Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was watching an old episode of something recently and they kept referring to them as tranny and it was jarring as hell. I can't remember what it was but it was out of character for more recent seasons

Always Sunny? Any Carmen episode is pretty poorly aged for that reason, even if you are supposed to think the Gang are poo poo heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Extra Large Marge posted:

I love watching The Masters every year just because the grass is so beautiful. Not this year though : (

I like golf and found this article about that masters and augusta wild: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/06/24/inside-the-cultish-dreamworld-of-augusta-national

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ilmucche posted:

I like golf and found this article about that masters and augusta wild: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/06/24/inside-the-cultish-dreamworld-of-augusta-national

“Hold you down while i choke you and gently caress that rear end that i own.”

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.
Gonna make Spapeggy and Meatballs tonight. This recipe better have the correct amount of sugar and parmesan.

https://www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/kingofthehillspecial

HOOYEAH!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

naem posted:

also did Kinmy get raped? in the basement? all those basement scenes took place in between the, constant rape right?? in the, rape basement

like I had a hard time using the show to distract me from my bland horrible life with sensible chuckles is what I’m saying

I’m pretty sure Kimmy says it happened in a one off line early in the show, but there’s almost zero ways to make it work in a comedy that doesn’t want to be extremely dark.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Betazoid posted:

Gonna make Spapeggy and Meatballs tonight. This recipe better have the correct amount of sugar and parmesan.

https://www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/kingofthehillspecial

HOOYEAH!

don't link fake news sites

garbage. utter trash

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Does he have a recipe for Peggy's famous apple brown Betty?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Detective No. 27 posted:

Does he have a recipe for Peggy's famous apple brown Betty?

Could use some nutmeg imo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hackers film 1995 posted:

So I tapped him on the shoulder and said, with a straight face, "maybe you wanna put a little lacquer in that varnish?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrE6FVkp9DU

Is Dale going through the drive through backwards? Something seems off about it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

KiteAuraan posted:

Always Sunny? Any Carmen episode is pretty poorly aged for that reason, even if you are supposed to think the Gang are poo poo heads.

It was definitely not sunny

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMa8ADt4o0U

Save the Day!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Betazoid posted:

Parmesan of what?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrE6FVkp9DU

Is Dale going through the drive through backwards? Something seems off about it

Never in all my years have I seen a clockwise drive-thru in the USA

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

shame on an IGA posted:

yeah thats the passenger side in the usa. i hope mike judge got fired for that gaffe.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

ilmucche posted:

This was a good article.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

yeah thats the passenger side in the usa. i hope mike judge got fired for that gaffe.

No one else is using it, it looks like he came from the wrong direction there's cars parked directly behind him. I'm not sure how he ordered it though unless he just rolled up to the window and they shrugged.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Two windows is a pretty recent thing at a lot of places in the south but I can't remember if Whataburger's always had two.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Two windows is a pretty recent thing at a lot of places in the south but I can't remember if Whataburger's always had two.

Even at most of the two window places the first is shut down and turned into a storage room, in my experience.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Even with 1 window you don't just go up to the window you press the button at the little speaker thing and order then get in line that ends at the window. The direction he came from is clearly the front entrance not the drive thru

this part of a frame, I just used snipping tool because I don't know how to dump an entire frame from youtube

where did he order? I am putting way too much thought into this but on another watch he even passes an employee access door which is usually located between the ordering speaker part and the window.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 8, 2020

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

He went through backwards so the obviously hidden camera would only capture the back of his head.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

The White Dragon posted:

don't link fake news sites

garbage. utter trash

Is that Peggy? Tell her we use butter in this house!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Extra Large Marge posted:

This was a good article.

They're both golfing crosshanded.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Listen, the Korean animators don't get to hit the links very often so give them a break.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I know a country club in Arlen they would be welcome to golf at.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

He went through backwards so the obviously hidden camera would only capture the back of his head.

That would be very Dale, I'll buy that

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

pixaal posted:

Even with 1 window you don't just go up to the window you press the button at the little speaker thing and order then get in line that ends at the window. The direction he came from is clearly the front entrance not the drive thru

this part of a frame, I just used snipping tool because I don't know how to dump an entire frame from youtube

where did he order? I am putting way too much thought into this but on another watch he even passes an employee access door which is usually located between the ordering speaker part and the window.
This may shock and surprise you but you can do things out of the society expected procedure and people will accommodate you.

Motherfucker rides up backwards on a lawn mower and you get caught up that well umm how did he order if he bypassed the big menu sign microphone. He's ordering at the window and the clerk is going along with it because a clearly insane person just rode up to the window on a lawnmower.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

are there any good commentaries (dvds maybe) for each koth episode? i enjoyed listening to writers/actors/etc doing episode commentaries for all of the simpsons dvds (seasons 1-9 of course)

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Remember that episode with the not-Chris Rock comedian and Bobby telling Nazi jokes to a black crowd?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Remember that episode with the not-Chris Rock comedian and Bobby telling Nazi jokes to a black crowd?

As well as a misunderstanding of the first amendment. Man that episode doesn't hold up. That said I do like buddha sack the character. I wish he'd gotten at least a little more screen time

e: I did laugh at "nordic subgroup of the aryan race"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

zedprime posted:

This may shock and surprise you but you can do things out of the society expected procedure and people will accommodate you.

Motherfucker rides up backwards on a lawn mower and you get caught up that well umm how did he order if he bypassed the big menu sign microphone. He's ordering at the window and the clerk is going along with it because a clearly insane person just rode up to the window on a lawnmower.

Sorry I was rebutting that it was an animation error where the drive thru was set up for driving on the right instead of left.

I was supporting it was just Dale being Dale or an animation issue not an asset production error.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Folks, I'm so white, during the riots I went out and bought a TV

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

pixaal posted:

Sorry I was rebutting that it was an animation error where the drive thru was set up for driving on the right instead of left.

I was supporting it was just Dale being Dale or an animation issue not an asset production error.

Don't worry he's full of poo poo. First time I ever got drunk I tried to walk through a drive thru and the employees were very rude to me.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Try riding a lawn mower next time, it supplies the necessary gravitas and gives plausible deniability where there are municipal laws against going through the drive through on foot.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Hey PinheadSlim can you walk through the drive-thru in a hurricane nope didn't think so hahaha

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

I have never poured out a beer...not even to put out a grass fire.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

No wonder Cotton neglected Hank so much. He's the middle child.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

shame on an IGA posted:

There was one! A Long John Silvers in Fountain City TN. Was torn down in 2017 though. Always made for a needlessly complex situation.

naem
May 29, 2011

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Thread had me sold on doing a watch-through but apparently KoTH was yanked from all digital stores and streaming services in Canada at some point.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Trudeau really hated the Canadians episode.