Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Also again, most of the members and leadership of these organizations are criminals and/or advocate for the violent overthrow of Finnish and European institutions in order to rid the continent of non-whites.

ei nyt ihan niinkään, kyllä ne haluaa säilyttää suomalaiset täällä

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

SnowblindFatal posted:

even intolerance should be tolerated as long as it's not white people who's doing it.

hei ei nyt vedetä rantaruotseja tähän soppaan??

e: no sepäs sattui

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Islam on poliittinen aate siinä missä nistinpotkijatkin ovat. Ainoa ero on siinä, että natsit ovat hitlereitä ja islamistit ovat turbohitlereitä.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Golden Gate Bride posted:

Who is advocating such views in finnish politics? Elänkö kuplassa :confused:

Juu elät sikäli, että jos henkilönä arvostelet musulmaaneja mistä tahansa ja aivan sama mitä ne touhuavat, löytyy hirveä kuoro porukkaa joka haukkuu sinut rasistihitleriksi joka on poliittisesti epäkorrekti ja kulttuurisesti ottaa haltuun inuiittien telttoja tai jotain. Ok jälkimmäinen oli liioittelua.

Suurin osa 30+/- jostain väestä käyttää Naamakirjaa. Facebookia. Nuoret ei. Mutta kokeile sitä, että sanot fabossa, että "muslimimaahanmuuttjat ovat yliedustettuina [jossain]" ihan missä tahansa niin tiedät mitä tarkoitan.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

Ainoastaan ne suomalaiset jotka tykkäävät Klamydiasta ja suostuvat julkisesti käyttämään kiitospaitoja.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

Islam on poliittinen aate

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ainoastaan ne suomalaiset jotka tykkäävät Klamydiasta ja suostuvat julkisesti käyttämään kiitospaitoja.

i said don't doxx me :(

e: ai niin isolla Koolla!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

quote:

human life is sacred on some non-materialistic way

Who is advocating such views in finnish politics? Elänkö kuplassa :confused:

OH BOY LET ME TELL YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
postedit: not backing from the other claims but that one is so easy.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I'm not really sure what you mean.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

I'm not really sure what you mean.

Even most atheists think that human life or life itself has intrisic value.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

IMO one of the big reasons the discussion is stuck is that the opposite side has equally idiotic views where all cultures are equally good, human life is sacred on some non-materialistic way and that even intolerance should be tolerated as long as it's not white people who's doing it.

Yes except that you can't actually point out to any recorded evidence of anyone believing that.

Darkest Auer posted:

Islam on poliittinen aate siinä missä nistinpotkijatkin ovat. Ainoa ero on siinä, että natsit ovat hitlereitä ja islamistit ovat turbohitlereitä.

Lmao no it is not.

Ligur posted:

Juu elät sikäli, että jos henkilönä arvostelet musulmaaneja mistä tahansa ja aivan sama mitä ne touhuavat, löytyy hirveä kuoro porukkaa joka haukkuu sinut rasistihitleriksi joka on poliittisesti epäkorrekti ja kulttuurisesti ottaa haltuun inuiittien telttoja tai jotain. Ok jälkimmäinen oli liioittelua.

Suurin osa 30+/- jostain väestä käyttää Naamakirjaa. Facebookia. Nuoret ei. Mutta kokeile sitä, että sanot fabossa, että "muslimimaahanmuuttjat ovat yliedustettuina [jossain]" ihan missä tahansa niin tiedät mitä tarkoitan.

Just because chickenshits like you never actually type out the logical following of your fabo poo poo - policies that discriminate based on religion and race - doesn't mean that we all don't know what you mean. Unless you are really just interested in shouting out crime statistics for no reason at all.

And yes actually if you are judging all members of a religious group as a whole you are a piece of poo poo bigot, which is what you have consistently proven to be, Ligur. Your fervent belief that one has to be a nazi to be that is as sad as it is naive, but it is just honest truth.

Hogge Wild posted:

Honorary whites count. It's why they think anime is ok.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Oct 8, 2016

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

This thread is bad and everyone posting in it should feel bad.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

throw to first drat IT posted:

This thread is bad and everyone posting in it should feel bad.

on hienoa että ne sai mannerheimin ratsastajapatsaankin kuvaan

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

Yes except that you can't actually point out to any recorded evidence of anyone believing that.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but early on it was absolutely forbidden to say that most of the refugees are an uneducated bunch who will have extreme difficulty in finding something to do here.

Then it turned out that something like 10% of Iraqis had any kind of vocational schooling.

Burkas are supposedly just regular old piece of a grand culture and not an obvious tool of oppressing half of the population.

