Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

It is both choice and based.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

American McGay posted:

this

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

American McGay posted:

A most excellent description indeed! I'll wishlist it then, to check it out once I've beaten my more recent purchases. Thanks!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I think if I get a Series X, Pentiment will be the first game I play.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have that on PC game pass and I should probably play it sometime

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think I said this in my Games Beat post for it but I downloaded Pentiment for free from Game Pass, played it on my Xbox, and loved it so much that as soon as I beat it, while the credits were still rolling, I bought it full-price on Steam so my inevitable replays can be portable on the deck.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Wish Pentinent wasn't windows/xbox only, sounds right up my alley. Odd question but is there anything about beer brewing in it, even tangentially? Historic German beer brewing is an interest of mine

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Fortaleza posted:

Wish Pentinent wasn't windows/xbox only, sounds right up my alley. Odd question but is there anything about beer brewing in it, even tangentially? Historic German beer brewing is an interest of mine

Yes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fortaleza posted:

Our very own rope kid has got you covered.

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/1607856459697774592?s=46&t=36rNzOEGx40Ej2XR8t_CPw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hell yes. Apparently there's a way to stream it to an ipad and it works OK, think I'll give that a try. Danke :cheers:

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

I'm downloading Total War: Rome Remastered. I played a ton of Rome Total War and if this version fixes the squalor it'll be pretty much perfect. oh, and bigger armies would be nice, but not that important. i think i'll play as the julii and swerve into greece to get rich. it's a lot of fun watching the little ships and carts that represent trade

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

pentiment is good enough and quick enough that I've played through it enough times to try nearly every variant on the protagonist backgrounds

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Playing Pentiment in a browser on my mac with my ps4 controller connected, what a time to be alive. Only just made it to town for the first time and I'm loving this already

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

Pentiment looks neat. enjoy :]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

got the OW2 Dailies done. Now to craft the hottest, of-age, alive, non-elderly, non-sicko, non-related, female Demon Hunter named Bailey for my homeboy.

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

wow total war rome remastered is unplayably buggy so far :( keyboard input randomly stops working, and the new ui is bad and randomly stops letting you click it. i guess i'll just play the original with some mods installed instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ended my weekend continuing to grind Riku to Lv99 in chain of memories while nodding off watching. Basketball. Cheers to another great week of gaming ahead

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

In Training posted:

Ended my weekend continuing to grind Riku to Lv99 in chain of memories while nodding off watching. Basketball. Cheers to another great week of gaming ahead

nice. i never did actually end up finishing his campaign because i was getting my rear end kicked over and over

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

played some more elden ring and pizzqa tower.. now to play elden ring

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Didn't get a chance to game much this weekend. I'll try harder next weekend.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
happy monday. lets gwt that bread

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

mycophobia posted:

happy monday. lets gwt that bread

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Well after talking with a friend, FMV games came up and I noticed that there's a bunch on sale right now... sooo I may have bought a bundle of 11 on Steam, on a whim... :v:

In the meantime though, I'll be continuing Shadow of the Tomb Raider to try and get through that. Hopefully I'll also get some time to finish off CoD4, but we'll see. Also gonna be continuing Fabled Lands - that's been starting to get its hooks into me!

Oh and in semi-gaming-adjacent news, I'm gonna go and see the D&D movie with friends tomorrow, after grabbing a burg somewhere. :burger: Hopefully it's good. (EDIT: Referring to the movie, but I guess it's also applicable for the burger)
I've had a couple of friends compare the D&D movie to Guardians of the Galaxy in terms of story structure, so we'll see how accurate that is I guess...?

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 28, 2023

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

alternating between playing lttp multiworld with vadun and playing botw. i want to post a screenshot of my current status in lttp but it's on my computer and i'm under a cat edit:

big deal fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Apr 28, 2023

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

OoT when I should be doing final projects due this week. Thanks sub!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gonna stop procrastinating now though.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

go back to school kid.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I just finished my last assignment, nothing but Zelda from here on out

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
8 hours a day botw didn't know gameclub fixed the mistake and started zelda week early

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

b_d posted:

go back to school kid.

a better man than you convinced me a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwN7m1zHU0&t=1137s

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
still hooked on advance wars but would like to start skyward sworf

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Zeldas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe wrestling empire if anything.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Heavily modded fallout new Vegas.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

13 sentinels and finally getting off my rear end to figure out which Zeldas I should play for gc

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Ninja Gaiden 2

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dk94

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Majoras Mask, doom building and watching basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tetris. link to da past