Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah he really thinks he is something he's not.

I also like how someone pointed out the "EXIT" reflection in the picture.

excuse me, that clearly says "TIX3"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

same

the human animal brain is not capable of handling toys of our current technology's level of danger

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Quidam Viator posted:

It's already hosed up beyond repair, and therefore do we loving :hmbol:.

You are absolutely correct, this particular level of dangerous crazy has NEVER occurred before in human history. How much more hosed up can it get? As hosed up as human beings will allow it to in however much time you have left. Today, we literally had the loving Pentagon chewing their nails for NINE MINUTES in between presidential tweets, waiting for the other shoe to drop, thinking that war with North Korea or a nuclear strike was going to be the follow-up tweet LMFAO

I'll put it to you very simply: There is a very small fraction of the human race that CANNOT let go of the idea of things like racial superiority, the Just World fallacy, their idea that the world is a place of scarcity where they must fight and kill anyone not like them, and of course, the idea that their religion and culture and race are the only correct versions.

Until humanity figures out a way to make these people irrelevant PEACEFULLY, to eliminate them as a force entirely, we're all going to die, along with all other life on Earth, and that's a loving LOL, because nobody yet thinks we have actually made it to the point where we have to annihilate ideologies.

That loving time is now. You got maybe 30 years left before the fuckin clathrate gun fires and we lose some crucial part of the planetary ecosystem, relegating us all to loving extinction.

LOL I love loving melting down in the Trumplol thread, it's my favorite loving thing.

Seriously, we're all posting about the Trump supporters we know in our life. Tell me what it would take to get them to think rationally and change their minds and not doom us allHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:hmbol:

hell same

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dizz posted:

Is that from the SNL skit? because I was thinking the exact same thing

Yeah it's from that old Will Ferrel skit about yoga.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
loling right now thinking about what a future Trump presidential library will be like.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

deadking posted:

loling right now thinking about what a future Trump presidential library will be like.

ART OF THE DEAL!!!

like a child wandering into a football game:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890764622852173826

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good. But who took the original? Foxnews?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
watching c-span right now and senator Mike Enzi of Wyoming can eat the fattest part of my dick

jesus christ

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

ROFL Octopus posted:

maybe you should just try loling friend, it's much healthier

lollin my rear end off over here man, lollerblading IRL. do you mean to say you didn't like my candidacy post for IK of the Trump lol thread? weep, o mine eyes, and see snot.

PS: Donald JustPost Trump is currently the President of the United States of America, lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

The Grimace posted:

watching c-span right now and senator Mike Enzi of Wyoming can eat the fattest part of my dick

jesus christ

same

real nice tone-deaf humblebrag from him talking about having 2 kids on medication that costs $1.6 million & thats somehow the fault of obamacare

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

sloppo posted:

same

real nice tone-deaf humblebrag from him talking about having 2 kids on medication that costs $1.6 million & thats somehow the fault of obamacare

then being a gigantic bull and refusing to yield for questions about this when voting happens in 30 minutes. He just wants to troll the poo poo out of people, let's be honest.

gently caress it, it's time for Colbert. I'd much rather listen to his conjecture on this situation than this windbag.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
lol at every minute of this

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

TotalLossBrain posted:

ART OF THE DEAL!!!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

oh my lol

e: he's doin the fandango alright

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jul 28, 2017

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/27/us/politics/scaramucci-priebus-leaks.html?referer=

This entire article

Copy pasting off phone, hope it worked...

Basically mooch fingered priebus as leak
Turned out politco got his financial info through natural legal means
Oh and he erased the tweet claiminh politico committed a felon (bcz, ya know, full disclosure )

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TotalLossBrain posted:

ART OF THE DEAL!!!

lol they're not going to give Americans poo poo. They'll pass their half-assed repeal and the House will make it law.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TotalLossBrain posted:

ART OF THE DEAL!!!

hahahahaha

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

very lol stuff here, im loling

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

nooneofconsequence posted:

lol they're not going to give Americans poo poo. They'll pass their half-assed repeal and the House will make it law.

Imagine having to teach children about our bicameral legislature and having to explain the concept of parliamentary tricks to answer any kid asking "wtf why is the senate sending bills to the house"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont even have one camera eyyy

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

...by taking away their healthcare and leaving them to diiiiiiiiieeee.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

This is what happens when you call everything fake news but this time you swear its real fake news

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
some kind security guard at the hotel please leak security footage of Hannity being there

I will literally kickstart a bounty for that tape

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Former DILF posted:

Imagine having to teach children about our bicameral legislature and having to explain the concept of parliamentary tricks to answer any kid asking "wtf why is the senate sending bills to the house"

Passing a bill you don't want, because you didn't write a real law for 7 years and had to draw something up during lunch, on the promise that House will vote it down is the core basis of government.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
america deserved 9/11

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

some kind security guard at the hotel please leak security footage of Hannity being there

I will literally kickstart a bounty for that tape

the sean hannity tape is real

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Harald posted:

america deserved 9/11

:hai:

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Quidam Viator posted:

Seriously, we're all posting about the Trump supporters we know in our life. Tell me what it would take to get them to think rationally and change their minds
:hmbol:

Thank you for generating the biggest :hmbol: of all right here in the thread, friend!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

ART OF THE DEAL!!!

so if you look at one of the top replies (this guy is top on a lot of Trump posts)

https://twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/890765786842791936

click on this Trumpism 3.0 guy's profile, and look at the gofundme he links on his main profile

yes it is a link to help a little girl pay her medical bills.

Zero. Self. Awareness.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

^^^^^ ugh its tough keeping a lol alive

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

do u know jenny posted:

so if you look at one of the top replies (this guy is top on a lot of Trump posts)

https://twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/890765786842791936

click on this Trumpism 3.0 guy's profile, and look at the gofundme he links on his main profile

yes it is a link to help a little girl pay her medical bills.

Zero. Self. Awareness.

holy poo poo :hmbol:

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

looking foward to trump 3.11

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

To help Nicky, donate here.
#TrumpTrain #MAGA

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

cool new Metroid game posted:

looking foward to trump 3.11

Now it’s morning but last night’s on my mind
There’s something I need to get off my chest

*Trump opens Twitter app*

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Go! Get me video of Hannity gorging himself on 70 yr old lobster!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/890798976500453380

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Spicer secretly replaces the production unit's copy of his "audition tape" with six key seconds of one of the piss tapes.

The piss tapes are real.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like McCain just got revenge on Trump for making fun of his service in the war

The tweets should be great tomorrow

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Looks like McCain just got revenge on Trump for making fun of his service in the war

The tweets should be great tomorrow

What did he do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
These are going to be some prime filet-mignon tweets relish them while you can because Prez piss baby will delete them within 24 hrs.