There are countless ways to criticise the middle eastern culture, and mentioning many of the negative aspects is still a taboo. Many times they're also just swept under the rug saying: "yeah but they're that way because of crusades and colonialism". Guess what? The past doesn't actually matter. The reasons are irrelevant when discussing whether a problem exists or not.

IMO you're truly turning a blind eye to the idiocy of suvakkis.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

When will the menace of Finnish rap be finally dealt with? Wake up, politicians!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but early on it was absolutely forbidden to say that most of the refugees are an uneducated bunch who will have extreme difficulty in finding something to do here.

You are mistaken, multiple sources in both TV, paper and internet adressed potential refugee employability numerous times...

quote:

Then it turned out that something like 10% of Iraqis had any kind of vocational schooling.

...not that employability has any relevance on refugee status.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Burkas are supposedly just regular old piece of a grand culture and not an obvious tool of oppressing half of the population.

Of course they are, a lot of religious bullshit is in order to keep whatever part of people you are concerned with in line. Are you willing to outlaw the misogynist religious practices of other religions too? Otherwise nothing but hypocrisy.

SnowblindFatal posted:

There are countless ways to criticise the middle eastern culture, and mentioning many of the negative aspects is still a taboo. Many times they're also just swept under the rug saying: "yeah but they're that way because of crusades and colonialism". Guess what? The past doesn't actually matter. The reasons are irrelevant when discussing whether a problem exists or not.

It's not in fact a taboo, numerous people in Finland did it without any sanctions at all and criticism of middle eastern culture/religion on media is a literal daily occurence here and internationally. Have you really missed all of this?

The problem is that a) most of the "criticism" is loving idiotic and is not based on actual reality b) so what? Culture is not illegal. I think any fundamentalist adherence of any faith is mostly poo poo, but I can't do anything about it because in this country we have a little thing called equal rights and freedom of religion. Criticism of non-illegal practices isn't really anything unless the point of your criticism is that said practices should be illegal.

SnowblindFatal posted:

You're not turning a blind eye as much as constructing a reality where criticism of refugees or Islam is verboten when in fact it has been literally one half of the media discourse, usually makes multiple news outlets and has several organizations/places/political parties seemingly dedicated to that and nothing else. I am pretty sure you could just have a 24/7 feed of anti-islam/refugee comments if you really want to.

There is no such thing as suvakkis, which is an invention of the hysterical anti-immigration wing. You do realize that the same people raving about suvakkis are the same people who get 10-20 people in their protests these days? It is not exactly a widely held view or anything. Just a loud one.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 8, 2016

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hmm, myönsikö hän juuri tappaneensa jonkun?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gortarius posted:

Hmm, myönsikö hän juuri tappaneensa jonkun?

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001925932.html

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001923926.html

quote:

Kiemunki itse pyysi tutkimaan, ovatko hänen kirjoituksensa lain mukaan rangaistavia. Hän on kuitenkin kiistänyt esitutkinnassa syyllistyneensä rikokseen.

------

Valtakunnansyyttäjä kritisoi itsestä tehtyjä tutkintapyyntöjä

Valtakunnansyyttäjä Matti Nissinen nosti jo viime keväänä esiin, että itsestä tehdyt tutkintapyynnöt ruuhkauttavat järjestelmää. Hän kertoi, että tällaiset pyynnöt eivät ole toivottavia syyttäjälaitoksessa.

Nissinen sanoi totesi keväällä, ettei rasismia tai muita ismejä voida määritellä nojaamalla rikoslakiin. Nissisen mukaan syyttäjälaitoksen tehtävä ei ole ryhtyä yleiseksi moraalinvartijaksi.

– Rikoslaki ei ole arvoja ja ismejä määrittävä oikeuslähde. Mitä voidaan yhteiskunnassa muuten pitää moitittavana, niin luojan kiitos kaikkea sitä ei ole määrätty rikoksella rangaistavaksi. Se pitäisi jokaisen ymmärtää oman sivistyksensä perusteella, Nissinen sanoi tällöin STT:lle.

Party of self-inflicted brain damage stilll going strong!

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

My dad works with refugees. They're all doctors and engineers. gently caress you.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

quote:

Videolla esiintyvää ulkomaalaistaustaista miestä epäillään 86-vuotiaan miehen taposta Helsingin Puotilassa heinäkuun lopussa. Epäilty on vangittu todennäköisin syin.

Palefacen julkaisi kesällä Emme suostu pelkäämään -nimisen musiikkivideon. Sen tarkoitus on hälventää pelkoja ja epäluuloja ulkomaalaisia kohtaan.

