Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

T.S. Smelliot posted:

trumps hosed guys lol

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
10 million Jews died in the microwaves

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
guys i think the ficking cia has wiretapped my microwave, common internet/microphone equipped appliance totally convenient thing to tap in the modern era. now theyre going to know when im usin my kitchen where i do all my russian spy business

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo do I need to do my spying in the bathroom then or?????

pls advise

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
to be fair is donald trump using the lovely microwaves we have? His probably is connected online so he can twitter while he reheats his well done steak.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do you seriously think donald trump has ever prepared his own meal

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
trump can't cook and that's why lol trump's hosed

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

BullDawg posted:

Nope. I hate Jews. But I aint gonna break some stupid rule on a lovely forum forthe sake of $10.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

good thing you broke another rule instead..?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"Microwave's Mom" was a false flag this entire time . . .

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
That stupid idiot. You're supposed to love everyone all the time on the SA forums. Frickin moron.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

GREAT SATAN posted:

That stupid idiot. You're supposed to love everyone all the time on the SA forums. Frickin moron.
at least the other frogs in this thread are smart enough to exercise some level of subtlety and tact. although the honesty is refreshing, its a lot less fun if they just go "yeah im a white supremacist, so what" right off the bat

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

guys i think the ficking cia has wiretapped my microwave, common internet/microphone equipped appliance totally convenient thing to tap in the modern era. now theyre going to know when im usin my kitchen where i do all my russian spy business

Anything obama did like drone murdering browns and watching you jerk it through your webcam was cool because he was a chill dude

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Anything obama did like drone murdering browns and watching you jerk it through your webcam was cool because he was a chill dude

don't forget blowing the poo poo out of hospitals

and destabilizing to profit oil

and funding misogynistic regimes

and not prosecuting banks

and not doing anything about cops shooting black people (lol he's even from chicago!)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

USSAr posted:

don't forget blowing the poo poo out of hospitals

and destabilizing to profit oil

and funding misogynistic regimes

and not prosecuting banks

and not doing anything about cops shooting black people (lol he's even from chicago!)

Yea he was president of the us those are part of his duties

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

USSAr posted:

and not doing anything about cops shooting black people

:byobear:

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

The problem is more complicated than I presented there but there's gotta be a reason I was paying thousands of dollars per quarter in the USA and 90 euro a semester in Germany and imo easy credit for student loans has to be part of it.

It's 90€ in Germany because you went to a public university. The 90€ were for a (mandatory) semester student ticket for the local bus/rail company, and a token contribution to the cheap cantina meals.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sauer kraut posted:

It's 90€ in Germany because you went to a public university. The 90€ were for a (mandatory) semester student ticket for the local bus/rail company, and a token contribution to the cheap cantina meals.

Well yeah but meanwhile I went to a public university in the USA and go a free bus/rail pass around town and a cheap token contribution to cafeteria meals but I was paying $5000 a quarter (3 academic quarters in a year if anyone isn't familiar with that) and being taught poo poo I already learned on wikipedia bc I had an interest in the subjects I was taking before I got to college.

$5000 for a quarter and they still made me take the intro to english "here's how to write an essay" class. Because I had a 5 on both Eng AP tests I got to skip the first 2 of those and went right into the 3rd "how to English" class though so there's that. Who the gently caress can't write an essay and gets into college what is this outrageous waste of time and money lmao

Meanwhile in Germany they just dove right into the material and a bachelor's program is only 3 years.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 14, 2017

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
That does not sound not a public(ly funded) school, sorry mate. Unless you get free books and a dorm for that kind of money.

sauer kraut fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Mar 14, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sauer kraut posted:

That does not sound not a public(ly funded) school, sorry mate.

http://finaid.ucr.edu/ucr-cost/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California posted:

The University of California (UC) is a public university system in the U.S. state of California.

rank high for value lol that means it is cheaper than UCLA or UCSD or UCSB

I mean I grant you the community/jr colleges are cheaper but lol who cares about a degree from SDSU if you're trying to be competitive.

ninja edit: although lol it looks like they hella went up in price as well

quote:

San Diego State University is a public research university in San Diego, California, and is the largest and oldest higher education institution in San Diego County.

public state uni, 4 year degree = >$80k for residents.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what in the actual gently caress are these education costs

sauer kraut posted:

Unless you get free books and a dorm for that kind of money.

you'd think so hahahaha but nope I just gave you the tuitions alone. Peep the extra room + board and materials/books costs.

Paid more for 1 year of textbooks in the USA than I paid for my entire education in Germany, not counting the apartment I was renting there (for stupid cheap as well but tbf that probably varies wildly depending on where you are).

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Mar 14, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Don't worry though you can resell the books at the end of the class for 70-90% of its original value!!!

Total loving lie and they always give you some shitter like 10-20% what you paid for it. I just started pirating the books because gently caress 'em. Esp when a prof assigned his own book. Double gently caress 'em.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
I don't know what to say, get involved in state politics and demand they cover 100% of the running costs through taxes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol foreigners

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

USSAr posted:

Excuse me, but do you not remember Obama calling a press conference and telling us to kill all cops?

No?

Well, my friends who work as security guards all remember it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I think that lady just killed her child by snapping its neck with whiplash.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
https://twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
(((seriously)))

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
What are the chances that it's a tax return from 1983 or some kinda bullshit. Not sure how his latest one could be obtained legally. Either way he's boned this time for sure.
Bullshit confirmed. Tax return is from 12 years ago. Still hosed.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Mar 15, 2017

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
My sources are telling me that the tax returns are gonna reveal that Trump spent 90% of his income on t-shirts that had the n-word printed on them (Evidence of racism?). They're all made with Russian silk. Let's not understate how huge this is.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
:siren: breaking news :siren:

trump paid taxes in 2005

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Lmao poor Rachel.

DJT on the level. Darkest timeline.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
please release the piss tape rachel

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Trump trolled the media again. That Maddow dude must be pissed.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

So what's the story here again?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
His 2005 tax returns were leaked. He made over 150 million and paid 36-38 million in taxes. So pretty much no story.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Lol owned

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
that nefarious evildoer got away again

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

((who the gently caress cares beyond trump haters?))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's just funny 'cuz of the whole obama birth certificate thing he refused to let go ever meanwhile every other president has released their tax returns no problem lol

it's ironic you know 'cuz you'd expect him to not be so shady about something so otherwise innocuous after he made a whole big stink about nothing all the time when obama was president

it's like he's a reality TV show star and it's funny

• Locked thread