Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Xenophanes posted:

Hey, Mexico, let's make a deal. We keep the land of California and the Gadsden Purchase, and you guys take the people. You get all the wealth of the world's greatest concentration of "human capital," and we get to keep the almonds and poo poo. Please. This deal is totally fair. They can be your slaves. This is the best deal, the greatest. Please. Californians are totally worth their weight in sewage. No takesies-backsies.

Lol suck my californian dick.

But poo poo, I'll take the deal to escape from Trump's domain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

TwoStepBoog posted:

I said this is a Trump gbs thread already, but a coworker of mine was going mad saying not everyone deserves healthcare and poor people are just lazy and want free medicine. Then, like a month later, his aunt got cancer and he was sharing a gofundme page for her because her insurance wouldn't cover all of it.
This country is full of some dumb mother fuckers and I want to slam my face against a brick wall until I die sometimes.

The only moral healthcare is my healthcare.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

i think he's losing it guys

its kinda cool that aj seees himself as partof the radio tardition and bought an old timey radio out ofaffection for it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Xenophanes posted:

Hey, Mexico, let's make a deal. We keep the land of California and the Gadsden Purchase, and you guys take the people. You get all the wealth of the world's greatest concentration of "human capital," and we get to keep the almonds and poo poo. Please. This deal is totally fair. They can be your slaves. This is the best deal, the greatest. Please. Californians are totally worth their weight in sewage. No takesies-backsies.
I never got why Californians don't try the same dumb trick the Midwest does, and refer to California as "real America". Because honestly, when most people think of America, they probably think of that state specifically.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

just say rich ffs everyone already hates them and its less vague

capital worshping bootlickers cant drat their idols lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a.lo posted:

i think he's losing it guys

whoa that droopy tit

does jones juice?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jones used to be a bodybuilder and no doubt juiced

He's getting p goddamned fat to tell the truth

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Admiral Ray posted:

whoa that droopy tit

does jones juice?
he juices Jones Juice

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

I never got why Californians don't try the same dumb trick the Midwest does, and refer to California as "real America". Because honestly, when most people think of America, they probably think of that state specifically.

Weird to say this in America since nothing is old but I think it's too new

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah he is loving fat. He's gonna get even fatter I think.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

also because of the farming here, but whatever.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

"getting"
:goonsay:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
specical hitman level: you are contarcted to kill a conspiracy radio guy. get silent assssin by replacing his mic with a gay frog that epxlodes in his face

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the only juice this troper needs is gorilla nootropic vitality!!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

heart attack/blood clot in like 5 years y'reckon

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nichael posted:

why would we want to be real america when we're better than america?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
a lot of people think of texans when u talk about america tbh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Maybe it's like when you get a large breed puppy and it has those ginormous paws and then they grow into them

It's like that but with his fat rear end egg head

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol its been a state longer than most of the west

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a real chump posted:

dont lie
nobody thinks about texans

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

california needs to export more of its culture to the world

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

Yeah but California is responsible for not just the bulk of the country's culture, but probably a significant portion of the planet's culture. It's a demographically and environmentally diverse state that is also an economic powerhouse. There's nothing more "America" than that state. The fact that the title of "real America" was usurped by some of the worst places in North America is just another way the Democrats loving suck at messaging and branding.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

why would we want to be real america when we're better than america?
:ca:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont lie
nobody thinks about texans

sorry i mean thinks anything of, nobody thinks anything of texans

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Admiral Ray posted:

if alex jones shaved his head he's look like a thumb

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

california needs to export more of its weed to the world

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if youve never messed w texas your missing out

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

he is fat but strong. if he eats more his strength increases.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a real chump posted:

Texas, California, and New York are like the three images of the country. No one thinks of Iowa.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There is nothing more American than dying of a heroin overdose brought on by the despair of late capitalism, because you've been addicted to opioids for half your life because your Senator brings them in by the truckload because his daughter is a pharma CEO

Well, doing all of that after going on a mass shooting would be peak America actually

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

good lord this article gets really uh

quote:

Undaunted by the Dole disaster, the Stones continued swinging. In a December 2006 post on the Dark Cavern web site, the couple advertised for a male partner who “must be 22-40, lean, muscular and hung like a horse.” The ad, which included Stone’s Hotmail address, offered a graphic description of Nydia’s body and the notation that “Obidient husband shares her oval office.” Respondents were directed to “Contact me/us with a photo of face/body/meat.” The Stone ad was found on a meetup page for Florida swingers.

Dark Cavern (motto: “We unite black and white”) is dedicated to facilitating and chronicling sexual encounters between “black studs” and white women (usually while the husband looks on). The site offers recaps from couples about “going black” and has a section where “wives and studs” can suggest “new ways to humiliate the wimp hubbies.”

The news that one of their beloved “Deplorables” once advertised for “huge hung black Cock” might not go over well in alt-right circles, where masculinity, virility, and racial prominence are prized. In fact, there is a favorite pejorative used by Breitbartians when they sense that someone is weak, effeminate, or a supporter of someone other than Trump. If only Pepe & Co. knew there was a real-life cuck in their midst.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

if youve never messed w texas your missing out

nah why would i wanna mess with the canada of the south

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

when i think of america i think of eagles eating garbage in a dump.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

There is nothing more American than dying of a heroin overdose brought on by the despair of late capitalism, because you've been addicted to opioids for half your life because your Senator brings them in by the truckload because his daughter is a pharma CEO

Well, doing all of that after going on a mass shooting would be peak America actually

My country 'tis of thee :911:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

Texas, California, and New York are like the three images of the country. No one thinks of Iowa.

A lot of people probably think of Utah though if they have seen any westerns ever

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

when i think of america i think of eagles eating garbage in a dump.

the eagles dont just eat garbage they put it on the radio

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

a real chump posted:

i dun think Alex Jones and his cadre are actually afraid of jewish peoples tho

alex jones is p much the leader of removing the anti semitism out of conspiracy theories. which is one of the reasons why hes so great.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

A lot of people probably think of Utah though if they have seen any westerns ever

I think foreigners would probably be more prone to think those scenes filmed in Utah are actually Texas.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

he juices Jones Juice

Forget it, Jack. It's Jonestown.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Actually they were filmed in Italy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Baloogan posted:

alex jones is p much the leader of removing the anti semitism out of conspiracy theories. which is one of the reasons why hes so great.

He is not all that great.

• Locked thread