:ironicat:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001926031.html

Racism is over.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kytät on tänäkin vuonna teloittanut jo kolme ihmistä ja telkusta tuukaan muuta kuin paskoja reality-sarjoja, kyllä sietääkin osoittaa mieltä.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Paavon kavereita ja paria isoa mediaa ei tunnu haittaavaan se, että yhdistetään samassa kuvia olevia vaikka mihin.

Paavo on dorka. Paavo ei tajua, että jengi trollaa takaisin ikään kuin kostoksi siitä, että jos samassa kuvassa on nähty persu ja natzi, huudetaan pää punaisena tämän olevan todiste siitä että persut on natseja.

Paavon porukat on samaa mieltä yleensä. Miksi nyt pitää kitistä...

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Ligur posted:

Paavon kavereita ja paria isoa mediaa ei tunnu haittaavaan se, että yhdistetään samassa kuvia olevia vaikka mihin.

Paavo on dorka. Paavo ei tajua, että jengi trollaa takaisin ikään kuin kostoksi siitä, että jos samassa kuvassa on nähty persu ja natzi, huudetaan pää punaisena tämän olevan todiste siitä että persut on natseja.

Paavon porukat on samaa mieltä yleensä. Miksi nyt pitää kitistä...

Openly right wing, racist politician poses with other openly right wing racist neo-nazi activists at event specially organized as openly right wing neo-nazi event. Several of said neo-nazis were known violent offenders and one of them later beat up a passer by on street during neo-nazi event, later killing him.

vs.

Left wing politicians take part in left wing music video. One of the participants in said video that consists of a large crowd of people, kills someone two months later in yet to be clear circumstances (possibly due to insanity).

Yeah. Not exactly the same thing.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Oldsmobile posted:

Openly right wing, racist politician poses with other openly right wing racist neo-nazi activists at event specially organized as openly right wing neo-nazi event. Several of said neo-nazis were known violent offenders and one of them later beat up a passer by on street during neo-nazi event, later killing him.

vs.

Left wing politicians take part in left wing music video. One of the participants in said video that consists of a large crowd of people, kills someone two months later in yet to be clear circumstances (possibly due to insanity).

Yeah. Not exactly the same thing.

Ei vittu. Et voi oikeasti olla noin tyhmä? Ethän?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
sanoisin että ihmiset on tekopyhiä paskoja poliittisesta kannasta riippumatta. omalle porukalle annetaan anteeksi se mistä vastapuolta kritisoidaan

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Oct 9, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Oldsmobile posted:

I AM A HUGE DORK, POSSIBLY WITH LIMITED MENTAL ABILITY, WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND MEDIA SPIN UNLESS IT SUPPORTS MY WORLD VIEW :saddowns:

Openly left wing, anti-white, pro-Islam musicians and politicians perform in an openly left-wing and pro-Immigration video which is hugely popular, several of the people in the video are violent offenders and later on, one of them, a Muslim immigrant turned a rastafari, kills a native white Finn near a church.

If that sounds ridicilous you motherfucker, read your own post and think about it again.

God, I can't stand people with massive double standards.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

It's been a while since I read/posted here and Ligur's _really_ gone downhill.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
It's a bit of a stretch to assume Arhis knew all of the 100 or so people in that video shooting whereas Immonen has been documented (by his own friends, not by some random takkuposter) literally sitting at the same table with three actual nazis, planning these little get-togethers.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Of course Arhis probably had no idea who most of the people in the video were. Every single person understands this, even those who make sarcastic comments online and in the social media about Paavo being friends with manic muslim killer.

Likewise Immonen had no idea who the gently caress were the people flying banners a the asema and persut had nothing whatever to do with the drop kick monger.

I just can't be quite sure if Oldsmobile, ALLAN (not known for his quick wit) and the rest can understand why it is equally stupid to connect the music video murderer and the multiply convicted kick-dude with any politicians and political parties.

Oldsmobile posted:

It's been a while since I read/posted here and Ligur's _really_ gone downhill.

I'm quite sure you don't understand what I'm posting about and think I blame Arhis for the killing or something. Sorry, can't do much to raise your IQ.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Now I can't shake the mental image of Pekka Siitoin shouting at his keyboard.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Oldsmobile posted:

Now I can't shake the mental image of Pekka Siitoin shouting at his keyboard.

ehkä sinun olisi aika käydä lääkärissä

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Eikös Arhinmäki poseeraa tuossa videossa jonkun Antifa-lipun vieressä? Väkivaltainen äärijärjestö siinä missä SVL:kin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Ligur posted:

Likewise Immonen had no idea who the gently caress were the people flying banners a the asema

See, the thing is that this statement simply isn't true.