Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

i dont think you understand cause and effect because it should be "trump advocated war crimes on multiple occasions and was therefore elected president."

i know it's a lol both ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I like to tell my friends and coworkers that Trump can energize a crowd and bring out people like no other recent president.

hahahaha lol if I have friends

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Elman posted:

I mean, presumably if they don't die they'll learn and vote for the Democrats come 2020

But they're American Trump voters so who the gently caress knows

The Democrats sure aren't learning

Holy poo poo having a hearty lol about this.

spineless corporate Democrats who voted against allowing Americans to buy affordable medicine from Canada to the most popular politician in America posted:

Play nice with others. Don't turn the Democratic Party into the Tea party.

:suicide:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

porking a pork bun posted:

@HillaryClinton HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY LOSER! PSYCHE!!!

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I was lolin over at the PYF funny pictures at a trump tie+tape picture and looked for MAGA tie clips. Didn't find any https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-America-Cuff-Links/dp/B01AVF7SCQ

But this made me LOL

Chris O. Knox posted:

Question:
Is it made in United States of America?

Answer:
The Trump "make America great again"cuff links and tie tack are good quality and have no country of manufacture stamp on them. They arrived so quickly that i suspect they were shipped from a USA location.
By Chris O. Knox on February 5, 2017

Chinese/Russian cuff links

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
OTHER NATIONS: hey eveything is fine here. Please tell your pres to stop making up disasters that didn't happen here. K thnx bye.

LoL it is a legitimate concern for other countries that our POTUS will just make up a disaster because of a bullshit story he saw on FOX news. Double LOL because FOX news is basically now the most powerful voice in the nation.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDOXhJ_mSGY

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
TRUMP: Sweden is in shambles. Everyone there is dead!

Sweden: nah we're okay.

TRUMP: fake news! Lying media!

Sweden: no really we're fine.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't wait until we invade someone based on a 100% made up event gonna be some purestrain lols

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Silhouette posted:

More like 1/5

318.9M / 63M = 5.0619047619M

also lol the president of the USA is an immigrant from Loompaland

the oompa loompa are hard working immigrants who left their homeland because of incredible poverty please do not compare their plight to pisspig trumps

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

can't wait until we invade someone based on a 100% made up event gonna be some purestrain lols

to be fair you guys already did that WMDs lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao that's fuckin true I keep forgetting about that

yellow cake l m a o

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

they actually had to work to sell the public on that one, trump's just going to be like "DURR, THING HAPPENED!!?" and send in 3 carrier groups

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

88% lol :godwin:

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

XMNN posted:

88% lol :godwin:
my favourite part were all the posts of "LOOK! He just hired a WOMAN and a BLACK GUY to his cabinet! libtarts are gonna FREAK OUT!!!!" lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I'm listening to the David Axelrod podcast where he interviews Corey Lewendowski. He says the first time he met Donald, Donald invited Coreys daughter on his helecopter. Lol at DJT hitting on Coreys daughter.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

First quality lol in three pages

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

So back in the 80's there was this incredible, lovingly drawn comic strip called Bloom County

It came back

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Incredibly lolsome (sorry if not freshest lol but still)

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/stephen-miller-called-u-s-attorney-travel-ban-defense-article-1.2975873

"Stephen Miller called Brooklyn U.S. Attorney at home and told him how to defend travel ban in court"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
anyone post this yet? lol

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/829812029254950917

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

porking a pork bun posted:

lol that the entire population of sweden is telling him that he's making poo poo up and that none of the poo poo he's been spouting has any basis in fact or reality and he's still bulldozing forward with all this FAKE NEWS BS refusing to acknowledge for even a second that he's wrong

E: lol, just as I hit post this notification came through on my phone:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833686030679207936

I could no longer help myself. Petty, I know, but very cathartic.

lol

:cry:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Start tagging him in those Tiny Trump pictures. Those things gotta make him so mad lmao

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
The lols aren't all constrained to America:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...0-a7590126.html

The british parliament is in two sections - the house of commons who are elected like congress and the house of lords who are not elected (kinda like congress tbh), the idea is for them to not worry about having to appease voters. Laws are discussed in both before being enacted.

Theresa May, the prime minister and a member of the house of commons, decided to turn up to the discussion in the house of lords and tell them what to do. It'd be like Easy D turning up to a senate session I guess?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Brexit is depressing compared to the rich veins of lols to be found in the Trump mines

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Wtf donny can't even spring for a tie bar?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol. Other nations are going to have to set up an anti-emergency broadcast system to assure their population everything is fine when our President Donald J Trump announces another fake terrorist attack.

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

C'mon Donny you even have your own line of tie clips

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Doom Mathematic posted:

He's probably talking about Sweden because he misheard a report about a real suicide bombing in Sehwan, Pakistan on Thursday.

can people stop with this already, like he loving knows what Sehwan (or Pakistan lol) even is. it's 100% the garbage he saw on Fox News

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

He looks like he's taking a fierce poop (which, in a sense, he is (on america))

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

someone itt pointed out his ridiculous makeup line on his forehead and now I see it in every one of these pictures where his hair is getting blown back

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I love this picture, his scotch taped tie flapping over his shoulder, his lovely hair pulling back over his head, his ugly grimace against the wind, I wish there was some way to make it his official portrait

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lol! Why does he tape his tie? Just tie it like a normal person donnie boy, then shove the thin end in the loop!

"How to tie a tie," a book for the president of the united states of america.

E: it would of course be a picture book

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
remember when someone threw a shoe at bush? someone should throw gum in trump's hair so he's forced to shave it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

this should be the new uncle sam wants you poster

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose posted:

remember when someone threw a shoe at bush? someone should throw gum in trump's hair so he's forced to shave it

That person would spend life in Guantanemo so idk if it's worth it for them. Definitely worth it for all of us getting to lol though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/833717902410973187