Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah they really hate voting over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mods please move USCE to cspam where it belongs smh

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i say swears online posted:

mods please move USCE to cspam where it belongs smh

Crime: posting about forms
Sentence: death

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

2016 was a big year for zoux's rapsheet. trump derangement syndrome came for us all

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That was strictly from trolling pre-2017 cspam, which was an entirely different dynamic. As you can see i am reformed.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

zoux posted:

That was strictly from trolling pre-2017 cspam, which was an entirely different dynamic. As you can see i am reformed.

Can we?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Every once in a while..

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i never noticed before that that pistol is quite cummy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i say swears online posted:

i never noticed before that that pistol is quite cummy

Someone else needs a sixer I see

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
This is what happens when you leave Texas-based threads.

Texit.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

This is going to be an interesting slapfight, considering Austin just ended their partnership with DPS.

Austin suspends partnership with state police after trooper pulls gun on 10-year-old

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Too late, the vampire was invited in

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/psychotronica_/status/1679302098712682501

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Huh, I never thought about it, but it would be very difficult to tell a hard R movie from a soft R movie in 1979 before seeing it. Breakfast Club and Stand By Me were both rated R as well and released just a few years later (I'm sure there are other examples), and unless I'm wildly forgetting something - I'd think most 10 year olds would be fine watching either of those.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shooting Blanks posted:

Huh, I never thought about it, but it would be very difficult to tell a hard R movie from a soft R movie in 1979 before seeing it. Breakfast Club and Stand By Me were both rated R as well and released just a few years later (I'm sure there are other examples), and unless I'm wildly forgetting something - I'd think most 10 year olds would be fine watching either of those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdM6ss5slo

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Don't know what's cuter the guy who thought it could be a true story or the kid's "yeah" at the end. :unsmith:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

IT BURNS posted:

Don't know what's cuter the guy who thought it could be a true story or the kid's "yeah" at the end. :unsmith:

Gotta be the latter, with that wink.

I was struck by the accents. Very Fort Worth.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that kid has an entire room devoted to in-package action figures now

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Shooting Blanks posted:

Had no idea breakfast club was rated R that’s wild. Pretty sure it’s equivalent to a pg-13 movie these days.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

poemdexter posted:

Had no idea breakfast club was rated R that’s wild. Pretty sure it’s equivalent to a pg-13 movie these days.

Probably because the loner guy talks about fingering Molly Ringwald.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

That's a young Bobbie Wygant. She did movie stuff on NBC in Dallas for close to 60 years.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The dad telling his kid that Alien is a cautionary tale he needs to be worried about lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zoux posted:

The dad telling his kid that Alien is a cautionary tale he needs to be worried about lol

for workers' rights!!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

tecnocrat posted:

That's a young Bobbie Wygant. She did movie stuff on NBC in Dallas for close to 60 years.

I remember watching Bobbie Wygant on the news growing up. My most distinct memory was when she gave Pet Sematary 0 stars, the lowest rating she’d ever given.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/colinreads/status/1679851966464249856

Well well well, those grid jokes aren't so funny now are they

I'll add this is because the brain geniuses in the NY state government shut down the Indian Point nuclear plant because nuclular is scary what if some green glowing waste slops out of an unsecured 55 gallon drum on me and turns me into Baxter the Fly from tmnt

zoux fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jul 15, 2023

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Fossil lobby convinced them that they could get hydro power from Canada by building transmission lines to replace the power and then immediately opposed the building of the power lines once the plant shut down.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Dameius posted:

Fossil lobby convinced them that they could get hydro power from Canada by building transmission lines to replace the power and then immediately opposed the building of the power lines once the plant shut down.

Maybe they should allow fracking then.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Oil!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Frack 'em all, let SoPhiH sort them out.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Dameius posted:

the fossil lobby aka rich nimbys

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Getting to the point where these conservative groups are just having nuclear spaz outs any time a gay/black/anyone non cis white is hired anywhere

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1680614018703130627

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nobody is going to pay to go to Aggie land to learn how to start your own blog.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

One Texas family not only wanted to spend time together for spring break, but also do something the family would never forget. What could more memorable than a road trip to every Buc-ee's in Texas?

https://www.mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/bucees-spring-break-road-trip-17846124.php

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Christ, I would drive into a bridge abutment.

Jake Gittes
Jul 11, 2006

me irl
I would "o'doyle rules" myself off an overpass

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

the fossil lobby aka rich nimbys

It was the fossil lobby greenwashing their money through environmental groups. ...And rich ninbys.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Yall are a bunch of grumps, a Buccees themed trip is perfectly fine if you aren't exclusively going Bucc to Bucc.

Stop at Schlitterbahn, use the Temple one as a pit stop before the Magnolia poo poo in Waco, do something at Texas Motor Speedway/ Fort Worth stockyard poo poo for the Fort Worth one, ...get a car wash at the Denton one?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

With nine loving kids?

Jake Gittes
Jul 11, 2006

me irl

Chieves posted:

Yall are a bunch of grumps,

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Facebook, in pictorial form.