Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

The best is that you can see McConnell's lower lip fold in even further like a turtle that just saw his political career go up in flames.

edit: Who is the guy that won't look up from the carpet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Stink Billyums posted:

I'd like to think that he was going to vote for it but Trump managed to completely gently caress up.

lol I'll go with that theory

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee...lthcare-failure

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Stink Billyums posted:

I'd like to think that he was going to vote for it but Trump managed to completely gently caress up.

This is my new headcanon.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The mooch looks and sounds exactly like a coked out investor from the eighties.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

And again being briefly sincere (ugh I hate it), as much of a poo poo as McCain is he did a good thing voting not to kill all the poors.

I'm glad he did it and it will probably save his legacy.

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Now I really wonder what Trump said to McCain

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Significant Ant posted:

"Don't shoot down this bill like you got shot down in Vietnam, you pussy"

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Significant Ant posted:

*indecipherable*

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Tiny Deer posted:

Oh I get that, I just recently learned all this and I was jazzed to find a story where the Reagans were the (relative) good guys.

More sincerely: the lol thread is probably not the venue for arguing for respect for the office and decorum in politics. Like poo poo drat, son, as we speak Steve Bannon is not a cocksucker only because he's a FAILED cocksucker according to the WH comms director.
Thanks for schooling me on the rules of the two threads. The other one has people who are willing to throw down, while liberals keep getting stuffed up the backdoor because they have lost congress, the presidency, state governments, and it's only a matter of time before Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires or dies and our courtesy gets us ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, we should throw down except when it comes to calling a shithead a shithead. gotta respect the office!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

TontoCorazon posted:

And he is in the media for the next 24x7 while democrat bitches whine.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yeah, we should throw down except when it comes to calling a shithead a shithead. gotta respect the office!

that's really great it's having an impact cool

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Garcin posted:

Thanks for schooling me on the rules of the two threads. The other one has people who are willing to throw down, while liberals keep getting stuffed up the backdoor because they have lost congress, the presidency, state governments, and it's only a matter of time before Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires or dies and our courtesy gets us ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE.

Wait are you saying I should be meaner to John McCain or what

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
basically you should be as aggressive as a dnc slogan, but no more.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
respect the game and take no prisoners.

also, stop losing

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
also, don't respect the game

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Did Trump drop his phone in the toilet again, making some aides take apart pipes to retrieve it?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Garcin posted:

also, don't respect the game

Man unless you know stories about John McCain torturing a dog the Carol McCain story is the worst I know

I'm trying here

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
move on and focus on something else because nobody gives two small shits, really tiny bulbous shits that are a little bit liquid but the still sting on the way out, and when they pass out you can move on to something else that matters

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Garcin posted:

What?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Fuckin... The whole earth man, lol

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Okay Garcin is losing his mind and that's a lol

But my Donny tweets are overdue and that's NO LOL AT ALL

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/890912143347994624

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Why do people always parody trump walking around the Oval Office

We all know he's more likely to be sitting on his rear end watching TV in his underpants randomly shitposting from his iPhone a la Al Bundy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

Why do people always parody trump walking around the Oval Office

We all know he's more likely to be sitting on his rear end watching TV in his underpants randomly shitposting from his iPhone a la Al Bundy

Don't drag Al into this, if he had a smart phone, he'd actually post things that are profound.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I just want to point out that there's over a dozen senators that went directly against the wishes of their state government. Feel free to guess what party they belong to.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/commentiquette/status/890765864626118657

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Donny was up past his bedtime last night so his morning number two will be later than usual

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Donny was up past his bedtime last night so his morning number two will be later than usual

If he misses Fox and Friends, how will he know what to tweet? :ohdear:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aaaaaaahaha it's too early for this kind of lol

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Garcin posted:

The Mooch is loving hilarious tho

quote:

“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person. “They’re trying to resist me, but it’s not going to work. I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go gently caress themselves.”

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,”

Guy is coked out as gently caress. He talks about himself in the third person multiple times during that phone call. lmao

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the mooch is no doubt a distractioln

but lol he is definitely the bad guy from an 80's wall street film

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

holy gently caress. that is so true

:hmbol:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
He's that 80's Business Guy from Futurama. Just, he doesn't have bone-itis. Or business sense.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

TontoCorazon posted:

e: gently caress.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

don't they have like some sort of Sith rule where there's always one and exactly one shitposting in the lol thread?

"one riot, one retard"

Wouldn't surprise me

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Tiny Deer posted:

When John McCain came home from Vietnam with his horrible injuries he discovered his wife Carol had been crippled herself in a car accident and gained weight, losing her swimsuit model height and figure.

Since she was an ugly fatty fat cripple he cheated on her for months, divorced her, and married his hot 25 year old mistress Cindy who happened to have boatloads of money and a daddy with political connections.

The motherfucking REAGANS were appalled and basically supported his crippled ex-wife and children after that while John McCain banged his hot new wife, fifteen years his junior, in every room in his house.

:eyepop:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Tiny Deer posted:

And again being briefly sincere (ugh I hate it), as much of a poo poo as McCain is he did a good thing voting not to kill all the poors.

I'm glad he did it and it will probably save his legacy.
I'm happy he did but wasn't this a sort of weak-rear end "A plan to give us time to come up with something to come up with a plan later on" or was that another bill

It didn't seem nearly as important, but still, great Tweet fodder

Also I didnt expect a Hillary lol in the trump thread but thanks dude

Garcin posted:

He and his sycophants won this poo poo and obliterated a woman who deserved to be the first female president. Easily the most qualified person in history to gain the presidency and she LOST.
ell o ell

oh and for those too lazy to look it up, the 17th amendment is exactly what he says: for the popular vote, by the people, of our senators. Before that, State Legislature elected senators, and the republicans own poo poo through gerrymandering so basically he and other senators would all be elected by the gov and all be republicans .

cant take away our freedumb:downs:

now talk of repealing anything else as a dem or liberal and see what reaction you'd get lol

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jul 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

He's dead isn't he?

It's 9:30 am in Washington and he hasn't shat out a tweet yet.