Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

MacDougall posted:

I only woke up 30 minutes into the Australia v Chile match. Can someone explain why Holland flogged Spain in less than 5 words?

spanish right wing got sussed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MacDougall posted:

I only woke up 30 minutes into the Australia v Chile match. Can someone explain why Holland flogged Spain in less than 5 words?

Spain are total wasteman clowns

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

MacDougall posted:

They lost their EPO

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

it's like 1975 all over again

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Ponce de Le0n posted:

much like in 1981

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Iker looked like a broken husk of a human being. I Wonder if he'll resign before the next match.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

TETTEN

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Alexis Sanchez is some loving win.

I love him in a non-gay way.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Awesome show great job

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Grim Up North posted:

Iker looked like a broken husk of a human being. I Wonder if he'll resign before the next match.

He's beta and fail and Real Madrid plastics call him "Saint Iker" lol

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Wank posted:

Go you Aussies go, get into em. gently caress those drongos up. The only chilli I know are those red hot chilli pepper pricks. Just have a crack. A red hot loving go ya cunts. And don't dive around like a flamin poofta.

Why do all Australian's feel the need to hyper-exaggerate the stereotypes associated with them in this forum? Hell even I did it. Is it born out of fear? Better the insult you know?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

MacDougall posted:

Why do all Australian's feel the need to hyper-exaggerate the stereotypes associated with them in this forum? Hell even I did it. Is it born out of fear? Better the insult you know?

Mods!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MacDougall posted:

Take back the word carnt

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know Australia really didn't play that bad, they had a terrible 25 minutes but then they acted in a not so terrible fashion.

But lol, they'll be bummed hard by Holland.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
In 2006, Italy won. In 2010, they finished below New Zealand in the group stage.

In 2010, Spain won. In 2014...well, I'm just saying that history may not repeat, but it often rhymes

*strokes neckbeard and nods sagely*

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Oops did I break a rule? I read the other threads from cover to cover. I'm scared. :ohdear:

Byolante posted:

Take back the word carnt

Um... ok?

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Mola Yam posted:

In 2006, Italy won. In 2010, they finished below New Zealand in the group stage.

In 2010, Spain won. In 2014...well, I'm just saying that history may not repeat, but it often rhymes

So what you're saying is that if Australia don't finish above Spain then New Zealand are better than us? :ohdear:

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

phwoar what a day

loved it

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Football is alive and well, lads.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

I was so disappointed when Spain scored but goddamn the Holland come back was beautiful poo poo.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I loving loved all that poo poo, and I will again when we sacktap the netherlands in a few days time

I don't get why people catastrophize during periods of sloppy play, arrrggh we conceded what a world what a world :flame:

I'm happy with the way the players from our adorable dumb league went, except for Troisi. He's no good as a sub, seems to always take a bit too long to get into the game

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Weaponized Cum posted:

Football is alive and well, lads.

This is a naive post.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

MacDougall posted:

Fernando Torres, international footballer?

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Mola Yam posted:

This goes further by the way. France '98 champ to last of 2002 group.

e : Spain also lost their opener in 2010. So history can swing both ways here.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
In before Spain backpass their way to the finals after losing 1st game

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

seems like a lot of trolling of australia itt. as a mod i wont stand for it and you're all on probation

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Insanely Sikh posted:

Wonder if that RvP goal will go down in history like Bergkamp's against Argentina.

The best part of that goal will forever be the dutch commentator.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

dkj posted:

This is a naive post.

actually i think you will find it is both cool, and good, and furthermore, accurate

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

MacDougall posted:

Spayedn.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
i lost money betting on spain but i ain't even mad, they got the thrashing of a lifetime

go home spain

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

i had horrible hopes for the netherlands but being proved wrong is cool and good

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Oh god it's so much better in gif form

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Dirk Pitt posted:

Looking forward to today's foot.

Quoting myself from page two. Today was a good day. Got golf in the morning to I might miss most of the early game.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

A friend from work is Spanish and he was close to tears, I almost felt bad about making fun of him.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Fernando Torres = Jozy Altidore

Steve Evets
Feb 6, 2006

MacDougall posted:

Tiki taka is dead

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

quiet enjoyment posted:

Fernando Torres = Jozy Altidore

= Van Persie?!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
lol

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

MacDougall posted:

Joga bonitolollllll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dilbertschalter
Jan 12, 2010

MacDougall posted:

it's a funny old game.

• Locked thread