Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Sometimes I go to cnn.com to see what they're up to, apparently this is front page material:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/technology/ken-bone-reddit/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

None of you listen to good music.

Glad you think so, who should I check out to inform myself?

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.
Does anyone I know still play? If so make a game for cool kids and invite me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

None of you listen to good music.

I saw the mountain goats last sunday

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i saw japandroids last wednesday

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Me and pmom are going to start a music site on the side of our games journalism site with dongs

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone PM Ecco to tell them Soru's here

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

soru posted:

How could it be a game for cool kids if you're there smh smh.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

soru posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794247

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mr. F! posted:

Sometimes I go to cnn.com to see what they're up to, apparently this is front page material:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/technology/ken-bone-reddit/index.html
"Ordinary man with unexpected fame specifically for being ordinary said a few questionable things on the internet, but seems like a relatively decent and self-aware guy. CNN news at 11." Hm, not very punchy. Lemme try this again.

SURPRISE! FAMOUS AVERAGE GUY IS AVERAGE.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm still drunk from last night and it's 10am I make great life choices

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Poison Mushroom posted:

"Ordinary man with unexpected fame specifically for being ordinary said a few questionable things on the internet, but seems like a relatively decent and self-aware guy. CNN news at 11." Hm, not very punchy. Lemme try this again.

SURPRISE! FAMOUS AVERAGE GUY IS AVERAGE.

Haha yep. That a random dude is not perfect is news to America, apparently.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3794197&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti19

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3794197&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti19

much like your posts

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

much like your posts

lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
That link doesn't work on my awful app! '!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Snooze Cruise posted:

That link doesn't work on my awful app! '!

It doesnt work in the forums either

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794197

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

BottleKnight posted:

Quote this post with a short analysis of your favorite TV drama and I'll tell you what mad Men character you are.

THE LEFTOVERS - people look anguished a lot also LIV TYLER she is evil

people smoke AS A RELIGION god took everyone away AND THATS IT what does it mean its just TV PEOPLE IT DOESNT HAVE TO MEAN ANYTHING its about characters

season 2 - all the characters from s1 become worse except LIV TYLER but now shes a rapist

i changed my mind my favourite tv drama is FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

i havent watched it in a long time but i bet its still good

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The only good tv is truTV

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Quote this post with a charming anecdote from elementary school and I'll tell you which of my students you are.

I RAN INTO A WINDOW AND CHIPPED MY TOOTH to this day it is still like that no DENTIST i do not want a fix YOUR FIX IS TO JUST SAND IT DOWN how is that a fix I HELPED MY TEACHER GRADE STATE CAPITAL QUIZ BECAUSE I WAS A SMARTY but i made fun of dumb kids SHE TAUGHT ME BULLYING IS WRONG maybe it is idk i havent thought about that in a while I ATE LUNCH WITH THE PRINCIPAL A LOT i was not a bully i was just rambunctious i liked to steal chips and make people sit on grapes I HAD MENI AR POINT my school was very polish very working class i am not of that breed PACZKI AT SCHOOL noice

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

Quote this Post an i will tell you if you are cuter than me or not

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Sorry no

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am the cutest person in mafia based on looks and personality

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
that is demonstrably untrue but I mean you're probably top 5 or 10

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am most likely number one but i imagine when birdstrike let's down his hair and takes off his. Lasses we are all going to be surprised.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Asiina posted:

Quote this post with a story about band and/or classical music and later tonight I'll tell you what member of my concert band you are.

IN FRESHMAN YEAR I THOUGHT I WAS A GOOD MUSICIAN IN JUNIOR YEAR she asked me not to play in pit orchestra during the duet she was justified i was very flat i had bad tone i cannot play the clarinet my embouchure isnt correct she shamed me from playing the clarinet i am also marrying her SO SHE IS THE MUSICIAN NOW i am just the boy with the dream I HEARD HILARY HAHN PLAY this year she is so good so so good even better than JOSHUA BELL i will (try to) get tickets for ITZHAK PERLMAN later this year i suppose there are some advantages to living in MUMBLES BOLERO at what speed should it be played I LIKE IT SLOW for example a recording i like BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER with HERBERT VON KARAJAN (1966) a brilliant recording but a slow pace - DISCIPLINED and STATELY a 16:08 rendition OUR CATS were to be named DAPHNIS et CHLOE even though DAPHNIS IS A BOY NAME (they were originally DAFFODIL and LOTUS) i named them PEPPER and CHIPS a good name for cats a good reference for early internet memes I DO NOT LIKE THE SPANISH GUITAR but i do like GEORGE GERSHWIN'S RHAPSODY IN BLUE (a thief) THE BANJO MIGHT BE SUPERFLUOUS but it is so AMERICAN it is EXCEPTIONAL another AMERICAN piece i like is DVORAK 9 YES he was a czech but its GREAT DVORAK was brilliant RUSALKA - potentially the most UNDERRATED opera in the western canon? POTENTIALLY

