Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

man, this story has something for everyone

"whatever you might call it."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lmaaaaaaao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

north side of san antonio is growing like loving crazy and the real estate prices are depressed because 281's traffic is a dumpster fire (but still not as bad as like...atlanta), which should be fixed in a few years

i lived off 1604 and 281 in the stone oak area, can co firm

lmao i was a paper delivery truck driver for 2 years in a truck with no ac or breaks and ran out of gas on i10 in rush hour once in said truck, good times

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

shiksa posted:

Lmaaaaaaao

old news
but funny newa

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Krazyface posted:

this is from like hours ago but you should actually read the comments holy poo poo:

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/839210197100851200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I said this is a Trump gbs thread already, but a coworker of mine was going mad saying not everyone deserves healthcare and poor people are just lazy and want free medicine. Then, like a month later, his aunt got cancer and he was sharing a gofundme page for her because her insurance wouldn't cover all of it.
This country is full of some dumb mother fuckers and I want to slam my face against a brick wall until I die sometimes.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Apraxin posted:

man, this story has something for everyone

VOICE is gonna love this one

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

who ?

Serf
May 5, 2011

seems like being the opposition party can at least be fun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

I said this is a Trump gbs thread already, but a coworker of mine was going mad saying not everyone deserves healthcare and poor people are just lazy and want free medicine. Then, like a month later, his aunt got cancer and he was sharing a gofundme page for her because her insurance wouldn't cover all of it.
This country is full of some dumb mother fuckers and I want to slam my face against a brick wall until I die sometimes.
sounds more fun than reading gbs, maybe you should try it :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

TwoStepBoog posted:

Same but mine was a guy with vertigo already on disability getting kicked out of his house

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

i want free healthcare tho

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sounds more fun than reading gbs, maybe you should try it :)

Yea
It's purely become DG:SW masturbation at this point.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Someone probe me 6 hours with that pic please

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:thurman:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

Yea
It's purely become DG:SW masturbation at this point.

lol u think i know what youre talking about

whats a dogsaw bby?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
death is not the end

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

death is not the end

death is only a means to an end

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Here we are.

This is reality.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is the first time any of these House Republicans have had to do work in like 3 election cycles and of course they're melting down lmaoo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Well I'm buying that book

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
at this rate page 1488 will happen while i sleep, so happy trump page in advance

also per the WaPo article on trump being deal maker

quote:

One influential bloc that Trump plans to woo in the coming days is the Freedom Caucus, the dozens of hard-liners in the House who often clash with House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and have been critical of the Republican plan. For any health-care legislation to pass the lower chamber, many of them will need to be won over, according to the assessments of most leadership staffers.

One of its founders, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), said the White House has reached out, and other members said some of them may end up bowling with White House officials, a classic gesture made by presidents past.

Now Watch This Strike

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
when i drove that truck i relied on hand drawn maps since i didnt know the area and once they flew oit the window while i was drivong (becaise the windows were open because i had no ac, in san antonio, texas, in the summer)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that was a fun day. i rewarxed myself with some of the deliciois chili-powdered fruit from those roadside stands and heatstroke

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

There's no way trump knows how to bowl

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Philthy posted:

Here we are.

This is reality.

and we are always the same

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Bowling is a poor person sport unlike golf

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why did all the democrat balls end up in the house

the sheer amount of "gently caress you" going on is incredible

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I put money on he has big titty girls in thongs bowling for everyone.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

To Trump's base? Not unless they did shoe tapping in a bathroom stall somewhere...

Same with this guy--the GOP will just have him amend his sworn answers one more time. This will be the last time--promise. Kind of like Mexico will pay for the wall. And American steel will be used for the pipeline.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

because you must be unix compatible to run for senate

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ex post facho posted:

when i drove that truck i relied on hand drawn maps since i didnt know the area and once they flew oit the window while i was drivong (becaise the windows were open because i had no ac, in san antonio, texas, in the summer)

lol owned

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also holy poo poo why does every street in this city run into every other street

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Tonetta posted:

Someone probe me 6 hours with that pic please

which orifice??

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

The house is intended to be more representative of the people of the country and is thus filled with grandstanding lunatics you never hear about

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yeah, at least denver is laid out in a grid

fuckin' downtown was a rabbit'a warren and if you hit wurzbach at 450pm god hrlp you

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

I want to see a Deep State themed RPG where you defeat various cabinet appointees and get their jobs/classes FFV/Bravely Default style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Trapezound posted:

which orifice??

the spiciest orifice, the sean sphincter

• Locked thread