Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Don't worry I'm sure the goat piss you goat on your hands was mostly sterile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Avshalom posted:

girl goats are less disgusting than bucks, which piss on themselves deliberately and will soak their beards with urine and then bounce around with piss dripping off their faces. however they do that because the does are into it, so i guess all goats are equally disgusting. as for huggable, it's their soft soft coats and velvety ears and sweet little perma-smiles and gorgeousness

please don't kinkshame huggable goats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i did not know a ladygoat was called a doe

i just thought they were called goats, and the male goats were called billies

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
some people refer to them as does and bucks and some as nannies and billies, the goats have no preferred terminology and will piss everywhere regardless

goat anecdote: mine used to jump on my back whenever it was slightly less than vertical so i got used to mending holes in the chook shed mesh with twenty kilograms of animal just chilling out on top of me. i'd feel them doing something to my head and the next moment they'd spit out a full lock of hair they'd chewed off right at the scalp with their naughty little teeth, i ended up with a few bald spots that way

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Avshalom posted:

some people refer to them as does and bucks and some as nannies and billies, the goats have no preferred terminology and will piss everywhere regardless

goat anecdote: mine used to jump on my back whenever it was slightly less than vertical so i got used to mending holes in the chook shed mesh with twenty kilograms of animal just chilling out on top of me. i'd feel them doing something to my head and the next moment they'd spit out a full lock of hair they'd chewed off right at the scalp with their naughty little teeth, i ended up with a few bald spots that way

Is it just farm animals you know about, or all animals? Because I saw a sparrow the other day so fat it could barely fly and I have some serious questions about that. Mostly how.

It kept trying to hop up on my table to, presumably, eat my muffin but it couldn't flap that high anymore.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
if you're in a populated area and there are cafes about, the answer is either that the fat sparrow has been eating lots of breadcrumbs or it's a babby! sparrows especially seem to keep their chick fluff until they're almost fully grown so they're indistinguishable from incredibly puffy adults, it would also explain why it was having trouble with its flap technique

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it was i

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuebot posted:

Is it just farm animals you know about, or all animals? Because I saw a sparrow the other day so fat it could barely fly and I have some serious questions about that. Mostly how.

It kept trying to hop up on my table to, presumably, eat my muffin but it couldn't flap that high anymore.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

I love that bird and its expression of having zero regrets.

That, or the poor thing is struggling to breath. Either or.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I've always wondered if kookaburra's assholes or nice, outside of the annoying sounds they make.

I also wonder if this conversation will leave Allison so mentally adrift that she fucks Clevin.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
kookaburras are pretty nice! they're carnivorous so they will occasionally eat other birds' chicks, but all birds of prey do that. one of their biggest prey groups is poisonous snakes, which makes them a super useful creature to have around, and i've never seen them attack other birds or people. they're very smart too

anyway chatty g seems to be about to drop a secret, i'm hoping it's something really bad like he's an arsonist or one of his relatives is a supervillain or clevin

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 3, 2017

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
He reaches to the top of his head and pulls down a previously unseen zipper, revealing himself to be three Clevins in a trench coat

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Avshalom posted:

kookaburras are pretty nice! they're carnivorous so they will occasionally eat other birds' chicks, but all birds of prey do that. one of their biggest prey groups is poisonous snakes, which makes them a super useful creature to have around, and i've never seen them attack other birds or people. they're very smart too
Based on my sole personal experience of my friend bringing his parrot over and it trying to eat my finches, all birds love to eat other birds. That same parrot loving loves the chicken I cook and she will steal it off of anyone's plate if they look away.

Avshalom posted:

anyway chatty g seems to be about to drop a secret, i'm hoping it's something really bad like he's an arsonist or one of his relatives is a supervillain or clevin

I think it'd just be hilarious if instead of revealing a secret, he pulled out a gun and shot himself.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
i get fat on juicy sausages and am subsequently mauled by dogs on the reg

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
dogs maul my fat juicy sausage all the time

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i made a webcomic

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Noice.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
That was an adventure!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A vast improvement on the original.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

i made a webcomic

Clevin.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Avshalom posted:

i made a webcomic

Turns out that super fat sparrow was a baby sparrow all along, you were right.

It was still a fat baby sparrow.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i knew it

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please keep us updated on the sparrow

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beer

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Whiskey

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tango

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
beer and whisky

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am the soft and tender parts of his beloved friend.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Paladinus posted:

I am the soft and tender parts of his beloved friend.

It's ok, he's just turning into some sort of spike-haired ice goblin

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Clevin

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the answer to this had better loving be "and i shot his rear end in a top hat down and ate his soft and tender parts" not "i debated myself from a philosophical standpoint and realised that not all men"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
You read this, and then you realize hmm, Trump/Bannon are president and this comic is making a case for Muslims vs. Christians :crossarms:

I'm sure Mulligan had planned this out before the election and never dreamed the US would be doing the poo poo it is now doing, and I know that's not the point the comic is trying to make, but wow.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
SFP is blonde, obnoxious, popular, rich, loves attention, wants to improve medicare, and is not opposed to violence. Hm.............

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
This whole "violence is good when it's used for a good reason and it's good to coerce people into doing what you want, regardless of it goes against their personal choices" bit is bugging me but I'm having difficulty putting why I don't like it into words.

Edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't get it. I guess this means I'm a lovely liberal for caring about personal choice or whatever

hostess with the Moltres fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 9, 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
All genocides across the entire world and throughout history were planned by people who thought they had a good reason, a good cause, and a good plan.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

hostess with the Moltres posted:

This whole "violence is good when it's used for a good reason and it's good to coerce people into doing what you want, regardless of it goes against their personal choices" bit is bugging me but I'm having difficulty putting why I don't like it into words.

Edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't get it. I guess this means I'm a lovely liberal for caring about personal choice or whatever

I mean it's worth noting, this is proactive forced-labor violence, justified via pretty spotty utilitarianism.
This isn't the discourse around nazi-punching to keep them from advocating genocide (I'm for it) but instead the discourse around 'can I force a nazi to work at an understaffed soup kitchen' which is a really different question on a lot of levels. I'm pretty sure 'forced labor is the same as preventing them from doing harm!' is the kind of logic that leads pretty directly to, say, the modern prison-industrial complex's use of forced labor.
Which is a topic so far beyond this comic it's not even funny.

...also, is anyone else annoyed by the use of real-world ethnic conflict or its implication to comfort an obnoxious super-powered white college student about her choices?
She could be off saving people from ethnic cleansing and instead she's being comforted by a survivor of same. What grand perspective!

Joe Slowboat fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Joe Slowboat posted:

...also, is anyone else annoyed by the use of real-world ethnic conflict or its implication to comfort an obnoxious super-powered white college student about her choices?
She could be off saving people from ethnic cleansing and instead she's being comforted by a survivor of same. What grand perspective!

This has been bugging me for a bit, but I couldn't sum it up it as clearly as you did.

• Locked thread