Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12064557/JoJo%20projects/Ha.webm

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Noriaki Kakyoin, talking to an actual infant.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Moltrey posted:

Noriaki Kakyoin, talking to an actual infant.

That infant was a jerk, though.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That infant was a jerk, though.
Oh, for sure. It's actually a compliment to Kakyoin as a character that he's willing to murder a child to save his friends, what a guy. Those sunglasses are just hiding his own Dark Determination.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
If anybody's trying to get their hands on a specific Jojo figure on the cheap, it looks like amiami just put up someones entire Jojo collection in their pre-owned section. I already snapped up the purple kira SAS (assuming the order goes through, anyway) but there's some other good stuff like Real Action Heroes and some killer queens that I know are hard to come by. Hope this helps somebody!

EDIT: duh a link would help http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_condition_flg=1&s_keywords=jojo&pagemax=30&getcnt=0&pagecnt=2

FormerPoster fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jan 15, 2016

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Ooh, a Version 2 Highway Star Rohan is in that mix for a not-so-awful price.

Too bad I caved and bought Okuyasu yesterday so no SAS for me for a little while again.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jolyne Cujoh and Rohan Kishibe, you two will have to buy the SAS figures (or other kind) of your forums namesakes too if you want to be truly cool.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Isn't the Jolyne one always sort of expensive, too

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I will probably never buy a Jojo figure, leaving me both sad but relieved.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Owning a replica of Kira Yoshikage's tie is one of the things on my bucket list, however.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Owning a replica of Kira Yoshikage's tie is one of the things on my bucket list, however.

you could buy tens of JoJo figures with that money

though my problem has been spending the money i should save for Jojoveller on figures...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I wish I had it but it's so expensive and there is literally no occasion outside of cosplay where it would work.

I love the design but drat imagine seeing someone enter into a white collar job wearing that thing, it'd probably look tacky or weird as hell

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

You can get decent quality looking fakes for like 30 bux, though I couldn't drag a link up now because I saw it a long time ago.

What if Araki makes a Stand called "Bad Seafood" though?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

dogsicle posted:

you could buy tens of JoJo figures with that money

though my problem has been spending the money i should save for Jojoveller on figures...
Most of the Jojo figures I've seen range from $30 to $70, whereas at least once I've seen Kira's tie on sale for a flat $100 plus shipping. I'm aware it's become more expensive though.

FirstAidKite posted:

I wish I had it but it's so expensive and there is literally no occasion outside of cosplay where it would work.

I love the design but drat imagine seeing someone enter into a white collar job wearing that thing, it'd probably look tacky or weird as hell
I would totally wear it to my job and/or fancy gatherings.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You can get decent quality looking fakes for like 30 bux, though I couldn't drag a link up now because I saw it a long time ago.

What if Araki makes a Stand called "Bad Seafood" though?
I'd settle for a fake assuming it's not one of those deals that immediately falls apart in the wash.

There will probably never be a stand named after me or my username's namesake.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i thought the kira tie was hundreds and hundreds. not that i keep track of it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I would totally wear it to my job and/or fancy gatherings.

"ah, nice neck tie, I like the screaming skulls design"

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

"It belonged to a serial killer."

"I had to import it."

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I went looking for other jojo clothing merchandise and instead found these

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

dogsicle posted:

i thought the kira tie was hundreds and hundreds. not that i keep track of it

An authentic one does, yeah.

The pattern doesn't fall the same but there's also this
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/jojos_bizarre_adventure_yoshikage_kira_tie-151547510895853138

and I have the pattern as my Tumblr background, so you might be able to use the file I use to like butcher around and get it made on a tie or whatever yourself.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jan 15, 2016

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Just looked it up and wow, yeah, it's crazy expensive now.

Like I said, I first set my eyes on one back when they were a mere $100 each. Guess I'll look into one of the more affordable fakes.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Random jojo clothing merch I found

ugly tie

jotaro belts

some good ties

some white collar shirts

ugly sweater

cool shoes

J S
E H
JOE TER

some hats

this hat that I loving wish I had, I would wear it a ton, it's such a good hat

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want the belts a lot.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i actually have the black jojo converse, but only wore them once. probably should just sell them

i think the ultimate JoJo clothing item is probably the crystal-encrusted Josuke shirt though

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i want that fuckin speedwagon hat but it's like 60 bucks and also most likely not in stock anywhere >: (

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The best Speedwagon hat would be this

even though snapbacks are revolting.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

I really dig that ugly rear end sweater

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

e: Actually it's older than I thought, 2012

I gotta go find the actual 2016 pic now.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jan 15, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
whats remote romance

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

whats remote romance

Either promo art for a book, or for something else not JoJo.

This is 2016

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Bad Seafood posted:

Just looked it up and wow, yeah, it's crazy expensive now.

Like I said, I first set my eyes on one back when they were a mere $100 each. Guess I'll look into one of the more affordable fakes.

I own one of the fakes. They are way to short. If you wear a jacket to hide the tail it looks okay though. Wouldn't wear it formally but it worked just fine for Halloween. Pattern is real nice to which makes the short thing a real pity.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

whats remote romance

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Remote_Romance

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The best Speedwagon hat would be this

even though snapbacks are revolting.
When did Jotaro join SPW?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Took a couple of photos to show some more of the finer details of the SAS Soft & Wet because a handful of you like S&W. (Everyone should like S&W)

The tube on his left knee is such aggro. Also got him in a gangster lean 'cos it suits him.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jan 15, 2016

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
I really want to get that pair, especially because S+W looks so cool, but for some reason I'm hung up on JJL not being finished yet. The anime stores in my area--which, sadly, have basically no Part 4 stuff--are so weird about SAS figure prices. The one closest to me has Jolyne in stock at regular price, but then Gappy and S+W are on the same shelf for $90 each despite being about half that price everywhere else.

Also, I would wear those shoes, and maybe the SPW beanie, but who on earth would wear that sweater, even ironically?

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Ooh, a Version 2 Highway Star Rohan is in that mix for a not-so-awful price.
I just tried ordering it. I wonder if it'll actually go through...

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Haha, good! I called it out for your benefit.

Did the clothing post have the JoJo briefs and I missed out? Those are cute but expensive anywhere I see them.

I really do wish I could get official clothing more easily, though I'm perfectly content to keep throwing money at artists on Redbubble. Lintufriikki needs to put up the opm metal bat print they've got going so I can splurge in their shop.

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
I would totally buy some kind of subtle official clothing. Like, I don't know, a t-shirt with Jotaro's hand badge or some Soft and Wet bubbles on it or something else that I could wear outside the house in normal casual settings. Or a phone case of some kind (except that I have an old Nexus 5, so nobody makes cool custom cases for it).

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Haha, good! I called it out for your benefit.
You're lookin' out for me! :3: I saw the last string of posts while having breakfast coffee and I figured I'd missed out overnight. I did not need to buy any more plastic anime men this month, buuuuut that's what disposable income is for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Someone needs to stop me from buying that SAS Killer Queen with a Kira cause then I'd need to buy a Josuke to go with my Crazy Diamond....

Also I've totally seen a hoodie with the Speedwagon Foundation logo on it and now I can't remember where but it was like $50 but I'd totally wear that.