

QED

LOL

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
ok im esl, why is dick short for richard?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Cockney rhyming slang, I believe.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Richard -> Rich -> Rick -> Dick

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Trump is orange because of many years of imbibing on the dank hearty beverage of man piss

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Goa Tse-tung posted:

the real question is why is jack short for john

cnut
May 3, 2016

XMNN posted:

the real question is why is jack short for john

cnut posted:

Cockney rhyming slang, I believe.

lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

King Richard III was infamously known for being a total dick, and the name stuck

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

president johnald d tromp

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

On a scale of zero to moon landing, how fake is the 'swedish rape crisis' ?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Totally fake. The most recent attack in Sweden was by white supremacists on refugees.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I dont believe in the franklin coverup but i believe a buzzfeed article filled with spelling errors regarding a 70 year old man paying people to piss on him while he watches hentai in russia

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tfw the only terror atatck in a my a country since war was by a right wing white dude

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also tfw racial profiling becomes policy

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

my new dog posted:

Also tfw racial profiling becomes policy

It works sometimes though

E.g. https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.dw.com/en/cologne-police-defend-new-years-eve-security-tactics/a-36969904?client=ms-android-samsung

SBJ fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Feb 20, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
another conspiracy theory lol

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/learning-eye-popping-details-about-mr-sater

quote:

As I noted in my previous post, I've been keenly interested in Donald Trump's association with Felix Sater going back to last Spring. I also knew he had been an FBI informant and leveraged that status to dramatically reduce his sentence in a major financial crime. I didn't realize until this evening that there were more details about this part of the story in the public domain than I'd realized. It's rather mind-blowing.

So far it's your typical Trump story of small investors screwed out of their money and winding up in court. But this time there was a key difference. Someone leaked documents to the plaintiffs detailing Sater's criminal record and his conviction for securities fraud. The investors argued, quite reasonably, that they never would have invested in Trump Tower Fort Lauderdale if they had known that the key executive organizing the project had been convicted of cheating investors out of $40 million. The federal government had prevented them from learning this information by keeping the securities fraud case secret. This sparked a highly complex and dramatic legal case in which the federal government used all the full force of its need to protect national security in defense of keeping Sater's crimes secret. For this part of the story, the plaintiffs efforts to loop the federal government into their suit against the organizers of the Florida building project, see this article from The Miami Herald.

All we can be certain of at the moment is that we should know much more about Sater, his ties to US law enforcement and intelligence, his role organizing and funding Trump's business enterprises, his relationship with Trump and what any and all of it has to do with his now being the conduit for 'peace plans' for Russia and Ukraine which end up in the White House courtesy of President Trump's personal lawyer.

fine i cut some out

Jose fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Feb 20, 2017

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

^^^ TLDR that poo poo please. I'm too busy lolin to read that wall of text.

I saw that video of Melania cringing when Trump touched her, and I felt really bad.

Then I remembered that she literally refused to be the FLOTUS and is staying in NY because Donald Trump is the president and I loled.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

ballistics statistics posted:

^^^ TLDR that poo poo please. I'm too busy lolin to read that wall of text.

I saw that video of Melania cringing when Trump touched her, and I felt really bad.

Then I remembered that she literally refused to be the FLOTUS and is staying in NY because Donald Trump is the president and I loled.

quote:

Mrs Trump has previously said that, as First Lady, Melania would model herself on Jackie Kennedy.

here's hoping

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

yeah :/ The criminals are within the group, but the group itself is not criminal. so you take action against the group, hopefully arresting rapists, but at the same time offending hundreds of innocent people by grouping them with the rapists. ¡Triste!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember when his stupid hair was the most lol thing about trump. lol

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

my new dog posted:

yeah :/ The criminals are within the group, but the group itself is not criminal. so you take action against the group, hopefully arresting rapists, but at the same time offending hundreds of innocent people by grouping them with the rapists. ¡Triste!

Thats true. However offending people shouldnt be a concern when youre trying to stop rape and murder

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

well why not posted:

here's hoping

ya cuz Jackie's husband got assassinated in office

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

My conservodad posted a garbage meme about how a titty model from the ukrain or w/e was gonna bring "class back to the white house."
I clowned on him saying "ya when shes there, not that I blame her for not wanting to live under the same roof as dude"

Someone replied that actually she is staying in NYC to help Barron in school. Lol are these the same people that believe when a politico resigns in dosgrace to "spend more time with his family" it was sincerely because he missed his famil?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump kills and fucks white baby on stage: regressives sure it deserved to be killed and raped and it was probably a LIBERAL anyway

This is the mindset we are fighting. "MY TEAM RIGHT OR WRONG AND WE'RE ALWAYS RIGHT"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Katana Gomai posted:

ya cuz Jackie's husband got assassinated in office

*a Secret Service agent sighs as he unsheathes his ticket to Kentucky*

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

SBJ posted:

Thats true. However offending people shouldnt be a concern when youre trying to stop rape and murder

i wrote up a really long response to this but i cant reach a conclusion

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Goddamn it america, do you have any Kennedys left? Find one and get 'em up there, let's go back to space.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

SBJ posted:

However when you're trying to stop rape and murder, you should probably do things that will actually stop rape and murder

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SBJ posted:

that poo poo don't work. see: stop and frisk in nyc.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
Hahahaha hey hey guyd... you remember that time Donald Trump ran for president and won and is now the president of the USA? Hahahahahaha. lol

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

SBJ posted:

Yeah, but they get offended because you arrested them and a bunch other innocents to get the rapists. This is typically considered a really bad and shifty thing to do.

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
Mike Pence does NOT look like an old Bobby Hill gently caress all ya'll

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the thread appears to have gone a bit off-track, so i went down into the cellars and grabbed a vintage 2015 lol enjoy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we got Rex Tillerson, he'll go in

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol trump is starting poo poo with sweden over immigration and refugees too for some reason.

oh and it's all because of some random garbage fox news piece he happened to see over the weekend. the programming of fox news is now directing the action of the president of the united states of america. just loving lol.