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

that is demonstrably untrue but I mean you're probably top 5 or 10

Where does I rank?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you which Napoleonic marshal you are

charles PIERRE francois AUGEREAU 1st DUC DE CASTIGLIONE plenty of CHARACTER, COURAGE, FIRMNESS, ACTIVITY; is INURED TO WAR; is WELL LIKED by the soldiery; is FORTUNATE in his OPERATIONS

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Am I cute mafia thread

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quidthulhu posted:

Am I cute mafia thread

I dunno, post a pic. I'll rate u

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Quote this post and i will continue to post as normal, ignoring that you made this request of me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Quidthulhu posted:

Quote this post and i will continue to post as normal, ignoring that you made this request of me

This joke was just done i hate your guts

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Mr. F! posted:

I'm bowling and I have 5 open frames where I got 9 down the first time and couldn't get the last one. And it's the same pin EVERY time :negative: So unlucky.

Ended with 6 9s

i have NEVER bowled over a 40 (N=3) I CANNOT BOWL i have NARY THE DISCIPLINE, NOR THE WRIST IN ADDITION my body is CONFUSED i was to be LEFT-HANDED before my LOVING PARENTS beat me into RIGHT-HANDEDNESS my ARMS AND LEGS are acoordinated LIMBS ALL TANGLED WHAT FOOT IS IN FRONT WHEN THE HAND RELEASES i do not KNOW i cannot SHOOT, my GOLF SWING is IMPLORABLE, my BASKETBALL SHOT is a PRAYER

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

got some chores tonight posted:

i have NEVER bowled over a 40 (N=3) I CANNOT BOWL i have NARY THE DISCIPLINE, NOR THE WRIST IN ADDITION my body is CONFUSED i was to be LEFT-HANDED before my LOVING PARENTS beat me into RIGHT-HANDEDNESS my ARMS AND LEGS are acoordinated LIMBS ALL TANGLED WHAT FOOT IS IN FRONT WHEN THE HAND RELEASES i do not KNOW i cannot SHOOT, my GOLF SWING is IMPLORABLE, my BASKETBALL SHOT is a PRAYER

LOL

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

Me and pmom are going to start a music site on the side of our games journalism site with dongs

i am NO LONGER dongs PLEASE REFER TO ME as "got some chores tonight", GSCT, chores, OR also well-behaved, WHICH I AM

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Ravel's BOLERO is a masterpiece it FILLS MY EARS, MY BRAIN, the information VIBRATES my TYMPANIC MEMBRANE, the signal is transmitted THROUGH THE COCHLEAR DUCT, CN VIII sends the SIGNAL ENCODED IN ELECTRICITY it finds its way to the AUDITORY CORTEX HESCHEL'S GYRI its ASSOCIATIONS REVERBERATE through my BRAIN i am FILLED WITH PLEASURE i am CONSUMED i am SUBSUMED the OSTINATO SNARE IS THE BEAT OF MY MIND

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
come join my game quidnoose

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you which Napoleonic marshal you are

i WROTE A POST but IT IS GONE

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

PLAY A GAME ON A TRAIN not a TRAIN GAME it is a PROGRAMMING GAME with LOVABLE SCAMP chores also GOOFUS kashuno and GALLANT magnus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

got some chores tonight posted:

charles PIERRE francois AUGEREAU 1st DUC DE CASTIGLIONE plenty of CHARACTER, COURAGE, FIRMNESS, ACTIVITY; is INURED TO WAR; is WELL LIKED by the soldiery; is FORTUNATE in his OPERATIONS

Prince Poniatowski, freedom fighter