Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

When burgers are outlawed, only outlaws will have burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'd be a burg outlaw

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a burger is a good guy with a burger.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Nov 3, 2015

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003
Here's the burger from Corridor Brewery, a fairly newish brewpub in Chicago. Double patty. I ain't hatin it.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Congratulations, you edited your empty post and it's still breaking tables on my 20+" widescreen monitor.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

coyo7e posted:

Congratulations, you edited your empty post and it's still breaking tables on my 20+" widescreen monitor.

Geez, sorry. Fixed for ya.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

ogopogo posted:

Geez, sorry. Fixed for ya.
I suspect you paid more literal dollars for that tiny rear end burger on an empty plate than you spent words on describing it.

You know why I know I'm correct? Because the number of words you spent is still zero despite taking an hour and 11 minutes to get your post right. (okay I give up, my math is busted today, otherwise the point stands)

Not like you broke tables on my reasonably-large monitor with a picture of a 3" wide burger on an empty plate or nothing.

but hey you got two or three different types of lettuce leaf on there so it looks good on film

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 3, 2015

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

The Goatfather posted:

burgers in the news

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/03/shoot-any-bad-guys-grandfather-tells-girl-five-leaving-her-in-desert-with-gun

has burger culture gone too far? should burgers be regulated to prevent this kind of thing from happening?

Britbongs seemin' pretty jealous of our superior ameriburger culture. I bet you don't even clap when they bring you meals.

that story's messed up though :(

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

coyo7e posted:

I suspect you paid more literal dollars for that tiny rear end burger on an empty plate than you spent words on describing it.

You know why I know I'm correct? Because the number of words you spent is still zero despite taking an hour and 11 minutes to get your post right. (okay I give up, my math is busted today, otherwise the point stands)

Not like you broke tables on my reasonably-large monitor with a picture of a 3" wide burger on an empty plate or nothing.

but hey you got two or three different types of lettuce leaf on there so it looks good on film

Hey man, eat a burger and relax. I'm on a mobile, didn't know poo poo was extra large on your medium sized monitor. It's fixed, it was tasty - it was made of beef, cheddar, onions and lettuce on a bun. Hopefully that clears up the mystery of what my burger was made of.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

coyo7e posted:

You're getting awfully mad over a picture of a burger

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

coyo7e posted:

Chill out, dick wad.

Here is a selection of burgers I have eaten

http://imgur.com/a/8Zo5S

1. Lamb burger from Chur Burger
2. Home made smash burger with potato salad
3. Mos burger
4. Mexican burger from El Loco
5. Beef burger from Chur Burger.

Big Willy Style fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Nov 4, 2015

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

If a :burger: is big enough to break a table that can't be a bad thing right? I love me a big burger.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

coyo7e posted:

Yo, who loving cares.

I just want to see pictures of burgs.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
these burgers are all much too large :(

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

I'm lookin at the burg pics, and am likin'

Also real glad I went for a proper cast iron skillet.. these things don't gently caress around. Weigh a ton, but the maillard reaction's never been so good.

Still need to do a smash, been steaking recently..

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

mindphlux posted:

these burgers are all much too large :(

Someone get some white castle up in here.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Jamsta posted:

Also real glad I went for a proper cast iron skillet.. these things don't gently caress around. Weigh a ton, but the maillard reaction's never been so good.

Burgs before cast iron were a joke. Best investment ever.

The other night I had a burger topped with pepper jack, jalapeños, chipotle mayo and andouille sausage. Holy gently caress dudes.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Jamsta posted:

Make sure you scrape when you smash, you want that crust.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Brawnfire posted:

The other night I had a burger topped with pepper jack, jalapeņos, chipotle mayo and andouille sausage. Holy gently caress dudes.

That sounds awesome, and pictures are required! The only way to improve it, from your description, would be to put something spicy on it...

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You're getting awfully mad over a picture of a burger

But he has a 20"+ screen!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

iajanus posted:

That sounds awesome, and pictures are required! The only way to improve it, from your description, would be to put something spicy on it...

You're right, pictures ARE required. Guess I have to go get another!

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Brawnfire posted:

The other night I had a burger topped with pepper jack, jalapeños, chipotle mayo and andouille sausage. Holy gently caress dudes.

Amen.

That burg sounds tasty as fook. Expect to see pics next time.

Fenrir posted:

Make sure you scrape when you smash, you want that crust.

Will do, sah!

ogarza
Feb 25, 2009
nvm

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Terrible photo but had another delicious McDonalds burg on the way home from PAX. This one was an Angus burger with jalapenos, pickle spears, red onion, tomato, guacamole, lettuce, crispy bacon, chilli jam, chipotle mayo and extra Colby Jack cheese on brioche. Tasty.

Also got the burger at Merrywell whilst down south. Pretty tasty but expensive. Rarely for somewhere in Australia it actually had some pink in the centre of the pattie which was a nice treat.

iajanus fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 6, 2015

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Saturday = Burgday

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

BlueGrot posted:

But he has a 20"+ screen!
drat you jelly? some kind of poor

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I burged, same as that last one I got from the bear down on 19th, already posted a pic so :effort:

Man those are good loving burgs. This time I got it with waffle fries, which may be the best potato invention ever, aside from hasselback potatoes.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Plinkey posted:

Saturday = Burgday

5 guys? Either way, looks like a tasty burg.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Burged at In-n-Out last night. Double Double add mustard and pickles with raw onion.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

Burged at In-n-Out last night. Double Double add mustard and pickles with raw onion.

I like you

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

iajanus posted:

I have been putting this Carolina reaper chilli paste on burgs lately. All the pleasure of a burg, with all the bowel-blistering pain of the Reaper. Highly recommended

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

aejix posted:

I have been putting this Carolina reaper chilli paste on burgs lately. All the pleasure of a burg, with all the bowel-blistering pain of the Reaper. Highly recommended

I've been trying to get some of those here but they're hard to track down. Stupid backwater Australia.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

iajanus posted:

I've been trying to get some of those here but they're hard to track down. Stupid backwater Australia.

I live in NC and people are starting to grow these in their home gardens and there WILL be lots of 'guy chokes to death' news pieces next year.

If you just want the heat, Australia has its own brand of superhot peppers Trinidad Scorpion

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Berk Berkly posted:

I live in NC and people are starting to grow these in their home gardens and there WILL be lots of 'guy chokes to death' news pieces next year.

If you just want the heat, Australia has its own brand of superhot peppers Trinidad Scorpion

I tried those in a curry at an awesome Indian/Mexican fusion restaurant in my area recently and whilst they were decently spicy they weren't anything to cry about. Was disappointed, albeit with a tasty dinner...

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

5 guys? Either way, looks like a tasty burg.

You are correct, it was a tasty burg.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

iajanus posted:

I found this paste for sale at barbecues galore. It is real easy to gently caress yourself up if you get a bit aggressive with your dosing. Mix some of it into the patty and prepare yourself

http://bit.ly/1MAfR1s

Raphisonfire
May 2, 2009
I will try this burg tomorrow night and report back.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

That crispy cheese looks so good right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Having a lot of trouble comprehending that burg right there.

• Locked thread